PDA

View Full Version : Reign

TooCool
December 29th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Go Reign

(Testing. Have to start a new thread because something is glitching in the shoutbox)

Dexter
December 29th, 2014, 10:18 PM
Thanks Melf for the Reign thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Hkyfmly
January 12th, 2015, 10:00 AM
If Manchester moves to Ontario next season? Then what happens to the Reign?

Subhuman15
January 12th, 2015, 12:39 PM
From what I have heard thy will just flip flop with the Monarchs keeping their name but moving to the ECHL.

Hkyfmly
January 13th, 2015, 04:12 PM
From what I have heard thy will just flip flop with the Monarchs keeping their name but moving to the ECHL.

So Ontario is our AHL team and Manchester becomes our ECHL team next year? Interesting.

mervaldez
January 13th, 2015, 05:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

TooCool
January 15th, 2015, 09:01 AM

That makes more sense. Rather than having to come up with a completely new logo, team name, new jerseys, designs, all that junk.

But I'll call them the Ontario Monarchs anyway.

mugs
January 17th, 2015, 11:30 AM
That makes more sense. Rather than having to come up with a completely new logo, team name, new jerseys, designs, all that junk.

But I'll call them the Ontario Monarchs anyway.

There is more money to be made if they switch names. Everyone from both fan bases would buy new jerseys, tshirts, etc...

P. Diddy
January 19th, 2015, 07:49 PM
They're changing cord and jerseys, but the reign name will remain. Also, the San Diego team will not be named the gulls unless they buy the name from ice plex. Look to see the San Diego Admirals.

KingsFan1985
January 26th, 2015, 11:30 AM
I heard through the grapevine that the Monarchs franchise (name and everything) will in fact be moving out to Ontario, while the Reign will keep their ECHL affiliation and will share the buiding with the Monarchs. Nothing is set in stone, so take what you hear with a grain of salt. I do take my source to be somewhat credible though.