PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

KanesGirl
September 23rd, 2014, 02:25 AM
Hey there eveyone I just found this board when looking on the Kings website and I'm glad that there is a place for Kings fans to talk hockey. I grew up watching hockey and was a huge Oilers fan (or I should say Gretzky fan). When he got traded to the Kings I started watching them and have been a huge fan since then. I am a HUGE hockey fan and have had the pleasure of going to a few games in Chicago (I don't like the Hawks at all) and multiple games at Staples Center and the Great Western Forum. The first time they won the Cup was the best day of my life and this second time was just as awesome (I'm not an emotional person but I cried). Now I'm just hoping to see the Cup once. I'm happy to interact with some Kings fans :)

\_==o IxxI
September 23rd, 2014, 02:34 AM
Hey there eveyone I just found this board when looking on the Kings website and I'm glad that there is a place for Kings fans to talk hockey. I grew up watching hockey and was a huge Oilers fan (or I should say Gretzky fan). When he got traded to the Kings I started watching them and have been a huge fan since then. I am a HUGE hockey fan and have had the pleasure of going to a few games in Chicago (I don't like the Hawks at all) and multiple games at Staples Center and the Great Western Forum. The first time they won the Cup was the best day of my life and this second time was just as awesome (I'm not an emotional person but I cried). Now I'm just hoping to see the Cup once. I'm happy to interact with some Kings fans :) Welcome aboard! :15smile: I'm confused, shouldn't your moniker be "KingsGirl"?

KanesGirl
September 23rd, 2014, 02:41 AM
Hehehe I get that all of the time. People think my user name is for Patrick Kane or sometimes the Canes. But it's a nickname that people call me because I am a huge Kane fan (from the WWE). I sorta got that nickname and it has stuck with me for a very long time.

jammer06
September 23rd, 2014, 08:30 AM
Welcome to the boards, we have fun here. Be sure to check out the vbookie and the other forums besides home ice.

Dexter
September 23rd, 2014, 09:19 AM
Welcome, Katie Vick!

TooCool
September 23rd, 2014, 09:33 AM
Hehehe I get that all of the time. People think my user name is for Patrick Kane or sometimes the Canes. But it's a nickname that people call me because I am a huge Kane fan (from the WWE). I sorta got that nickname and it has stuck with me for a very long time.

Devil's Favorite Demon? GREAT CHOICE!!! :) Which one do you prefer? Masked Kane or Unmasked Kane?

Oh yeah, welcome to LGK!

mitchrock
September 23rd, 2014, 11:06 AM

Was it hard for you when AJ was Kane's girl for a while? Do you also wear a maks except when you go coporate? Did you have a sibling burdn down a house you were living in?

I am the Tag Team Champions!

Dexter
September 23rd, 2014, 11:52 AM
Do you miss the Kane and Bryan Dr Shelby segments?

Ecktore
September 23rd, 2014, 12:15 PM
A girl that's into hockey and wrestling? Will you go for the trifecta and say you play video games as well?!?!?!?

forum gold
September 23rd, 2014, 12:25 PM
Welcome to LGK rookie.

DRGinLBC
September 23rd, 2014, 01:39 PM
A girl that's into hockey and wrestling? Will you go for the trifecta and say you play video games as well?!?!?!?

So you're assuming she is single...

Ecktore
September 23rd, 2014, 01:55 PM
So you're assuming she is single...

No way! All of my friends that like hockey, wrestling, and video games are totally not single....... Well most of them are single...... But not all of them!

mitchrock
September 23rd, 2014, 02:47 PM
I have an UltraRare Kane on my WWE SuperCard Game. He is AWESOME!

Dexter
September 23rd, 2014, 03:52 PM
Mitchrock is single if the price is right.

mitchrock
September 23rd, 2014, 04:51 PM
Mitchrock is single if the price is right.

Nope, I'm married and happy to be that way. Mitchrock will be your Bitchrock if the price is right.

KanesGirl
September 25th, 2014, 03:51 PM
Devil's Favorite Demon? GREAT CHOICE!!! :) Which one do you prefer? Masked Kane or Unmasked Kane?

Oh yeah, welcome to LGK!

I have been watching Kane since his debut and he's been my favorite since then. I prefer the masked Kane of the past and cannot stand that he is Corporate Kane now. I have been lucky enough to see him wrestle live a few times and have met him once. He is a very nice person!

KanesGirl
September 25th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Was it hard for you when AJ was Kane's girl for a while? Do you also wear a maks except when you go coporate? Did you have a sibling burdn down a house you were living in?

I am the Tag Team Champions!

Hahahaha it wasn't hard for me when AJ was his girl for awhile because she is pretty hot. Besides I am the original one and he doesn't need anyone else :)

KanesGirl
September 25th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Do you miss the Kane and Bryan Dr Shelby segments?

I actually kinda do miss it, those were funny segments.

KanesGirl
September 25th, 2014, 03:56 PM

I do play some video games but I am not a hard core gamer :)

KanesGirl
September 25th, 2014, 03:58 PM
No way! All of my friends that like hockey, wrestling, and video games are totally not single....... Well most of them are single...... But not all of them!

I actually am single but I guess with the trifecta that is the reason lol

P. Diddy
September 29th, 2014, 12:00 AM
http://youtu.be/JgGHNLSw4NE