PDA

View Full Version : Lamoureux quits the team

Yog S'loth
February 19th, 2014, 02:20 PM
...well, now what. Lamoureux just quit the team to go to Europe.

Amazing how much this roster has changed over since the start of the season. With all the injuries, it's now on Kitsyn and Gron to do all the scoring.

P. Diddy
February 19th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Good on ya lammy...

Dexter
February 19th, 2014, 09:12 PM
I don't blame any player that bolts for a better contract overseas, especially on a ECHL contract.

Crossbar
February 20th, 2014, 02:55 AM
True, it may simply be a matter of economics, but could Lamoureux's sudden departure also be an indicator that all is not well within the Reign locker room? I'm not saying this based on any insider info.; rather, I'd be curious to know how many other ECHL teams' top scorers have recently bolted for greener pastures overseas. No, the timing of this, coupled with the team's recent play, leaves me more than just a little suspicious. Hopefully I'm wrong. Either way, they got shellacked by the Aces again tonight (6-1).

Yog S'loth
February 20th, 2014, 09:12 AM
We have to get a goalie. Any goalie. This Finnish guy is just awful.

Birdman
February 22nd, 2014, 04:54 PM
We have to get a goalie. Any goalie. This Finnish guy is just awful.

Jamie Storr is still local, and has been working out with the Kings!!!

SuxBeingU
February 22nd, 2014, 06:57 PM
True, it may simply be a matter of economics, but could Lamoureux's sudden departure also be an indicator that all is not well within the Reign locker room? I'm not saying this based on any insider info.; rather, I'd be curious to know how many other ECHL teams' top scorers have recently bolted for greener pastures overseas. No, the timing of this, coupled with the team's recent play, leaves me more than just a little suspicious. Hopefully I'm wrong. Either way, they got shellacked by the Aces again tonight (6-1).

I am hearing there is plenty wrong in the locker room from the coaches all the way down. Players arent happy recent changes coach isnt happy. Everyone hates losing but they have to play OLK because our affiliate said so.
They dismantled the best team in the league and took on a bunch of SJs prospects. To make room you get rid all the guys that made you the top team in the league.
We are screwed as Reign fans right now. I dont see them getting out the 1st round again this year

We have 9 or 10 contracted player you know most will be move up when the rosters expend. Mario went for more money adn to play with his older Brother in Austria Good for him.

AngryKing
February 24th, 2014, 02:52 PM
I'll play. Put me in coach! Seriously.

King Ludwig
February 28th, 2014, 09:11 PM
I wish we could get a second affiliate in Las Vegas... That would be the ONLY way I'll shell out for season seats...