Click Here!
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 123

Thread: Best Candy Bar

  1. #21
    hokyfann
    Guest

    Default

    Reese's cups

  2. #22
    mcsorleyminute
    Guest

    Default

    Toblerone with nougat and almond....as of late.

  3. #23
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,489
    Liked
    1268 times
    Karma
    1135100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcsorleyminute View Post
    Toblerone with nougat and almond....as of late.
    my mom used to buy me dark chocolate toblerone when i was a kid. mr. irreverent is going to hate this, but she used to refrigerate it because i ate them so slowly and she didn't want them to melt so when i did eat it, i'd end up gnawing on it because it was so hard.
    (don't worry mr. i, i swear i don't put chocolate in my fridge!!!)


    nowadays, i don't really eat candy because i'm not much of a sweet tooth, but once in a while, i like a cadbury crunchie:

  4. #24
    mcsorleyminute
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    my mom used to buy me dark chocolate toblerone when i was a kid. mr. irreverent is going to hate this, but she used to refrigerate it because i ate them so slowly and she didn't want them to melt so when i did eat it, i'd end up gnawing on it because it was so hard.
    (don't worry mr. i, i swear i don't put chocolate in my fridge!!!)


    nowadays, i don't really eat candy because i'm not much of a sweet tooth, but once in a while, i like a cadbury crunchie:
    Did I mention that I like my Toblerone with a nice Zinfandel? No? Oh I do. Yes. Yes, I do.

    I think a little red wine is allowed during bun in the oven time...right?

  5. #25
    Dolphins Hate Sharks! orpheus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,041
    Liked
    7863 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)

    Default

    I once has this candy bar that was frozen cold from being put in the freezer, so in my twelve year mind, I thought that it would be good to put it in the microwave.

    The wrapper was made of foil.

    It caught on fire.

    I didn't burn the house down or anything, but I learned that foil in the microwave is a no no.
    Last edited by orpheus; March 10th, 2009 at 10:17 PM.
    Only by living absurdly is it possible to break out of this infinite absurdity.
    -Julio Cortazar

  6. #26
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,489
    Liked
    1268 times
    Karma
    1135100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcsorleyminute View Post
    Did I mention that I like my Toblerone with a nice Zinfandel? No? Oh I do. Yes. Yes, I do.

    I think a little red wine is allowed during bun in the oven time...right?
    it is indeed. i had a bit early on but stopped because it was making me ill. now that i'm over that 1st trimester hump, i might give it another go when the occasion arises.


    Quote Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
    I once has this candy bar that was frozen cold from being put in the freezer, so in my twelve year mind, I thought that it would be good to put in the microwave.

    The wrapper was made of foil.

    It caught on fire.

    I didn't burn the house down or anything, but I learned that foil is the microwave is a no no.
    heh. i did something like that when i was a kid. my mom told me not to reheat stuff in our bowls that had metallic paint trim on them. i conveniently "forgot" this when i was home alone once... as soon as some sparks started flying in the microwave i nixed that experiment.

  7. #27
    you rollin dirty? ketel&tonic's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,088
    Liked
    574 times
    Karma
    1006100
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    i ate them so slowly...so when i did eat it, i'd end up gnawing on it because it was so hard.
    *snicker*

  8. #28
    RIP my Tanner! \_==o IxxI's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,885
    Liked
    670 times
    Karma
    1368073
    Images
    58
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    my mom used to buy me dark chocolate toblerone when i was a kid. mr. irreverent is going to hate this, but she used to refrigerate it because i ate them so slowly and she didn't want them to melt so when i did eat it, i'd end up gnawing on it because it was so hard.
    (don't worry mr. i, i swear i don't put chocolate in my fridge!!!)


    nowadays, i don't really eat candy because i'm not much of a sweet tooth, but once in a while, i like a cadbury crunchie:
    I love to eat milk chocolate with an ice cold water. Makes it hard and waxy. And when I want to kick it up a notch, ice cold milk FTW!

  9. #29
    1st Scoring Line Sniper7's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    1,852
    Liked
    13 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Whatchamacallit is da bomb!

    Although I'm very happy it's that time of year for Cadbury Eggs!

  10. #30
    devenir gris gescom's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    33,435
    Liked
    3142 times
    Karma
    1252516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    578 Post(s)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28