March 11th, 2010, 11:17 AM #21
March 11th, 2010, 02:20 PM #22
Maybe he would be more tolerable if he did not talk w/ food in his mouth all the time
March 11th, 2010, 02:31 PM #23
March 11th, 2010, 03:35 PM #24
- Love DDD and I've never had a problem with Guy's personality.
- The Man v. Food dude is like a 30 year old frat boy. I can't stand him.
- I can't stand that crap show that Andrew Zimmern does - what is it with his testicle infatuation?
- Thirsty Traveler - I HATE the host Kevin Brauch. He always pulls the stupid/arrogant/half-educated American bit when he goes to a foreign country. I'd punch the f'er if I were his host. He's like a drive time DJ - just flat out douchebaggery of epic proportions. Sorry to all you drive time DJs out there - you ALL suck.
- On the other hand I love the Three Sheets show with Zane Lamprey on FLN.
March 11th, 2010, 03:58 PM #25
You know who else I want to bludgeon with a cast iron skillet? That ****ing hack Sandra Lee or Dee or whatever the **** her name is. If I'da known I could have had my own cooking show without actually having to cook, I sure as hell wouldn't be doing what I'm doing.
March 11th, 2010, 04:55 PM #26
Originally Posted by ketel&tonic
LOL... okay. Just to clear something up. I know someone's signature used that cast iron skillet quote of mine in reference to Rachel Ray. It's something I never corrected because, after thinking about it for a split-second, I realized that I wouldn't mind busting Rachel Ray upside the head with that skillet, too.
That line actually was directed at Sandra Lee, and it's because of what you wrote above. I can whip up some pudding and throw it into a pie shell, too, but you don't see me making an effing "cooking" show out of it. To this day, I still audibly groan if I even see her show listed in the satellite guide.
March 11th, 2010, 05:32 PM #27
I saw the Bourdain show for the first time a couple of days ago and I wanted to kill him and skull-**** him. For starters.
Fieri is indeed a bit of a tool but he does cook food I'd want to eat, and goes to eat at places I want to go. So it balances out.
Alton Brown I find mildly annoying, but my wife turns into Linda Blair at the sound of his voice.
March 11th, 2010, 07:11 PM #28
Anytime I hear hatred about Bourdain I just want to jihad all you mother****ers.
Edit: I don't like Fieri but I can tolerate him. What I can't tolerate is his bleached spikey hair. I also can't tolerate anybody who says "yummo".
March 12th, 2010, 08:16 AM #29
We went to the 4-Kegs in Vegas at the last FF. It was featured on a DDD show and it was outstanding. The place was awesome and will be one of my stops everytime I go to Vegas...
March 12th, 2010, 10:21 AM #30
Originally Posted by unholygoalie