PDA

View Full Version : NHL Supercard Game App

rinkrat
December 29th, 2015, 03:31 PM
I'm not sure how this game slipped by me but I just got it a few days ago and have been playing it like crazy. Anyone else hooked? I have a few strategies but I think they are more based on Quick sucking than anything else. Basically I give the other player the match with a goalie involved and try and win the other two. I have a player (Karl Azner/Ultra Rare) trained and combined that is stronger than any of the gold cards I face. He is over 400 in a few categories and can be relied upon for a win in any solo match up. Playing my first playoffs whih is somewhat confusing since you can't touch the player roster apparently.

Anyone else obsessing on this. Does it stay fun or will I burn out?

TooCool
December 29th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Never tried it. It sounds like WWE SuperCard (which I did try because of Mitchrock). For me, that got old after 2-3 days. Not my kind of "game".

mitchrock
December 29th, 2015, 04:22 PM
Been playing for a while. My starting line up is an Epic Doug Gilmour at center, Ultra rare Chris Kunitz on LW, ultra rare Jakob Silfverberg on RW, ultra rare Adam Larsson and altra rare Dion Phaneuf on D, goalie is an epic Corey Crawford.

This is made by 2K sports which makes the WWE supercard game as well.

rinkrat
December 31st, 2015, 04:16 PM
I haven't gotten an epic player yet but maxed out pro is the way to go it seems.

rinkrat
January 10th, 2016, 01:34 PM
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/t31.0-8/12495974_10153210523421971_4165037046368102086_o.j pg

Killin the game! :arf::arf:

rinkrat
January 10th, 2016, 07:04 PM
I won 3rd place and get 2 Legendary Kanes and 1 Epic Crawford. :)

I've got the no-lose technique if anyone's interested.

zebehm
January 10th, 2016, 07:59 PM
I won 3rd place and get 2 Legendary Kanes and 1 Epic Crawford. :)

I've got the no-lose technique if anyone's interested.

Sandbag your lineup with 3 good cards and the rest garbage? With a few good cards you can win 95% of the games. With good enhancements you can be nearly unbeatable. You only need to win 2/3 periods. I landed top 100 again. Going for the extra Epic isn't worth the extra hours of playing. Next time I should have good enough cards to stay in the legendary bracket while sandbagging +5 wins.

rinkrat
January 24th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Sandbag your lineup with 3 good cards and the rest garbage? With a few good cards you can win 95% of the games. With good enhancements you can be nearly unbeatable. You only need to win 2/3 periods. I landed top 100 again. Going for the extra Epic isn't worth the extra hours of playing. Next time I should have good enough cards to stay in the legendary bracket while sandbagging +5 wins.

That's it. Makes getting pairs of great cards easy by winning the "Play for your team" tourneys! This one ends today! :)

Vega
February 7th, 2016, 05:22 AM

Where is this game? Is it on the apple store?

rinkrat
February 10th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Yes! It's called NHL Supercard

Also they just did an update that gives more rewards for # of games so I got TWO Luc Robitaille Legendary cards :)

zebehm
February 10th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Yes! It's called NHL Supercard

Also they just did an update that gives more rewards for # of games so I got TWO Luc Robitaille Legendary cards :)

and John Scott has a Star card!

rinkrat
February 12th, 2016, 01:07 PM
and John Scott has a Star card!

I'm competing hard to get a pair in the new contest :)

rinkrat
February 15th, 2016, 10:31 AM

10th place! Two Scott star cards.

King Smokey
February 28th, 2016, 07:20 PM
OK... instantly addicted!! I've been looking for a good card game since I got bored with hearthstone.

When I combine cards, it says neither is maxed out. Is it better to max them out first before combining?

mitchrock
February 29th, 2016, 09:54 AM
OK... instantly addicted!! I've been looking for a good card game since I got bored with hearthstone.

When I combine cards, it says neither is maxed out. Is it better to max them out first before combining?

Always max them out first.

rinkrat
March 2nd, 2016, 08:23 AM
Yeah, max them out before combining so they will be full power. Then be sure to enhance each one for that final little bit extra.

rinkrat
March 3rd, 2016, 07:11 PM
My strategy: The bot always plays the strongest card/s (most times) on the first draw. You have to win 2 of 3 so I always play my worst cards on the first draw then win the next two. BAM!

rinkrat
May 25th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Haha I've been playing for months and just figured out that you have to PLAY your support card. I thought it was in effect automatically. OMG

rinkrat
June 3rd, 2016, 08:44 PM

Yes I'm obsessed! LOL Great time waster.

rinkrat
June 7th, 2016, 01:36 PM
I was just in a playoff finals against a Sharks fan and he won the first game. I said "It's ok because the Sharks always choke in the playoffs" and then won the next four games !