PDA

View Full Version : 1/4 Share 20-21 Season Tickets 304 Row 14 Seats 7-10...

FBJ
May 18th, 2020, 07:36 PM
We no longer live in CA, but we've been STHers since the NHL's lost season of '04-'05. We have two existing one-quarter shareholders who are long time friends and committed long-term Kings fans, and we're looking for others who have long-term commitments to the Kings in mind so that we can continue to keep these good seats at these low grandfathered prices.

We have ONE quarter-share of our season ticket package for sale. Section 304 (Kings shoot once), Row 14, Seats 7-10. Each share is $817, and gets you tickets for four seats to 1 pre-season game and 10 regular season home games. That's $18 per seat per game plus a once per season $25 printed paper ticket fee.

Games are chosen amongst the shareholders of the group in a fair, agreed-upon manner, usually at a time just after the season schedule comes out. Picks are then sent to me, and when the paper tickets come in, I ship them to you personally. Any season-ticket-holder swag that comes with them is given to a quarter-shareholder on a rotating basis (but there's not been much, lately).

Payment by PayPal only. Commitment requires payment in full. Refunds ONLY if games are not played or not played in front of fans, and then only after the Kings refund my account.
100% on the up-and-up. If you don't know me from around here, I can give you our Season Ticket Rep's name and phone number for verification.

Please private message with any questions. Thanks! GO KINGS GO!!