PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate Night 12-15-12

Dexter
December 5th, 2012, 04:00 PM
http://ontarioreign.com.ismmedia.com/ISM3/std-content/repos/Top/News/Affiliate-Jersey-Crop1.jpg

The LA Kings Ice Crew and their legendary mascot Bailey will help pump up the home crowd for the Ontario Reign. Kings music director Deiter Ruehle will be orchestrating the Ontario Reign?s in-game music throughout the night.

LOSTcauseZERO
December 5th, 2012, 05:02 PM
I might be going to this game, maybe.

mitchrock
December 5th, 2012, 05:11 PM
I will be attending The Nutcracker that night otherwise I would be there at the game. Have fun!

Yog S'loth
December 11th, 2012, 09:50 AM
That's the worst affiliate jersey ever. The "Forum Blue & Gold" one was amazing, and the "IE home plate" was even better... but this is pretty blah...

Dexter
December 11th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I like the logo color but the scheme is ugly.

Hipcheck
December 13th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Got tix....for $20 bucks why not?

daxx
December 14th, 2012, 09:29 AM
I like the jersey, but I'm a jersey whore. I like just about all pro hockey jerseys except for the Ducks and that crappy Dallas Stars one from a few years back.

SuxBeingU
December 15th, 2012, 10:34 AM
UGLY !!!! may be the worst Reign jersey EVER
Should be a great game the top two teams in the league facing off both coming off wins last night. really looking forward to it

WingHater
December 15th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Our first game this season. Will be there with my 18 month old daughter.

DuckSuck
December 17th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Had ANOTHER great time at the game! NHL who?! I'm of the thinking now that if the lockout ends, The Kings will be cutting into my Reign time. Thanks Bettman. Fun team to watch, they play hard, are scrappy and dont mind dropping the gloves. I thought the sweaters looked great on the ice.

AngryKing
December 18th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Had ANOTHER great time at the game! NHL who?! I'm of the thinking now that if the lockout ends, The Kings will be cutting into my Reign time. Thanks Bettman. Fun team to watch, they play hard, are scrappy and dont mind dropping the gloves. I thought the sweaters looked great on the ice.

Pics?

Noble Savage
December 18th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Hope everyone had fun, I just popped in to see if 'Life is a highway' and some Lady Gaga made the playlist at the game.
(Ok, ok. . . I just popped in to take ANOTHER **** on Dieter)