PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2012 Poland/Ukraine

Crazy_Ivan
May 22nd, 2012, 06:19 AM
Let's do this people.

None of this Hup Holland Hup rubbish, Allez les Bleus guff or En ger land En ger land pish. It is all about Grosskreutz, Schweinsteiger, Lahm et al

On a more serious note, there are the usual suspects as favourites, with Spain as a clear favourite, but Spain are deffinately beatable, and I would love to see Germany continue from the last world cup. Despite supporting Holland's arch enemy I would love to see Holland start playing some good football. It was sad to watch Holland play the way they did whilst watching Spain play the way Dutch teams of old used too.

I just want a good tournament.

kba4life2
May 23rd, 2012, 02:08 PM
I can't wait, the only good thing about being a jobless bum is that I'll be able to check out all the games live! I think Germany takes it, younger and hungrier than Spain. England won't get out of their group

ucsdguy1
May 23rd, 2012, 03:08 PM
Ireland to win it all

:yo:

VEGASKING
May 24th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Spain is going to miss Villa a lot. Still a ton of talent though obviously.

Group A

Czech Republic
Greece
Poland
Russia

Group B

Denmark
Germany
Netherlands
Portugal

Group C

Croatia
Ireland
Italy
Spain

Group D

England
France
Sweden
Ukraine

TattooedSean
June 3rd, 2012, 06:58 PM
Naturally the German side of me wants Deustchland to win it all but I wouldn't be surprised with a Holland vs Spain final. Either way, it will be a fun time!:becky:

x-wingcamewest
June 3rd, 2012, 07:13 PM
Naturally the German side of me wants Deustchland to win it all but I wouldn't be surprised with a Holland vs Spain final. Either way, it will be a fun time!:becky:

* TattooedSean has reached 100 posts!* @ [05:58 PM]

:whore:

Crazy_Ivan
June 9th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Well it was nice to see a positive start from the teams yesterday, Russians looked good would be interesting to see how they do against top teams.

Dawdler
June 9th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Holland threw everything at the Danes even the kitchen sink, what a fun match to watch.

Crazy_Ivan
June 9th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Anyone on K & T suicide watch?

TattooedSean
June 10th, 2012, 06:14 AM
I will be curious to see if France steps it up against a screwed english squad and with all the controversy going on in Italian club football, will the NT be able to focus and attempt at least a draw with Spain who is missing a few key players.

French-Fan
June 22nd, 2012, 12:34 PM
Honestly, now, I don't think France has the team to go through Spain. Last game against Sweden, we were pathetic, and players had a fight in the locker room after the game
Our huge problem is the mentality of the players, there not here because they want to represent their country but because they want bigger club to notice them. They are acting like child and don't know how to behave properly.
I really hope we will lose the next game so the team Manager gets fired and all the arrogant players kicked out of the team. We've seen enough of their imature way to handle things in South Africa.

Anyway, tonight, Germany has a much better team than greece, it would be very surprising if they lose...

ucsdguy1
June 25th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Maybe playing for penalty kicks isn't the way to go when you suck at penalty kicks...

LetTigerIn
June 25th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Maybe playing for penalty kicks isn't the way to go when you suck at penalty kicks...

To which side are you referring? They are both poor.

ucsdguy1
June 25th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Mostly England, but I guess it's interchangeable

yeah. england.

French-Fan
June 28th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Especially against Italy, Buffon is one of the greatest goal keeper ever. I't very hard to fool him.

Crazy_Ivan
June 28th, 2012, 06:27 AM
WTF is with Ronaldo waiting till the 5th penalty to take one, how many penalty shoot-outs go to 5?

ucsdguy1
June 28th, 2012, 02:48 PM
and that's that for germany.

nosoupforyou
June 28th, 2012, 03:21 PM
that was one heck of a game

TattooedSean
June 29th, 2012, 06:02 AM
Lets go Italy! Get it done vs the tiki tak Spaniards! :bananadance:

LetTigerIn
June 29th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Balotelli is having a good couple of months.

ucsdguy1
June 29th, 2012, 10:57 AM
that was one heck of a game
that was one heck of a stomach Balotelli showed..