PDA

View Full Version : Now getting notifications when I like something

FishMonger
February 3rd, 2016, 03:04 PM
Today I started getting notifications when I like someone else's post. Is it just me? I know when I liked a post, I was the one that did it.

Seems like an unnecessary change.
What is this? The new NHL.com?
I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your bartender.

VCRW
February 3rd, 2016, 03:14 PM
Today I started getting notifications when I like someone else's post. Is it just me? I know when I liked a post, I was the one that did it.

I'd rather be validated when I DON'T like something. Strength in numbers and all.

LetTigerIn
February 3rd, 2016, 05:16 PM

It's likely that someone clicked "like" on one of your posts while you were busy reading another thread and clicking "like". The notification isn't live. It only updates when you refresh the page, so you won't see the notification until the page is refreshed. This has confused me from time to time as well.

FishMonger
February 4th, 2016, 09:13 AM
It's likely that someone clicked "like" on one of your posts while you were busy reading another thread and clicking "like". The notification isn't live. It only updates when you refresh the page, so you won't see the notification until the page is refreshed. This has confused me from time to time as well.

Definitely not it, since it specifically tells me I liked something in the details.. Here's my most recent:

10:39 PM - FishMonger clicked Likes for this post: ***Anaheim Ducks vs. LA Kings GDT >>7:00PM<< 02/04/16*** by Nyssa42
http://i447.photobucket.c...

rinkrat
February 4th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Weird, I'll check it out.

jammer06
February 4th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Definitely not it, since it specifically tells me I liked something in the details.. Here's my most recent:

Check below that and see if someone else liked your stuff. My notifications page shows things I like, but the little tabby at the top only shows new notifications if other people quote or like my stuff.

mitchrock
February 4th, 2016, 01:37 PM

Your man card was revoked and this is your punishment.

RockPile
February 4th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Pullin cards like a monkey gangsta!

FishMonger
February 4th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Your man card was revoked and this is your punishment.

You only have authority to revoke Primate Cards. We've gone over this. No bananas for a week.