PDA

View Full Version : Clifford recalled

santiclaws
January 31st, 2016, 09:35 PM
https://twitter.com/LAKingsPR/status/693918442823532544

vindogla
January 31st, 2016, 10:33 PM
Maybe not quite the same as missing someone like Lewis, but Clifford does make the roster stronger with his presence.

Another favorite piece returning to Sutter's playground.

defence8
January 31st, 2016, 10:41 PM
Was quite happy to hear is is working his way back to line up :hockey2:

Lionheart88
January 31st, 2016, 10:50 PM
This guy is a HUGE upgrade to the lineup, game changer! Let the second half of the season start.

Moog
February 1st, 2016, 10:47 AM
Good to hear!

FishMonger
February 1st, 2016, 10:52 AM
sweet

Kngcussion
February 1st, 2016, 10:59 AM
I'd guess that this would mean that Nolan sits...although he had one of his better games on the 27th.

VCRW
February 1st, 2016, 11:42 AM
It will be interesting to see which players populate the 4th line. Clifford will return to LW. I have never been impressed with Nolan playing RW. But there isn't another right-handed RW on the roster. Nolan very seldom tries to use his left-handed shooting advantage from the right side of the ice. He is also a poor passer unless he is below the goal line where he can effectively use his forehand. So that leaves Pearson playing on off-wing. Until Andreoff gets better in the faceoff circle, I guess Shore will remain at 4C although I think Andy's size and overall attributes make him a better choice for the role.

Still, it's so much better to the talking about holes on the 4th line instead of question marks in the top 9.

Troyvsc
February 1st, 2016, 12:34 PM
It will be interesting to see which players populate the 4th line. Clifford will return to LW. I have never been impressed with Nolan playing RW. But there isn't another right-handed RW on the roster. Nolan very seldom tries to use his left-handed shooting advantage from the right side of the ice. He is also a poor passer unless he is below the goal line where he can effectively use his forehand. So that leaves Pearson playing on off-wing. Until Andreoff gets better in the faceoff circle, I guess Shore will remain at 4C although I think Andy's size and overall attributes make him a better choice for the role.

Still, it's so much better to the talking about holes on the 4th line instead of question marks in the top 9.

The only wrench in this is Carters wrist. Hopefully healed and mute point but if me thinks Sutter will throw 44 back up in the 2c spot if it's still an issue. Nice thing is DL has moveable parts and agree this is a nicer problem to fill the bottom 6 than worrying about the top 6. Would like to see Pearson and Gabrick have a better second half. If that happens the top six is real dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TooCool
February 1st, 2016, 01:24 PM
I'd be more surprised if he wasn't. Can you imagine if they just left him in Ontario? =P (Not that they can, just saying.)

With Cliffy healthy.. he'll definitely have to share time with Nolan and Andreoff. Unless Sutter wants to sit Shore, which he has done before as well.

Ice24
February 1st, 2016, 09:31 PM
I have always liked Clifford. I am glad he is feeling better.

jdkings24
February 2nd, 2016, 11:33 AM
Hmmmm, lets see what happens.

Sent from my OBAMA phone using OBAMA talk. God bless you and may God bless thee United States of America.

KHenry14
February 2nd, 2016, 02:27 PM
Looks like King down on 4th line with Shore and Nolan. Sutter evidently not happy with King's play, but not upset enough to bench him for Clifford

jccawdrey
February 2nd, 2016, 04:22 PM
I'd guess that this would mean that Nolan sits...although he had one of his better games on the 27th. I think Andreoff is the odd man out. They can put all the centers back as centers and Cliffy back on a wing. That would mean Shore would center that 4th line. He really needs to step up

TMAC
February 4th, 2016, 01:39 PM
looks like he may play tonight