PDA

View Full Version : Tennis anyone??

Waitsfan
June 27th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Any tennis fans here?

I've got Fed to win Wimbledon...that would make me happy. Anyone but Djoker would make me happy as well!

jammer06
June 30th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Bit of a scare there for Rodger, I'm a casual fan but I find if funny that if it weren't for Rafa Fed would be unquestionably the best player ever. I've never seen a guy so content to just go a whole match on his backhand and then just beat them anyway. Too bad he's on the backside of his runs.

Hockey53
July 7th, 2012, 06:20 PM
It looks like you'll get your chance if Feds can get a win vs Andy Murray tomorrow. It was great to see Serena win today and see if Venus and Serena can win the Doubles title tonight.

Waitsfan
July 9th, 2012, 02:35 PM
It looks like you'll get your chance if Feds can get a win vs Andy Murray tomorrow. It was great to see Serena win today and see if Venus and Serena can win the Doubles title tonight.

I was on a backpacking trip for the whole second week.....got back into cell phone range to find that Fed did it!! Serena in singles, and doubles with Venus!! What a great tournament!

Last time we came out on the last day of Wimbledon was when Roger beat Roddick something like 16-14 in the fifth!

With the win, Roger ties Sampras for the most weeks at #1! This is a good sports year for me!