PDA

View Full Version : New LA member

Socalrob
June 29th, 2014, 03:51 PM
Hi everybody. My two adult kids have been big Kings fans, and they have brought into the fold. This forum looks like a great source for all things Kings and a great community. Kids and I are splitting a couple of season tickets for upcoming season, so I expect to be here for the long haul.

jammer06
June 29th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Welcome! Hope you ride the wave for a long time.

Socalrob
June 30th, 2014, 03:08 AM
Thanks Jammer.

This board feels very well run. I paid the little fee to make the ads go away, and its really nice.

I'm pretty into motorcycles, and am a member of a board named Advrider. Has something like 250,000 members, but is not any better than this one. Kudos to the administrators.

Speaking of bikes, is there any free game motorcycle parking around Staples? Its pretty common for parking structures to let MC's park for free.

SirJW
June 30th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Welcome to the madness....

jammer06
June 30th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Thanks Jammer.

This board feels very well run. I paid the little fee to make the ads go away, and its really nice.

I'm pretty into motorcycles, and am a member of a board named Advrider. Has something like 250,000 members, but is not any better than this one. Kudos to the administrators.

Speaking of bikes, is there any free game motorcycle parking around Staples? Its pretty common for parking structures to let MC's park for free.

Stop by the shoutbox sometime!

Not sure about cycle parking at staples. I live in Sharks territory so I don't get to many of the games. One day I'll get on a bike, gotta wait for my mom to die though, actually she'd probably haunt me from beyond if I ever got on one.

DRGinLBC
June 30th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Welcome.

LetTigerIn
June 30th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Thanks Jammer.

Around 2008 and 2009 I used to park in Lot E, and the attendants used to let me in. I'm not sure if it's still possible, though, because I haven't had a motorcycle since then. :(

Trapper9
June 30th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Welcome!!!

mitchrock
June 30th, 2014, 02:51 PM
Hi!

FranceletteKi
September 30th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Hello everyone. I'm Francis Bercero and I am a huge kings fan. I have photoshopped some photos to show my kings pride. GO KINGS GO

jammer06
September 30th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Welcome Francis!

beedee
September 30th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Welcome, beware of flying objects sent from the mitchrock direction.

mitchrock
October 1st, 2014, 11:29 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Francis Bercero and I am a huge kings fan. I have photoshopped some photos to show my kings pride. GO KINGS GO

Hi, photoshop me out of your life!