Ontario Reign on KCAL Channel 9 Right Now (Sunday at 3 p.m.)

They have to be willing to finally part ways with Grundstrom, Lizotte and Kaliyev one way or another. The 3 guys currently playing postseason hockey that you mentioned plus another forward like Lee will be most welcome changes.
One would think those would be no-brainer moves. One would think…
Lee is my 4th line sleeper going into 2024-25. I bet he makes the team out of camp.
Hearing good things about him too. Definitely has the size.

Relatedly, Madden is having a good playoffs. Hopefully that ups his valuee a little and they can include him in a package. Or at least get maybe a fourth?

One would think those would be no-brainer moves. One would think…

Hearing good things about him too. Definitely has the size.

Relatedly, Madden is having a good playoffs. Hopefully that ups his valuee a little and they can include him in a package. Or at least get maybe a fourth?
I think Madden has the inside lane for the Kings 13th forward next season. I can see him take over the JAD role.

I think Madden has the inside lane for the Kings 13th forward next season. I can see him take over the JAD role.
That works too, but was thinking that role might be for Fagemo. After getting waived twice I wonder about his trade value, despite all those AHL goals.

Maybe one of those two or even Kaliyev plus Gavrikov and a first for the Chychrun trade we’ve been dreaming up? Probably not enough.

That works too, but was thinking that role might be for Fagemo. After getting waived twice I wonder about his trade value, despite all those AHL goals.

Maybe one of those two or even Kaliyev plus Gavrikov and a first for the Chychrun trade we’ve been dreaming up? Probably not enough.

Might be a this point given that Chychrun only has 1 yr left on his contract.

Can see Madden, Lee and the top 3 making an impact or case for sticking next yr. Although Fagemo may be due to waivers. Hopefully blake can make some trades at the draft to get some picks or upgrade the team, though unlikely as Bjornfot has been lost and the potential overripening of prospects and qty has lowered the value.

Ontario Reign Vs Coachella Valley Firebirds.

The AHL version of the Freeway Faceoff.

1200px-Ontario_10.svg.png

GRG and although, to me, AHL's version of the Freeway Faceoff is between the Reign and the Gulls, the Firebirds are looking to become a new rival to the Reign, so come on and douse the Birds, Reign.

Back
Top Bottom