PDA

View Full Version : No Kings game at CBBA this year

Dexter
July 11th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Dammit.

First bit of #LAKings preseason schedule news - there will not be an exhibition game at Ontario's CBB Arena this year. More to come shortly.
https://twitter.com/mayorNHL/status/355375884041072641

Subhuman15
July 11th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Damn that sucks so much.

Nyssa42
July 11th, 2013, 04:28 PM
That is because Ontario, CA might as well be Ontario, Canada for most of us! Flew out of that airport once....took so long to get there, I could have driven to where I was going. (kidding, kidding....it was a very nice airport. For a Canadian airport, that is)

DorsalPhin
July 11th, 2013, 04:54 PM
That is because Ontario, CA might as well be Ontario, Canada for most of us! Flew out of that airport once....took so long to get there, I could have driven to where I was going. (kidding, kidding....it was a very nice airport. For a Canadian airport, that is)

Its MUCH closer to me than Staples.

mitchrock
July 11th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I blame teh second game in Vegas and mitchrock of course!

Toothless
July 11th, 2013, 07:26 PM
I think the only reason they scheduled one last season was they were sure that there was going to be a lockout and knew it wasn't going to be played.

SuxBeingU
July 11th, 2013, 10:44 PM
I dont think the Kings want the players to know you can have great ice in So Cal. So they will keep them away from CBBA.

DuckSuck
July 16th, 2013, 10:49 AM
BOOOOOOOO!!!!! Guess I'll just TRY to have a good time in Vegas with 2 games this year.

Yog S'loth
July 19th, 2013, 05:05 PM
I can't believe they screwed me on this two years in a row. Another STH benefit down the drain. Wonder if I can get free Cirque tickets like last year?

SuxBeingU
July 19th, 2013, 07:50 PM
no chance Yog. I am getting tired of the Reign FO. they did learn from AEG every year they sell more tix and we get less from them

Dexter
September 5th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Dear Reign Early Bird Season Ticket Holder,
We appreciate your patience in regards to your Early Bird Renewal event. Factors beyond our control have required us to find an alternative event to the Kings/Ducks preseason game originally thought to be scheduled at Citizens Business Bank Arena. In an effort to provide an event of comparable value, we have reserved tickets to the Ducks/Sharks preseason game, scheduled for Saturday, September 28th at the Honda Center in Anaheim at 7pm.
You will receive one ticket for each Early Bird Renewal seat on your account and these tickets will be emailed to you in the coming weeks.
In addition, as part of your Early Bird Renewal benefit, you will receive a voucher for two (2) complimentary seats to an LA Kings preseason game held at Staples Center. We encourage you to read the voucher thoroughly and visit the Staples Center Box Office as soon as possible since tickets are based on availability. Once the voucher locations run out, there will be upgradeable ticket locations available for purchase; your voucher will discount the value of the ticket off of the upgrade. We encourage you to attend on September 15th as this game has the best seats currently available. The vouchers will be mailed to you next week.
Please note that we are not liable for lost/stolen tickets or vouchers.
Should you have any questions, please contact your Account Executive and they will be happy to assist you.
Don’t forget to join us for our own preseason matchup against Las Vegas on October 12th at Citizens Business Bank Arena. Game time is at 6pm and all season ticket holders get in for just $5 per ticket by calling ahead and purchasing from their Account Executive. There’s no limit to the number of tickets you can purchase at this special price, so bring your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and anyone else to help us reign in our 6th season in Ontario.
Thank you for your continued support of the Reign!
Sincerely,
Justin Kemp
President

Booooooo.

Subhuman15
September 5th, 2013, 09:58 PM
When we got that email today, I was like this is a bunch of crap. Hell they should've given us tickets to a future event at the CBBA. F the Ducks & Sharks!!!!!

Yog S'loth
September 6th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Wait, I didn't get that...? What the heck?

Dexter
September 6th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Nevermind it was Ducks/Sharks, the game is during Frozen Fury!