Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    countryking
    Guest

    Default Jersey Mikes in Long Beach

    Heard that one was opening near downtown and will actually be a Jersey Mikes Grill. Anyone heard of this yet? My sister is a HUGE fan of the place and says this new one will have an extended menu and serve beer.












    mmmmmm beer

  2. #2
    1st Scoring Line BleedingPurple's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,937
    Liked
    8 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I like Jersey Mike's. Would be interested in seeing the extended menu.

    If you are ever in the Valley, stop by Dan's Super Subs on Ventura BLVD.

    YUM

    http://base.googlehosted.com/base_me...9&size=1&hl=en

  3. #3
    waxing poetic Hipcheck's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    31,128
    Liked
    1261 times
    Karma
    1351238
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    354 Post(s)

    Default

    Went to the Foothill Ranch location when it opened. Its a good sandwich just a bit overpriced IMO.
    "How Dare You Trump My Clever Witticism"

    Click 4 LGK INTERNET RADIO ARCHIVE

  4. #4
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,434
    Liked
    11 times
    Karma
    1050000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipcheck View Post
    Went to the Foothill Ranch location when it opened. Its a good sandwich just a bit overpriced IMO.
    Agree. The prices are a bit high, but the sandwiches are really good.

  5. #5
    waxing poetic Hipcheck's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    31,128
    Liked
    1261 times
    Karma
    1351238
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    354 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fansince67 View Post
    Agree. The prices are a bit high, but the sandwiches are really good.
    If not for that fact Id eat there more often...since Quiznos and Subway are both offerings footlongs for 5 bucks it seems kind of crazy to pay 11 or 12 bucks for a sandwich no matter how good the quality.
    "How Dare You Trump My Clever Witticism"

    Click 4 LGK INTERNET RADIO ARCHIVE

  6. #6
    #1 fan VEGASKING's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    2,992
    Liked
    41 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipcheck View Post
    since Quiznos and Subway are both offerings footlongs for 5 bucks it seems kind of crazy to pay 11 or 12 bucks for a sandwich no matter how good the quality.

    Let's not talk crazy here. I'll gladly pay a little more for a quality sandwich. A nice footlong at a Capriottis or a similar place is about 7.50. Ten times as good as Subway and twice as filling. You can get a 20" there for 13 bucks and it's the best sandwich you'll ever have.

  7. #7
    Da Great One borinka99's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    6,825
    Liked
    74 times
    Karma
    20056005
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VEGASKING View Post
    Let's not talk crazy here. I'll gladly pay a little more for a quality sandwich. A nice footlong at a Capriottis or a similar place is about 7.50. Ten times as good as Subway and twice as filling. You can get a 20" there for 13 bucks and it's the best sandwich you'll ever have.
    Speaking of Vegas, Earl of Sandwich is amazing!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66