Click Here!
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 182
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Another In N Out Item....

  1. #91
    Nessie Jr Says Hi Off2NvrLnd's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,525
    Liked
    57 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default





    gonna have to get some soon. i want!

  2. #92
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,594
    Liked
    10558 times
    Karma
    1159100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    343 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Off2NvrLnd View Post
    WHAT? hold the phone! i have not heard anyone ever utter these words before.

    it tastes great! i love how it drips down my hand as i eat my grilled cheese (or when i used to eat meat, my hamburger) and the way it tasted with cheese and ketchup. mmm....gawd sounds so good right now.

    you're crazy.
    I like you, Off2NvrLnd, but that's gross.

    Every time you eat or think good thoughts about Thousand Island or Mayonnaise, you're supporting Gaddafi and Hitler.

  3. #93
    Hell yes. UnholyGoalie's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,644
    Liked
    566 times
    Karma
    1076200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

    Default

    Does that make ketchup and relish accomplices to a human tragedy?

    Thousand Island, mayo, and pickles* all rule. A life deprived of these things is a life I shant live.

    *only dill pickles. All other forms of pickles suck a**.

  4. #94
    I revoke Man Cards FishMonger's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,548
    Liked
    2338 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    512 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    I like you, Off2NvrLnd, but that's gross.

    Every time you eat or think good thoughts about Thousand Island or Mayonnaise, you're supporting Gaddafi and Hitler.
    I'm more concerned with the fact that (s)he doesn't eat meat.




    Wrong. Just. Plain. Wrong

  5. #95
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    26,766
    Liked
    7940 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    576 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMonger View Post
    I'm more concerned with the fact that (s)he doesn't eat meat.




    Wrong. Just. Plain. Wrong
    If she doesn't eat meat, maybe she licks stamps. I want to watch.
    UnholyGoalie likes this.
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

  6. #96
    Shiny! mmmcammy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,196
    Liked
    1673 times
    Karma
    1343898
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGoalie View Post
    Does that make ketchup and relish accomplices to a human tragedy?

    Thousand Island, mayo, and pickles* all rule. A life deprived of these things is a life I shant live.

    *only dill pickles. All other forms of pickles suck a**.
    I honestly couldn't agree more.
    "Hockey won't hold still to give you a better look. You wouldn't want it to anyway. It's the action that makes the possibilities endless."

  7. #97
    Stanley Cup Dolphin! orpheus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,562
    Liked
    5670 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

    Default

    I have licked a few stamps in my time.

    Only by living absurdly is it possible to break out of this infinite absurdity.
    -Julio Cortazar

  8. #98
    Nessie Jr Says Hi Off2NvrLnd's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,525
    Liked
    57 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    you are all nuts!

    i don't eat meat and i'm ok with that.
    and there's only one type of meat that is the exception.
    licking stamps once in a great while too.

    and Adgy, if it's a crime, arrest me!


  9. #99
    Shiny! mmmcammy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,196
    Liked
    1673 times
    Karma
    1343898
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Off2NvrLnd View Post
    you are all nuts!

    i don't eat meat and i'm ok with that.
    and there's only one type of meat that is the exception.
    licking stamps once in a great while too.

    and Adgy, if it's a crime, arrest me!

    this is supposed to be dirty right? cuz it sounds really dirty.
    "Hockey won't hold still to give you a better look. You wouldn't want it to anyway. It's the action that makes the possibilities endless."

  10. #100
    Stanley Cup Dolphin! orpheus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,562
    Liked
    5670 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmmcammy View Post
    this is supposed to be dirty right? cuz it sounds really dirty.
    Off2NvrLnd would never make a sexual innuendo.

    And Off2NvrLnd, if you don't eat meat, what do you do for protein?

    *drags his mind out of the gutter*
    Only by living absurdly is it possible to break out of this infinite absurdity.
    -Julio Cortazar

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28