PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield V

TooCool
September 4th, 2018, 04:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZW4cPUIVf4

I don't know why but something about this trailer hit all the right notes for me as far as war games go these days.

And good on them to delay it a month because RDR2 is going to murder everything in October.

Dexter
September 5th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Wut da hayell Melf you barely played 1

TooCool
September 5th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Wut da hayell Melf you barely played 1

True. Oddly enough I didn't care much for BF1. But I think I like this one. Wish it was more modern though and not WWII.

I'll be playing the beta tomorrow to see if I like it. Download it dawg!!

Dexter
September 10th, 2018, 09:58 AM
Game is too slow in movement. Enemies are hard to even see and ammo+ medic revive is non existant.

Conglaturation
September 10th, 2018, 05:07 PM
I was really looking forward to this one, as I love WW2 shooters. Sadly, it feels like a BF1 re-skin and I wasn't too impressed with the beta. I'll probably skip this one or wait for a discount.

TooCool
September 10th, 2018, 05:20 PM
I was really looking forward to this one, as I love WW2 shooters. Sadly, it feels like a BF1 re-skin and I wasn't too impressed with the beta. I'll probably skip this one or wait for a discount.

Yeah, it's weird. When I played it I'm like.. "Wait, am I playing BF1?" Plus that Rotterdam map we play in the Beta, isn't there are map exactly like that in BF1? Maybe it's the same map.. maybe it's not. Either way, it's like I know the whole layout of it or something and I barely touched BF1.

And starting tomorrow Sept 11 to Sept 18, apparently everyone gets the Premium Pass for free if they log in to claim it. 16 maps? I'm in. That's one way to breathe some life back into the game right? And since BF5 played just like BF1, I'll give it another shot.

So yeah, no pre-order from me either. Just Red Dead 2 it is this fall/winter for me.

Conglaturation
September 16th, 2018, 05:26 AM
Yeah. Rotterdam feels just like something out of BF1. I do like that map better than the snow map but it’s still meh. BF1 is alright for a few rounds at a time. I usually just ride the over-powered horse around throwing grenades. That’s pretty fun.