PDA

View Full Version : Military Appreciation Night

Subhuman15
November 1st, 2012, 05:53 PM
So I know we have some military vets or current service people here on the boards, I have at least 1 voucher good for four free seats for this Sunday's game at 3pm. You just have to show proof of your service. I may be able to come across two more vouchers and I will know by tonight on those. Just send me a pm asap and we can arrange to meet at the stadium prior to the game.

http://ontarioreign.com.ismmedia.com/ISM3/std-content/repos/Top/Calendar/11-04-12-Military-Night.jpg

mitchrock
November 1st, 2012, 06:02 PM
I'll be there! Get to see hockey stars and Military heroes. Win Win situation.

SuxBeingU
November 1st, 2012, 07:40 PM
great Idea I have a couple as well. Let me know if you need more I am also going post on facebook

Dexter
November 1st, 2012, 09:01 PM
I gave every voucher to the Raboins oh yay.

kingnut
November 2nd, 2012, 12:03 PM
man i wish i had time to go. gotta study for midterms.

i noticed there has been a lot more appreciation for vets the last few yrs, a good thing

SuxBeingU
November 2nd, 2012, 08:12 PM
Still have 2 each is worth 4 tix

Toothless
November 3rd, 2012, 06:44 PM
Damn...I won't be going...my friend is committing suicide (Getting married) tomorrow at 3:00!!!

TooCool
November 5th, 2012, 02:25 AM
Pleasure meeting you Subhuman! Thanks again!!

Subhuman15
November 5th, 2012, 10:56 AM
No problem, it was also good to meet the two of you and put a couple more faces to the names on here.

OC_KINGSFAN
November 5th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Good time yesterday, but after watching the game it makes me miss my Kings even more :(

Just not the same :mad:

LOSTcauseZERO
November 5th, 2012, 02:53 PM
No problem, it was also good to meet the two of you and put a couple more faces to the names on here.

Yeah. We scored some pretty good seats.

mitchrock
November 5th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Was a great game! Finally got to meet SBU in person. Got to salute the heros in attendance and dance like a mad monkey in the stands. Also, the jix is no more. Reign won 5-0 with me in attendance rooting for them.

Dexter
November 5th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Liar! The Condors scored two goals with you in their presence!

P. Diddy
November 5th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Good time yesterday, but after watching the game it makes me miss my Kings even more :(

Just not the same :mad:

yup, it's WAY better. they take care of you and don't treat you like a number and the players are super chill dudes.

Yog S'loth
November 6th, 2012, 06:01 PM
It was a great game. My two kids went bananas with the win and then fell asleep in the car on the way home!