PDA

View Full Version : New to thread & kid's first game advice

TS1
March 11th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Hi all! New to the group and taking my 8 year old for first game tonight. Any suggestions for a kid's first game (how to get autograph or a picture)? He just started playing and wanted to get his stick signed, although I don't think they will let us bring his stick into Staples. Thanks!!

nosoupforyou
March 11th, 2017, 02:19 PM
won't be much of a chance to get your stick signed at staples unless you have access to the family room. your best bet is to hang out at toyota sports center in el segundo after a practice.

jammer06
March 11th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Enjoy the game tonight and good luck, you can try getting near the tunnel for warmups but autos there are rare. Getting things signed at TSC is by far the way to go.

TooCool
March 11th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Welcome to LGK!

I hope you and your kid have a blast tonight. Like nosoupforyou and jammer already mentioned, unfortunately you're not going to get an autograph or a picture tonight, even if you're by the tunnel. Take him down to warmups and just enjoy the action live. Have fun!

Trapper9
March 12th, 2017, 12:31 PM
I know I'm late but, No matter where your seats are they will let you go down to the glass for warmups. It's a great way to see exactly how fast these guy are. But for the sake of people sitting down there don't bang on the glass. (handprints GRRR), But yeah the TSC is a much better oppurtunity for autographs.