keyTOarson
April 3rd, 2013, 09:30 PM
New team...same team?

7 runs scored so far this season.

1 on a Kershaw homerun.

1 on a sac fly.

2 on wild pitches.

3 on groundouts.

Glad they spent all that money upgrading the team!

Dawdler
April 3rd, 2013, 09:54 PM
1 for 14 w/RISP tonight, pathetic.

keyTOarson
April 3rd, 2013, 10:04 PM
1 for 14 w/risp tonight, pathetic.

moar money!!!!!

Claw21
April 6th, 2013, 09:07 AM
It doesn't help with Cruz and Sellers in the lineup. Sellers is an easy out and Cruz was a surprise last year who won't be surprising anybody this year.

keyTOarson
April 6th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Hot damn Greinke looked good. I mean, it was the Pirates, but his ability to consistently keep the ball on the outer corner was impressive. I had Gameday running simultaneously while watching the game, and there were multiple at bats where every single pitch was right on the outer line of the plate -- ball or strike. Hopefully he can keep that level of control up.

keyTOarson
April 6th, 2013, 12:07 PM
It doesn't help with Cruz and Sellers in the lineup. Sellers is an easy out and Cruz was a surprise last year who won't be surprising anybody this year.

Yeah Cruz sucks. Last year was just a hot 6-week run. Stuff like that happens in baseball. I'd love to be proven wrong, but most late-twenties, minor league scrubs don't suddenly figure it out.

Dawdler
April 6th, 2013, 07:28 PM
5-39 w/RISP these guys get 100's of millions to suck, freaking unbelievable

keyTOarson
April 6th, 2013, 08:03 PM
5-39 w/RISP these guys get 100's of millions to suck, freaking unbelievable

As frustrated as I am with the offense right now, they're not gonna hit .128 with RISP all season. Kemp's not going to finish the year hitting .059, AJ's not going to finish at .200, and Cruz isn't going to go hitless all season. If they can keep winning on pitching until the offense picks up, watch out.

CardiacKid56
April 6th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I like Crawford, he 10x better than Dee Gordon and a true #1 hitter.

Kershaw is starting where he left off which is good.

I am pleasantly surprised in Greinke too. We will see how he holds up.

Who I really can't wait for is Puig, went down to Arizona and watched a couple games, dude is huge. Hes got a fast bat and some speed but he runs a bit like Babe Ruth with those short steps. He can hit for power though. So when Either or Kemp gets hurt in June they will call up Puig and hopefully he sticks.

Dawdler
April 7th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Dodgers already down 2-0 its going to be a long afternoon

Dawdler
April 7th, 2013, 01:34 PM
and Gonzalez comes through 2-2

keyTOarson
April 7th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Ryu looks less than impressive. Lots of contact out there.

Claw21
April 9th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Uribe has to be the biggest POS the Dodgers have ever had. Mattingly should be fired just for playing him.

Claw21
April 9th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Ha! As I say that dude hits a 2 run dinger.

DanteHicks
April 10th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Ha! As I say that dude hits a 2 run dinger.

Over the little league fence

Kubrick
April 10th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Uribe has to be the biggest POS the Dodgers have ever had. Mattingly should be fired just for playing him.

I fully expect Uribe to earn the starting 3B position before June 1.

Dawdler
April 11th, 2013, 10:52 PM
**** carlos quentin

per Ned Colletti Grienke out with a broken collarbone

KingThomas
April 11th, 2013, 11:04 PM
What a fiasco. Quentin roid rage? All hell is going to break loose in the series next week.

FlyBono24
April 11th, 2013, 11:51 PM
I am BEYOND ****ING LIVID right now...

I HIGHLY doubt he'll play... but I hope Quentin plays on Monday and gets hit right in the face with a 99-MPH fastball and end his career. What a piece of ****.

Claw21
April 12th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Quentin is a punk who will get his coming. My question is why didn't AJ Ellis get in front of Quentin to prevent him from running out.

Cross Traffic
April 12th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Quentin should be suspended for 5-7 games, the amount of starts that Grienke is probably going to miss, but MLB's suspension policy is worse than the NHL's.

ucsdguy1
April 12th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Ted Lilly would have taken Quentin the **** out

keyTOarson
April 12th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Quentin should be suspended for 5-7 games, the amount of starts that Grienke is probably going to miss, but MLB's suspension policy is worse than the NHL's.

That is in no way comparable. 5-7 games for Quentin is 4% of his season. 5-7 starts for Greinke is 20-25% of his season.

KingThomas
April 12th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Kemp confronts Quentin at the players exit after the game.

Dodgers 147 Million Dollar Man Suffers Broken Collarbone - Los Angeles Local News, Weather, and Traffic (http://www.myfoxla.com/story/21950319/dodgers-147-million-dollar-man-suffers-broken-collarbone-after-brawl)

SuperCalo2000
April 12th, 2013, 02:28 PM
At least Kemp is showing he is taking ownership of this team. Captain material if you will. Big turnaround from several years back when people questioned his heart and drive. Big ups to Matt Kemp. He is a Dodger for sure now !

Quentin is a punk. I would even say this about a Dodger should any guy bust the same bush-league crap.

LetTigerIn
April 12th, 2013, 04:04 PM
And Monday is the first home game I'm attending this season.

keyTOarson
April 12th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Greinke is going to miss at least 10-11 starts.

keyTOarson
April 12th, 2013, 07:03 PM
8 games for Quentin. Way to send a message, MLB.

pb2k
April 12th, 2013, 09:09 PM
This team can't hit for ****.

Dawdler
April 13th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Dodger Style!!
http://i.imgur.com/wIm6Q25.gif

keyTOarson
April 14th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Another stellar offensive game. Pretty obvious last night was the exception, not the norm.

Dawdler
April 14th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Freaking Kemp needs to wake the F up, 3Ks today.

Beckett must be pissed, starts like he had today are few and far between and to have it wasted really sucks.

I'm a Cruz supporter but his lucky horseshoe from last year has lost its effectiveness, when Hanley gets back I'd like to see moved to 3rd and bring up Dee, to spark this team.

keyTOarson
April 14th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Freaking Kemp needs to wake the F up, 3Ks today.

Beckett must be pissed, starts like he had today are few and far between and to have it wasted really sucks.

I'm a Cruz supporter but his lucky horseshoe from last year has lost its effectiveness, when Hanley gets back I'd like to see moved to 3rd and bring up Dee, to spark this team.

I don't really think Dee is the answer to spark the team (hitting .286 with 3 errors already to lead the Isotopes--although he his walking more than usual, at least). Unfortunately, they need to acquire a legitimate 3B (or SS and move Hanley to third), and I don't know who they can realistically target. Headley isn't going to happen just because of the sheer cost in prospects that the Dodgers don't have the luxury of trading (Padres would at least want Lee and Seager for starters IMO).

Another thing that sucks is Hanley just isn't the star he used to be. He regularly OPS'd over .900 in his heyday with the Marlins. People loved Hanley last year because he was an upgrade on what the Dodgers had, but the reality is he was a tad above league average. Decent, but not a savior. He OPS'd .774 in his time with the Dodgers. His walks are down, too, which is a bit disconcerting. He walks less, strikes out more (had his highest K% in his career last season), and has lost a solid amount of his power.

For how much money the Dodgers have spent on this lineup, it's not nearly as good as it should be.

pb2k
April 15th, 2013, 10:29 PM
These games are all way too damn long. And if it weren't for Vin they wouldn't even be worth watching.

DanteHicks
April 16th, 2013, 09:44 AM
So wtf is up with Kemp?

pb2k
April 16th, 2013, 11:04 AM
So wtf is up with Kemp?

He had shoulder surgery in the off season? I'm sure that even if his shoulder completely healed his regular routine getting ready for the season was messed up. He'll be fine.

Claw21
April 16th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Cruz and Sellars need to go. Those two are hard to stomach. And speaking of hard to stomach, Ethier is an easy out with a lefty on the mound with RISP.

Dawdler
April 16th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Kemp still looking like dog crap, I'm sure eventually he will be fine but I'd like that to be before September

DanteHicks
April 16th, 2013, 08:59 PM
He had shoulder surgery in the off season? I'm sure that even if his shoulder completely healed his regular routine getting ready for the season was messed up. He'll be fine.

Let's hope that's all it is.

pb2k
April 17th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Well on their way to being swept by the Padres. This team is a real **** show so far this season.

FlyBono24
April 17th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Mattingly is a complete goddamn joke... switching the lineup around every night...

Kemp is a bitch too, WTF happened to him?!? He can't hit for **** right now. JUSTIN ****ING SELLERS has a higher BA than Kemp. Joke.

Claw21
April 20th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Ramon Hernandez, Luiz Cruz and Justin Sellers in the lineup together = 0 for 12.

Dawdler
April 20th, 2013, 01:12 PM
this freaking team sucks butt, great pitching can't score, score runs pitchers can't hold lead. 2 games under 500.

keyTOarson
April 21st, 2013, 10:40 AM
This season is going to **** quickly. Billingsley is on the DL with elbow issues.

Claw21
April 21st, 2013, 12:30 PM
So Mattingly has Ramon Hernandez pinch hit for Schumaker with the bases loaded?? That was dumb. The result was predictable.

FlyBono24
April 29th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Ted Lilly is a ****ing joke...

Mattingly needs to be FIRED ASAP

keyTOarson
April 30th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Ted Lilly is a ****ing joke...

Mattingly needs to be FIRED ASAP

Why is it Mattingly's fault that 4 starting pitchers have been hurt already? Lilly wouldn't even be in the rotation if a couple of those guys had stayed healthy. Why is it his fault that half the team can't hit? He didn't build the roster to have Luis Cruz and Justin Sellers on the left side of the infield. He's playing the cards he's dealt.

Frolov24
May 2nd, 2013, 01:59 PM
This stuff is always fun: Top two hitters in MLB (70 ABs or more) are.....Carlos Santana @ .395 and James Loney at .375. Loney of course was easy to let go and A-Gone is a major upgrade. But this Santana deal will likely haunt LA (and Ned) as long as the Pedro-Delino deal did. The part that hurts the most is that Blake may have been acquirable for less of a cost had the Dodgers been able to take on his full salary, which McBroke could not handle at the time. The price went up when Ned had to ask the Indians to pay Blake's entire remaining salary, around $2 million.

SuperCalo2000
May 3rd, 2013, 02:14 PM
I can't fault Ned too much. This was a 'trade a stength to upgrade a weakness' deal. Who would have guessed J Martin would take a precipitous fall ?

Frolov24
May 3rd, 2013, 02:33 PM
I can't fault Ned too much. This was a 'trade a stength to upgrade a weakness' deal. Who would have guessed J Martin would take a precipitous fall ? It's more on McCourt, since Ned had to make the deals that year without adding any payroll. The price for Blake was Santana because LA was unwilling to take on just $2 million in salary. The idea that we essentially had to sacrifice higher grade prospects over a few million in payroll is truly depressing. At least with Delino-Pedro is was just poor judgment, but Blake-Santana is a mistake that could have been avoided for $2 million.

FlyBono24
May 3rd, 2013, 11:23 PM
****ing sorry ass piece of **** lineup...

Kershaw is pitching a gem through 6... doesn't even give up a hit until the 6th inning... and they can only get ONE goddamn run on the boards.

$240M payroll with guys like Gonzalez, Kemp, Ethier, Crawford, and they score ONE ****ing run.

keyTOarson
May 4th, 2013, 08:46 AM
****ing sorry ass piece of **** lineup...

Kershaw is pitching a gem through 6... doesn't even give up a hit until the 6th inning... and they can only get ONE goddamn run on the boards.

$240M payroll with guys like Gonzalez, Kemp, Ethier, Crawford, and they score ONE ****ing run.

?

Do you even know what you're talking about?

FlyBono24
May 4th, 2013, 05:43 PM
?

Do you even know what you're talking about?

You going to explain yourself or you're just trolling?

Tell me why Kemp and Ethier are hitting like .130 combined with RISP? Gonzo and Crawford were at least holding the fort until they got hurt... Kemp and Ethier have been worthless **** all season.

MaxwellSmart
May 4th, 2013, 10:52 PM
These guys are hard to watch. I know they have injuries, but their bullpen is a shambles and they have no clutch hitting at all.

FlyBono24
May 4th, 2013, 11:34 PM
GREAT ****ING JOB GUYS...

Belisario and League giving up game-winning HRs 2 days in a row. ****ing pathetic team....

Frolov24
May 6th, 2013, 10:30 AM
The Dodgers season is starting to really resemble the Lakers season. Both huge disappointments riddled with injuries and a general lack of team chemistry/leadership. Everyone out there with the "money doesn't buy championships" perspective is getting plenty of ammunition from the Lakers and Dodgers 2013.

Kubrick
May 6th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Y! SPORTS (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/los-angeles-dodgers-could-perfect-landing-spot-san-223100206.html)

Los Angeles Dodgers Could Be Perfect Landing Spot for San Diego Padres Slugger Chase Headley

I don't know if Headley is the answer. He had a great year last season but is he worth the prospects it'll take to acquire him?

Maybe we'd be better off holding onto our propects, playing the season out, moving Either and Beckett at the deadline, calling up Puig and signing Cano in the winter?

Kubrick
May 7th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Y! SPORTS (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/viral-video-of-matt-kemp-s-touching-gesture-to-young-fan-catches-dodger-off-guard-004632881.html)

Nice move by Kemp. Now if he could just get an extra base hit...

pb2k
May 7th, 2013, 10:23 PM
That three year deal for League sure is looking good so far.

Kubrick
May 11th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Eesh. Talk about the season from hell. We can't hit or pitch. Very hard to watch.

Kubrick
May 12th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Thank god for other Dodgers fans in my Fantasy League.

I just dealt Kemp for Pujols straight up. Next stop 1st place.

keyTOarson
May 13th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Thank god for other Dodgers fans in my Fantasy League.

I just dealt Kemp for Pujols straight up. Next stop 1st place.

This Albert Pujols?

Albert Pujols » Statistics » Batting | FanGraphs Baseball (http://www.fangraphs.com/statss.aspx?playerid=1177&position=1B)

Yikes.

Frolov24
May 15th, 2013, 01:56 PM
That three year deal for League sure is looking good so far.

Would have thought Ned learned something after the Guerrier contract. Clearly he has not. I don't get his fascination with signing average veteran righty relievers to high dollar multi-year deals, when there are plenty of available arms to do the same job either in pre-arbitration or on 1 year vet minimum deals. I kinda understand signing a veteran lefty reliever, they seem to be harder to find these days. But guys like Guerrier and League are very replaceable at a much better cost. Even with a seemingly unlimited payroll, there must be a line drawn somewhere.

MaxwellSmart
May 16th, 2013, 09:11 AM
http://youtu.be/6qZNXRYAY-Y

Kubrick
May 17th, 2013, 10:22 AM
This Albert Pujols?

Albert Pujols » Statistics » Batting | FanGraphs Baseball (http://www.fangraphs.com/statss.aspx?playerid=1177&position=1B)

Yikes.

Oh boy. Why wasn't this link shown to me a week ago?!

Kubrick
May 19th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Ken Rosenthal believes Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly will lose his job soon - MLB News | FOX Sports on MSN (http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/los-angeles-manager-don-mattingly-could-be-fired-soon-after-team-swept-by-atlanta-braves-051913)

At some point, the Dodgers’ new ownership also might hold Colletti accountable, but it’s the manager who usually goes first.

There is no obvious replacement for Mattingly, but Colletti, club president Stan Kasten and the club’s ownership know that they can’t allow the team to struggle like this for much longer.

Barring a sudden turnaround, Mattingly will lose his job.

Not sure it'll solve any of the team's problems but it's inevitable.

pb2k
May 20th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Colletti needs to be fired before Mattingly. He should be fired for that League deal alone.

eskymi
May 20th, 2013, 08:02 AM
All I ask is they play well tomorrow and Wed cause my son and I are going to Milwaukee to see them play. Just two wins....A perfect night on Tuesday would be a Dodgers and Kings win.

SammyD
May 22nd, 2013, 09:22 AM
Why must we suck so badly

Kubrick
May 28th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Great article from Peter Gammons on why you should probably think twice before you boo Matt Kemp...

Peter Gammons: On the shoulders of Ellsbury, Kemp and*Gonzalez - Baseball Analytics Blog - MLB Baseball Analytics (http://www.baseballanalytics.org/baseball-analytics-blog/2013/5/26/peter-gammons-on-the-shoulders-of-ellsbury-kemp-and-gonzalez.html)

Dawdler
June 1st, 2013, 10:32 AM
Colletti needs to be fired before Mattingly. He should be fired for that League deal alone.

after last night I totally agree, you have to feel for Kershaw, pitches to the 8th and brings in 3 runs and he gets nothing to show for it because brandon freaking league throws 10 straight fastballs to blow the save then gets the win, unreal.

Fire Colletti!!

pb2k
June 2nd, 2013, 07:56 PM
Needing outfield help, Dodgers hope top prospect Yasiel Puig is spark | dodgers.com: News (http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130602&content_id=49445312&vkey=news_la&c_id=la)

This should be interesting.

mrm55
June 3rd, 2013, 08:31 AM
He should've been in the opening lineup. I don't care how raw his fielding may be. He can outhit Kemp, hell I can outhit Kemp.

Kubrick
June 3rd, 2013, 10:30 AM
He should've been in the opening lineup. I don't care how raw his fielding may be. He can outhit Kemp, hell I can outhit Kemp.

Ridiculous.

This is Kemp's team.

Puig had 95 professional plate appearances coming into this season. He's not ready. This move end up the same way Mike Trout's first taste of the bigs did in 2011. 40 games 5HR and extremely valuable experience.

mrm55
June 4th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Ridiculous.

It looks like Kemp's team: Last place.

How did Kemp do this year? Oh, on the DL AGAIN, same as last year. Batting like a pitcher. What's new. Puig look sensational last night. Kemp looked like cancer.

Ridiculous does apply here, to your post. LMAO.

Kubrick
June 4th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Great first game by Puig. Haven't seen an arm like that in the Dodgers OF since Raul Mondesi.

Y! SPORTS (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/yasiel-puig-makes-ridiculous-throw-game-ending-double-063424277.html)

LetTigerIn
June 4th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Great first game by Puig. Haven't seen an arm like that in the Dodgers OF since Raul Mondesi.

Y! SPORTS (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/yasiel-puig-makes-ridiculous-throw-game-ending-double-063424277.html)

That was a beautiful throw.

pb2k
June 4th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Puig with his first two homers tonight. He absolutely crushed the first one.

http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?c_id=la&content_id=27744049&partnerId=as_mlb_20130605_8564474

Dawdler
June 4th, 2013, 09:45 PM
¡Que Viva Cuba! ¡Que Viva Puig!

pb2k
June 4th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Here is homer #2.

Video | MLB.com Multimedia (http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?content_id=27745577)

SuperCalo2000
June 4th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Cuba Libre mang !

Wow. I still think he'll run into a slump but wow...

I hope Ethier doesn't get too comfy here in LA. He'll need a change of address form soon.

mrm55
June 5th, 2013, 07:27 AM
In 2 games, Puig has equalled Kemp's home run production for the year.

I thought Kemp was the main man too. I would hope Kemp would've gotten healthy, but if he wasn't better with an entire offseason to rest, it's not looking good. He's had 8 months since his shoulder surgery, and to rest his previous hamstring injury. So if he can't hit after that rest, why would he hit the rest of the year? He's got a chronic hamstring problem, coupled with the fact surgery didn't fix his shoulder (why only 2 homers). Surgery doesn't always make you better.

Paying him $10,000,000 for each home run doesn't feel very good. He doesn't have a no trade clause. I'd gladly give him away, but who would take the $20 million a year for 7 years ?

I hope I'm wrong like Kubrick was, but I don't think so.

CardiacKid56
June 6th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Here is homer #2.

Video | MLB.com Multimedia (http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?content_id=27745577)

I love Kershaw's reaction. Maybe now he'll win a game after only giving up a run or two.

pb2k
June 6th, 2013, 09:34 PM
And now Puig hits a grand slam in the 8th inning of a 1 run game. Amazing. Oh yeah, it was another opposite fielder too.

pb2k
June 6th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Here it is.

https://i.minus.com/iuRMx3pPGnabY.gif

mrm55
June 8th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Puig is only the second player since 1900 to have 4 HR in first 5 games. He looks real special.

Kubrick
June 8th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Puig is only the second player since 1900 to have 4 HR in first 5 games. He looks real special.

He sure does. Mattingly is going to make someone very upset once Kemp and Crawford come off the DL.

I still think it's way too soon to cut bait on Kemp. I'd much rather deal Either to Boston for anything.

LetTigerIn
June 10th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Even if he wasn't as good as he is (though thank goodness he is), Puig is just fun to watch. He plays the game with total abandon.

mrm55
June 10th, 2013, 01:30 PM
7 days into career, Dodgers' Yasiel Puig named NL player of week - latimes.com (http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgersnow/la-sp-dn-yasiel-puig-nl-player-week-20130610,0,5972919.story)

pb2k
June 10th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Brandon League is ****ing garbage.

Claw21
June 10th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Ethier is garbage too. You know he's bad when he's pitched to with runners on 2nd/3rd and 1st base open.

Claw21
June 10th, 2013, 10:05 PM
If Ned had any balls, he'd DFA League, pay anybody to take Ethier off his hands and fire Mattingly. It was obvious after 2 batters he'd blow a save.

Kubrick
June 10th, 2013, 11:37 PM
I'd never stop laughing if Brandon ****in League is the downfall of both Colletti and Mattingly.

LetTigerIn
June 11th, 2013, 08:37 AM
That was a particularly stomach-turning loss.

mrm55
June 11th, 2013, 11:53 PM
That was a particularly stomach-turning loss.

Tonight's was a stomach turning win, watching Puig get beaned.

I gotta agree with the LA Times sportswriter: " Puig set the tone on this night. Only nine games into the major league career, this might already be his team." Hard for Kemp to lead on the DL.

Dodgers win after head-banger brawl - latimes.com (http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseball/mlb/dodgers/la-sp-0612-dodgers-diamondbacks-20130612,0,3400656.story)

Claw21
June 12th, 2013, 12:08 AM
He's the only one I'd pay to go see.

Cross Traffic
June 12th, 2013, 07:27 AM
There should be a suspension for players that head hunt, what a bunch of douchebags.

Claw21
June 12th, 2013, 08:14 PM
No Puig tonight. No interest from me.

MaxwellSmart
June 14th, 2013, 10:51 AM
According to Ken Rosenthal:

Suspensions:
DBacks’ Kennedy 10 games, Hinske five, Gibson one.
Dodgers’ Howell, Schumaker, McGwire, two games; Belisario, Mattingly one.

Those suspended also received fines.

Also fined:
Dodgers’ Greinke, Puig;
DBacks’ Montero, Parra. All discipline subject to appeal.

Dodgers also fined for allowing players on DL (Beckett, Capuano) to be on field. Neither club can have player on DL in dugout this weekend.

Claw21
June 15th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Withrow pitching now in the 8th with a 3-1 lead. He's scary.

Claw21
June 15th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Gotta love this dodger bullpen. They have cost Kershaw another win.

MaxwellSmart
June 19th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Bellisario has found new ways to suck.

http://msti.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/belisario_two-errors_2013-06-19.gif?w=450

Ecktore
June 19th, 2013, 01:23 PM
wow.

Claw21
June 23rd, 2013, 09:18 PM
I didn't see that replay until now. Now that was funny!

Vargsmal
June 25th, 2013, 01:59 PM
3 wins in a row....that's called a winning streak!! woo hoo. Also, hearing Dodgers are pursuing Ricky Nolasco VERY hard in part to keep him away from SF and SD.

Oh, and ManBearPuig is ****ing awesome!

pb2k
June 25th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Brandon ****ing Leage. This guy is beyond terrible. They need to just eat the contract and DFA him. And fire Colletti.

Vargsmal
June 25th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Brandon ****ing Leage. This guy is beyond terrible. They need to just eat the contract and DFA him. And fire Colletti.

Seriously, why the hell did he get a 3 year extension?!?? I cannot STAND Colletti. League is crap, even he looked like he didn't want to be out there in the first place. He has NO confidence.

pb2k
June 25th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Ned gave him a three year deal because of how well the Guerrier three year deal worked.

Vargsmal
June 25th, 2013, 10:11 PM
and to think I was feeling good with a 6-2 lead....

Vargsmal
June 25th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Ned gave him a three year deal because of how well the Guerrier three year deal worked.

Too bad we don't have a Carlos Santana to trade for some average middle reliever. Oh wait there is always Joc Pedersen!

pb2k
June 25th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Thank you Paco and Kemp. **** you League and Colletti.

beedee
June 25th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Man, they almost pulled a Boston Bruins! (too soon?)

Vargsmal
June 25th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Matt ****ing Kemp!

WestCoastIPA
June 26th, 2013, 01:29 AM
4 in a row!!!

Piece of cake, Giants suck!!! hehe.

Ecktore
June 26th, 2013, 07:14 AM
After tonight they have the Phillies. Hoping they manage to close the gap between them and the rest of the division.

mitchrock
June 26th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Puig is the catalyst that the Dodgers needed. Hope the winning continues.

AllenA07
June 26th, 2013, 10:25 AM
The train wreck that is League is incredible. Guy almost blew it again last night. I really would trade the guy for a bag of baseballs at this point.

Trapper9
June 26th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Trade him for Marmol? gas can for gas can.

mrm55
June 26th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Puig is the catalyst that the Dodgers needed. Hope the winning continues.

Yup. No Puig, no winning streak. Kid does everything. Is it true he sells Dodger dogs before the game?

MaxwellSmart
June 26th, 2013, 11:53 AM
3 wins in a row....that's called a winning streak!! woo hoo. Also, hearing Dodgers are pursuing Ricky Nolasco VERY hard in part to keep him away from SF and SD.

If the Dodgers are buyers and not sellers at the trade deadline, I really hope they try and get a closer and a set-up guy.

If not for Leagues and Bellisario's combined 8 losses and 8 blown saves, they could possibly be over .500

Vargsmal
June 26th, 2013, 12:24 PM
If the Dodgers are buyers and not sellers at the trade deadline, I really hope they try and get a closer and a set-up guy.

If not for Leagues and Bellisario's combined 8 losses and 8 blown saves, they could possibly be over .500

I agree. The bullpen is downright awful outside of Kanley and Paco. What hurts even more is the fact that they CUT Kevin Gregg out of spring. He has been lights out on a crappy Cubs team with a 1.11 era and almost unhittable. That hurts me more than the league disaster.

WestCoastIPA
June 26th, 2013, 05:59 PM
The train wreck that is League is incredible. Guy almost blew it again last night. I really would trade the guy for a bag of baseballs at this point.

I think you're asking for too much in return at this point.

Dawdler
June 26th, 2013, 10:04 PM
http://baileysblast.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/giants5.jpg

Vargsmal
June 26th, 2013, 10:08 PM
What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SLAP! **** you giants!

Kubrick
June 27th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Colletti needs to acquire two arms. A reliable set-up man and a #4 starter are musts.

There's still a lot of season left.

mitchrock
June 27th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Nice win last night. Jansen is handling the pressure of the closer role well lately. Hope this continues.

mrm55
June 27th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Just put $100 @ 40:1 for the boys in blue to win it all.

Vargsmal
June 27th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Colletti needs to acquire two arms. A reliable set-up man and a #4 starter are musts.

There's still a lot of season left.
"The Dodgers are seeking one starter and one reliever, and Nolasco would fit their needs, especially considering his history of dominance against the Dodgers' biggest rival, the San Francisco Giants. Nolasco, a Southern California native from Rialto, is 5-3 with a 2.09 ERA vs. the Giants, including 4-0 with a 1.47 ERA at AT&T Park."

Wouldn't be surpirsed to see Nolasco and Cishek a Dodgers today or tomorrow for a package of prospects along the lines of Chris Withrow, Matt Magill and Chris Reed. Lee and Pedersen imo are untouchable for that package. Nolasco is average at best but Cishek would be good for the bullpen. Eh, I never trust Ned with trades.

Dodgers, Marlins discussing a Nolasco trade - CBSSports.com (http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/jon-heyman/22548402/dodgers-marlins-discussing-a-nolasco-trade)

Vargsmal
June 28th, 2013, 12:00 AM
6 in a row! oh and that Sandy Koufax bobble head is pretty nice.

WestCoastIPA
June 28th, 2013, 01:42 AM
Go Dodgers!!!

The family and I will be at Saturdays game. It'd be nice to make it 8 in a row!

Kubrick
June 29th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Nice to see Kenley pitch through the adversity in the 9th. He was clearly upset but he got himself out of the jam. 5 games back with 3 months left. Things could be A LOT worse.

WestCoastIPA
July 1st, 2013, 01:00 AM
Just 4 games out of first!!!

Frolov24
July 1st, 2013, 08:29 AM
Dominguez has some serious heat. Rare in general to see someone touch triple digits with their fastball, but someone as slight in build as he is is really surprising.

Nice to see the team willing to go with the best players regardless of their age, experience or salary. Though it's much easier to eat contracts when you have a virtually unlimited payroll. Once Crawford is back, they'll really be put to the point when an OF with an average contract value of $17MM, $20MM, or $20.3MM will likely be on the bench each night. Until Ethier is dealt I guess.

pb2k
July 1st, 2013, 09:03 AM
My favorite part about Crawford coming back soon is no more Ellis and Schumaker batting lead off.

Kubrick
July 1st, 2013, 09:35 AM
Dominguez has some serious heat. Rare in general to see someone touch triple digits with their fastball, but someone as slight in build as he is is really surprising.

Nice to see the team willing to go with the best players regardless of their age, experience or salary. Though it's much easier to eat contracts when you have a virtually unlimited payroll. Once Crawford is back, they'll really be put to the point when an OF with an average contract value of $17MM, $20MM, or $20.3MM will likely be on the bench each night. Until Ethier is dealt I guess.

Where do you see Puig fitting in the OF long term?

Frolov24
July 1st, 2013, 10:25 AM
Where do you see Puig fitting in the OF long term?

Ideally at RF for the next 10 years! They may be forced at some point to move him to CF as I don't expect Kemp to hold up there for long. The Dodgers have 4 corner OFs all under contract long-term which is a bit of a concern. I expect Ethier to be gone within the next year, Crawford is a LF only which leaves Kemp and Puig to handle CF and RF. They probably stay with Kemp in CF and Puig in RF for 2013-15, then I think they have to move Kemp to the corner. Barring Crawford being dealt, Puig becomes the only option in CF. Hopefully he can learn enough to be decent out there, he certainly has the tools to cover the ground and make all the throws. But I'd prefer a scenario where they can line hi up in RF permanently and let him develop into a defensive asset there like Barfield/Clemente/Cory Snyder.

And yes, I only included Snyder there since he was my fav player when I was a kid!

sarf
July 1st, 2013, 03:17 PM
Apparently the Dodgers are close to acquiring Marmol from the Cubs....

Theres no way he takes the closer role from Kenley, right?

Vargsmal
July 1st, 2013, 04:09 PM
Apparently the Dodgers are close to acquiring Marmol from the Cubs....

Theres no way he takes the closer role from Kenley, right?
That's disgusting...I hope this isn't true.

sarf
July 1st, 2013, 04:23 PM
Here is a link btw. I know we're a bit young in the pen with Withrow and Dominguez coming up, but c'mon...

Dodgers close to acquiring Carlos Marmol from Cubs | HardballTalk (http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/01/dodgers-close-to-acquiring-carlos-marmol-from-cubs/)

Noble Savage
July 1st, 2013, 04:40 PM
Marmol?
WTH does the Dodger brass think he'll provide? I'm a Cubs season ticket holder and this guy is inconsistent with a capital I.
When his slider is working he is very effective, unfortunately that only seems to happen about 3 times in 10.

WestCoastIPA
July 1st, 2013, 07:29 PM
NO on Marmol!!!

But I'm not the one with the unlimited checkbook. Don't do it Dodgers!

Claw21
July 1st, 2013, 07:59 PM
League for Marmol straight up. Then release Marmol.

sarf
July 2nd, 2013, 11:05 AM
We got Marmol for Guerrier and cash

Gone are the days of giving up top prospects for mediocre players it seems....

pb2k
July 2nd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Dodgers also get one of the international bonus slots Cubs just got from Orioles for Feldman

https://twitter.com/DannyKnoblerCBS/status/352125064335986688

That is the most important part of the deal.

pb2k
July 2nd, 2013, 11:49 AM
Dodgers will send Marmol to the minors for a few outings

https://twitter.com/keithlaw/status/352135698054258688

I wouldn't be too surprised if he went down there and looked like **** and the Dodgers just release him.

Vargsmal
July 2nd, 2013, 12:46 PM
meh, I actually don't hate the deal....cast off for cast off PLUS international money? not bad this time Ned, not bad.

Frolov24
July 2nd, 2013, 12:53 PM
Carlos Marmol and Jonathan Sanchez in the minors together! The Isotopes might need a few of these guys:

https://imageshack.com/a/img69/6537/s1h8.png

Trapper9
July 2nd, 2013, 03:12 PM
Carlos Marmol and Jonathan Sanchez in the minors together! The Isotopes might need a few of these guys:

https://imageshack.com/a/img69/6537/s1h8.png

If you send League down there, all those ball marks will be on the bat.

pb2k
July 2nd, 2013, 06:41 PM
Scoring runs is fun. They should have tried doing this a little earlier in the season.

Vargsmal
July 2nd, 2013, 07:02 PM
now if only Kemp would start hitting.....that would be great.

Vargsmal
July 2nd, 2013, 07:10 PM
Giants were just No-Hit! enjoy last place suckers!

mugs
July 2nd, 2013, 08:52 PM
4th place bitches!

MaxwellSmart
July 3rd, 2013, 09:46 AM
Another highlight reel game for Puig:

http://wapc.mlb.com/play?content_id=28546691

pb2k
July 3rd, 2013, 08:27 PM
Hanley has been absolutely killing the ball since he came back.

Vargsmal
July 3rd, 2013, 09:38 PM
hopefully Puig is ok. Day to day with tightness and bruising on left leg.

Trapper9
July 4th, 2013, 12:42 AM
He posted a picture of himself watching the fireworks after the game. didn't look in any discomfort.

Vargsmal
July 4th, 2013, 12:01 PM
He posted a picture of himself watching the fireworks after the game. didn't look in any discomfort.

Yeah, but it's the day after when those things tend to tighten up, let's just hope he really IS the man of steel.

Vargsmal
July 4th, 2013, 04:52 PM
wow! Puig rookie cards are going for as much as 400 bucks on ebay....LOL

pb2k
July 4th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Opposing batters are hitting .322/.378/.471 against Brandon League this season

https://twitter.com/truebluela/status/352996832772759552

Too bad he only got three years from Ned.

sarf
July 7th, 2013, 12:19 AM
So we got nolasco for 3 players I don't know and more intl money?

Claw21
July 7th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Yes

mrm55
July 8th, 2013, 02:20 PM
If you want Puig to get in the All Star game. Voting ends Thursday afternoon. Vote as many times as you want.

mlb.com

pb2k
July 8th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Winning is fun.

MaxwellSmart
July 8th, 2013, 11:26 PM
A nice story about Hanley Ramirez, who has been hiding in the limelight next to Puig:

Los Angeles Dodgers star shortstop Hanley Ramirez looks like changed man - MLB News | FOX Sports on MSN (http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/hanley-ramirez-los-angeles-dodgers-star-shortstop-new-man-070813)

Kubrick
July 9th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Just put $100 @ 40:1 for the boys in blue to win it all.

Looks like they're at 15/1 now.

Free sports betting trends and statistical analysis at ScoresAndOdds.com (http://props.scoresandodds.com/section_index.cfm?section_id=94)

Vargsmal
July 9th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Great debut by Nolasco! and word is we are still in on Garza as well. Winning rules.

mrm55
July 10th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Interesting take by a LA Times poster:

"I honestly believe that running over Montero was Puig's way of getting even with the Diamond backs. I don't think this play was just a missed stop sign or a bad running play, it was by design on Puig's part. If i am correct it may be a dumb play, but genius at the same time! How do you ask? Well, if he runs into the catcher who is going to block the plate (Montero, who just happened to have been in the middle of the brawl and the events that led up to the brawl) he gets a free shot without any penalty by MLB, if Montero shies away he could score and embarass Montero. Genius I say!!!"

Kubrick
July 10th, 2013, 07:52 PM
DFA Punto, please.

pb2k
July 10th, 2013, 08:11 PM
He really is terrible. Everytime he slides into first I hope he gets hurt so I don't have to watch him anymore. Nothing serious, just tweak something and have to take a few weeks off.

Claw21
July 10th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Ryu sure gave back the lead real quick. The guy makes it hard on himself.

Kubrick
July 10th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Might want to update that Puig commercial. 4 tool player.

pb2k
July 10th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Haha. Heath Bell is the best.

pb2k
July 10th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Why the **** is Withrow pitching and not Jansen? ****ing Mattingly.

Claw21
July 10th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Chris Withrow now pitching in 10th. This should be interesting.

pb2k
July 10th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Two good innings from Withrow. I still would have used Jansen but i'm glad it worked out. Make that three good innings.

Kubrick
July 10th, 2013, 11:38 PM
So glad I stuck with this game.

Kubrick
July 10th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Hanley is the ****ing man.

pb2k
July 10th, 2013, 11:43 PM
It's crazy how good Hanley has been hitting the ball since he came back. A.J. has come up with some pretty big hits lately too. This has turned into a pretty fun team to watch.

Kubrick
July 10th, 2013, 11:47 PM
It's crazy how good Hanley has been hitting the ball since he came back. A.J. has come up with some pretty big hits lately too. This has turned into a pretty fun team to watch.

Exactly. There's finally some excitement surrounding the team. I actually hear people talking baseball in restaurants and at work.

pb2k
July 10th, 2013, 11:56 PM
**** yes. Swept the Dbags. Only 1.5 games back and finally at .500.

Vargsmal
July 11th, 2013, 02:06 AM
Props to Withrow for being dominant in those 3 innings! Hanley is the man! AJ is really lighting it up too. Puig is awesome but needs to tone down on that arrogance, he gets inside his own head during his at bats its pretty obvious.

mugs
July 11th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Great 2 out at bat by Adrian Gonzales to extend the 9th inning.

mrm55
July 11th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Before we scored, Vin said League was warming up, and would pitch the bottom of the 14th, my heart sank.

MaxwellSmart
July 11th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Before we scored, Vin said League was warming up, and would pitch the bottom of the 14th, my heart sank.

Ramirez and Ellis must have seen him warm up and they said, "screw that!"

Kubrick
July 13th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Greinke was phenomenal today. Totally channeled early 90s Greg Maddux.

Claw21
July 14th, 2013, 02:31 PM
No Puig, no offense.

Trapper9
July 14th, 2013, 04:20 PM
No Puig, No Kemp, No Crawford no offense.

ftfy

Kubrick
July 17th, 2013, 03:58 PM
So it sounds like we're going hard after Garza from the Cubs. Everyone's assuming Joc Pederson is going the other way.

The kid looks like a real good prospect but the Dodgers now have 4 starting outfielders on their MLB roster. Pederson has some nice tools. Good power. Good arm. Plays the game with the old school work ethic but there's just no room for Joc at the MLB in the near future unless someone takes Either and Crawford off our hands. I assume Ned will find a taker for one but certainly not both.

Here's a quick read on the 21 year old Pederson.
Dodgers prospect Joc Pederson might be top trade bait - latimes.com (http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseball/mlb/dodgers/la-sp-0715-joc-pederson-futures-20130715,0,5366759.story)

Here's a recent write up on Garza.
Kaplan: Suitors aplenty, Cubs' asking price for Garza remains high | CSN Chicago (http://www.csnchicago.com/kapman/kaplan-suitors-aplenty-cubs-asking-price-garza-remains-high)

pb2k
July 19th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Crawford has been terrible since getting off of the DL.

pb2k
July 19th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Does Mattingly know that you don't have to double switch every time you bring in a new pitcher?

pb2k
July 21st, 2013, 11:16 AM
Kemp has a double and a HR in the same inning so far today. I really hope he is back to being the old Kemp and can stay healthy.

Dawdler
July 21st, 2013, 02:44 PM
Kemp has a double and a HR in the same inning so far today. I really hope he is back to being the old Kemp and can stay healthy.

he didn't even make out of this game uninjured Kemp injures ankle (http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2013/7/21/4543592/matt-kemp-injury-dodgers-ankle-sprain)

Kubrick
July 22nd, 2013, 08:26 AM
Sprained ankles are going to happen. I'd be much more concerned if it were his hamstring.

More importantly, Matt Kemp's swing looks like it's almost fully returned. There's no way in hell he could hit a home run of that distance at the start of this year.

Kemp has 3 HR in his last 3 games and 9 hits in his last 23 ABs.

With Puig and Crawford floundering, we need Matt Kemp to pull his weight. For the first time all season he finally looks like he might be able to.

mugs
July 22nd, 2013, 08:49 AM
Sprained ankles are going to happen. I'd be much more concerned if it were his hamstring.

More importantly, Matt Kemp's swing looks like it's almost fully returned. There's no way in hell he could hit a home run of that distance at the start of this year.

Kemp has 3 HR in his last 3 games and 9 hits in his last 23 ABs.

With Puig and Crawford floundering, we need Matt Kemp to pull his weight. For the first time all season he finally looks like he might be able to.

He is looking A LOT better with the bat.
Him not hustling on that play at the plate got him injured. Hopefully he will learn from it and never assume a routine play for the 3rd out.

Kubrick
July 22nd, 2013, 03:11 PM
Brewers' Ryan Braun suspended for rest of season (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/brewers/2013/07/22/ryan-braun-suspended-milwaukee-season/2576215/)

Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun has been suspended without pay for rest of the season. That's 65 games and would include any potential postseason games as well.

Not Dodgers related but I'm still bitter Kemp lost out to this roided out gorilla.

pb2k
July 22nd, 2013, 09:56 PM
First place. Never thought that we would see that this season.

Dawdler
July 22nd, 2013, 10:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD4VS2HQ04g

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii213/Mashiasu/1stplace-1.jpg (http://s265.photobucket.com/user/Mashiasu/media/1stplace-1.jpg.html)

eskymi
July 23rd, 2013, 05:28 AM
This is why I do like 162 games. Teams that start off slow can come back.

Heck just since July 1st look at the standings then compared to now.

Arizona 42-40 (since july first 9-8)
Colorado 41-43 (since then 7-9)
San Diego 40-43 (since then 4-13)
San Francisco 39-43 (since 4-10)
LA 39-43 (since then 12-4 and turned a 3 game deficit into a 1/2 game lead)

Claw21
July 23rd, 2013, 05:31 PM
Capuano is terrible

pb2k
July 23rd, 2013, 06:17 PM
So is Marmol. What a surprise. Great job by Mattingly to leave his sorry ass in there.

pb2k
July 23rd, 2013, 06:19 PM
The bullpen finally stops being a disaster and they call up Marmol. ****ing stupid.

Claw21
July 23rd, 2013, 08:55 PM
Who they send down to make room for that lug Marmol?

pb2k
July 23rd, 2013, 09:13 PM
They put Dominguez on the DL.

MaxwellSmart
July 23rd, 2013, 11:00 PM
Dodgers are on a roll. They used Capuano, League and Marmol and they STILL won!

Kubrick
July 24th, 2013, 06:58 AM
I can't believe the home plate ump called Ethier out on that play at the plate. That was just terrible.

Kubrick
July 24th, 2013, 07:00 AM
If Belisario keeps pitching like he has been recently we might not even need any help for the pen.

MaxwellSmart
July 24th, 2013, 11:32 AM
If Belisario keeps pitching like he has been recently we might not even need any help for the pen.

I agree. I've turned a 180 on my opinion of him lately. He's turned into a solid contributor once again.

pb2k
July 24th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Kemp is back on the DL. Lilly has been activated. So now the bullpen has Lilly, League and Marmol. Yuck.

mugs
July 24th, 2013, 03:07 PM
I can't believe the home plate ump called Ethier out on that play at the plate. That was just terrible.

The home plate ump was horrible the whole game.

Kubrick
July 24th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Kemp is back on the DL. Lilly has been activated. So now the bullpen has Lilly, League and Marmol. Yuck.

Gotta give the rest of the league a chance to win a game or two.

Kubrick
July 24th, 2013, 07:47 PM
This team is incredible.

pb2k
July 24th, 2013, 07:49 PM
It's crazy to watch. I haven't had this much fun watching baseball in a long time.

Trapper9
July 24th, 2013, 09:03 PM
back to back wins for Brandon League. a sign of the apocalypse.

Dexter
July 24th, 2013, 09:53 PM
:woot:

pb2k
July 25th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Dodgers DFA Ted Lilly. That solves that problem.

Claw21
July 25th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Xavier Paul plays for Cincy? Boy he sucked as a Dodger. How the hell he hit a HR against Greinke?

pb2k
July 25th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Punto batting for Greinke? I would rather have Greinke bat for himself.

Kubrick
July 26th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Cincinnati is a hell of a team. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they win the pennant. Latos is a stud.

mugs
July 26th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Cincinnati is a hell of a team. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they win the pennant. Latos is a stud.

Latos looks like and insane killer!

mugs
July 26th, 2013, 02:07 PM
I think we get to Homer Bailey tonight.

Claw21
July 26th, 2013, 03:30 PM
I was a little surprised to see the Dodgers playing in Toronto one night, then flying home and playing at home the next. Weird scheduling.

mrm55
July 26th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Same thing happened when they played the Rockies, but they won that one.

pb2k
July 26th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Jansen was ****ing nasty tonight. Still in first.

King Stoner
July 27th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Haley Ramirez won it, as usual lately. The Reds series has been great. The teams are evenly matched. The pitching battle has been great so far. Latos was a beast Thursday against Grenke and Kershaw was awesome yesterday against Bailey.

I want the Cardinals! Lol. Don't we play the Red Sox and the TB Rays this season too? I want them too. I think we can take them all out, and show the east coast what's up.

mrm55
July 27th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Haley Ramirez won it, as usual lately. The Reds series has been great. The teams are evenly matched. The pitching battle has been great so far. Latos was a beast Thursday against Grenke and Kershaw was awesome yesterday against Bailey.

I want the Cardinals! Lol. Don't we play the Red Sox and the TB Rays this season too? I want them too. I think we can take them all out, and show the east coast what's up.

Sup Neil?

King Stoner
July 27th, 2013, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE=mrm55;2777585]Sup Neil?[/QUOTE

Are you asking if I'm Neil? Lol. Na dude, name's Mario....or King Stoner, I'm new.

WestCoastIPA
July 27th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Keep it rolling fellas!

Great game from Ryu tonight.

mugs
July 28th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Capuano tonight...I miss Fife.

Claw21
July 28th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Capuano was good today. Too bad hitting has been crap today.

pb2k
July 28th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Really sick of all the terrible base running from Puig.

Diehard
July 28th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Puig with the walk-off home run bitches!!

pb2k
July 28th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Puig with the walk-off homer, epic batflip and for good measure slides into home. He does some stupid **** but he sure is entertaining.

pb2k
July 28th, 2013, 05:23 PM
http://www.mlbgifs.com/2013/07/yasiel-puig-hits-walk-off-homer-slides-into-home-plate/

Claw21
July 28th, 2013, 09:04 PM
I love the slide into home! Classic. As for the bat flip, well, they should be mandatory on walk-offs.

WestCoastIPA
July 28th, 2013, 10:15 PM
2-1/2 game lead and growing.

Great pitching to take 3 out of 4 from a really good Reds team.

Beat those Damn Yankees!

FBJ
July 29th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Where'd this ****ing team come from??

EB924
July 29th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Puig with the walk-off homer, epic batflip and for good measure slides into home. He does some stupid **** but he sure is entertaining.

Flipping your bat and sliding into home on a no-doubt-about-it walk-off home run is not stupid. You have every right to celebrate in moments like that.

mugs
July 29th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Walk offs are different. You also have the entire team jumping up and down at home plate waiting for the run to come in. I don't see anyone complaining about that.

Kubrick
July 29th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Where'd this ****ing team come from??

Pretty amazing, huh? "The Little $220 Million Team That Could."

Ice24
July 29th, 2013, 10:13 AM
It has to be Magic!

Vargsmal
July 30th, 2013, 01:50 AM
Dodgers are on ****ing fire!!! Puig is the ****! yes I would hate him if he were on a different team but damn that kid is so so so good and fun. Finally we are where we are supposed to be.

pb2k
July 30th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Brian Wilson has chosen to sign with Dodgers, according to source. Had three offers. Will start in minors.

https://twitter.com/TBrownYahoo/status/362277387049766912

He better shave that stupid ass beard.

Vargsmal
July 30th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Dodgers and Angels have had many casual conversations about Howie Kendrick.

Ice24
July 30th, 2013, 02:09 PM
https://twitter.com/TBrownYahoo/status/362277387049766912

He better shave that stupid ass beard.

don't shave the playoff beard

Kubrick
July 30th, 2013, 06:00 PM
don't shave the playoff beard

Stop breaking character.

Kubrick
July 30th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Oh nothing, just another bottom of the ninth, game winning hit with 2 strikes and 2 out.

WestCoastIPA
July 31st, 2013, 05:35 PM
27-6 record since 30-42.

3-1/2 game lead.

Go Dodgers!

pb2k
July 31st, 2013, 09:35 PM
Really wish Kuroda was still a Dodger.

Claw21
August 1st, 2013, 07:17 PM
Didn't Ned decide to sign Capuano and Harang instead? I can't understand why Kuroda isn't still a Dodger.

pb2k
August 1st, 2013, 07:33 PM
Yeah Ned thought that having two bad pitchers was a better idea than having one good one.