PDA

View Full Version : What's good?

What party?
April 6th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Hello, I'm What Party? , which looks grammatically challenged in topic sentence but it is the internet and it is not in all caps, so bear with me. Have been reading the board for funsies and was compelled to join after Dean signed Iggy. My favorite player is on my favorite team and that story ends in abject failure? Mmmm mmm...that sounds like my kind of fun.

Synopsis: I appreciate the use of negative space in paintings, the defensive?defenseman, the all-homeless person band that plays at Venice beach, wincing when receiving stitches on the bench and small words creating powerful imagery.

Favorite Kings moment: Ian Laperriere's first hat-trick against Boston. Yep, I'm sure.

Dexter
April 6th, 2017, 01:28 PM
My name is Dexter and I like to party.

What party?
April 6th, 2017, 01:40 PM
My name is Dexter and I like to party.

There are not enough people who appreciate Hot Rod as pure comedic genius. Well done.

jccawdrey
April 6th, 2017, 06:32 PM
BTW, he's also a serial killer

What party?
April 6th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Ha! Noted. But aren't all Dustin Diamond fans? Seems a little too on the nose, yes? Dexter, elevate your game --sheesh.

jammer06
April 6th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Hooray for good times, are you hawt?

beedee
April 6th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Every party needs a bartender, welcome.

What party?
April 7th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Thanks guys, feeling the good vibes from you and it?s appreciated. And, if I?m hearing you correctly, you guys are ready for a little change of pace on the boards. Everyone has exhausted the topics of the beauty and futility of this season to perfection. *muwah* And sadly, it was warranted. But I?m ready for some guarded optimism and excitement for the future. Let?s get weird with it. Maybe a little Joshua Ho Sang up in this piece: Let?s wear number 66 because it upsets the herd, it makes us happy and we look good doing it.

Go Kings!

SuperCalo2000
April 7th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Welcome. The place has changed quite a bit from before but there are still some genuinely great people on this board.

The internets. What a time to be alive !

What party?
April 7th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Super: Thanks. Good to know about the good people present but not above mixing it up with some contrarians, jokers and rigid radicals as a lighthearted distraction from real life. As you stated perfectly: internets.