PDA

View Full Version : Will LiAngelo Ball get drafted in 2018? Lamelo?

Kings7
April 26th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Gelo is trying to get drafted in 2018. I don't expect Gelo to get drafted. I could see him getting a D League spot at best, given his 41% 3pt in Lithuania. Lamelo shot only 26% in Lithuania, so he has a long way to go, with no opportunity to play NCAA ball.

Dexter
April 26th, 2018, 01:38 PM
Is he bad enough to make the Lakers?

SloMo26
April 26th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Why doesn't daddy Ball just start his own league? He does everything else for them why not go full circle....rolleyes:

Kings7
April 27th, 2018, 01:03 AM
Why doesn't daddy Ball just start his own league? He does everything else for them why not go full circle....rolleyes:

I heard buzz about an alternative to NCAA basketball, so guys can get paid right out of High School. Seems Avery Bradley thinks it will happen soon: https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/avery-johnson-presents-alternative-college-basketballs-one-done-rule

HeadInjury
April 27th, 2018, 05:04 PM
A commission recommended to the NCAA this week that to get rid of the one-and-done issue corrupting college basketball, they should once again allow high schoolers to go directly to the NBA. I think that will happen.

As for LiAngelo, everything I've read is that he is not an NBA talent and will not get drafted. I wouldn't be surprised if someone picks him up for summer league.