April 5th, 2010, 01:59 PM
April 5th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Yes. In the same way this is an interesting idea.
Rate My Vomit - Vomit Pictures
April 5th, 2010, 05:15 PM
I thought bacon made everything better?
Posted via Mobile Device
April 5th, 2010, 06:43 PM
It looks kinda ugh, but it's not like it's unheard of to have two breasts and sides when one eats KFC. But, um, yeah, bacon. Hahaha.
But didn't KFC stop using chicken?
April 6th, 2010, 07:01 PM
- Double down.
- You got an 11. You always double down on an 11.
- I know, but it's $200. It's blood money.
- Mike, you gotta double down.
- I can't double down.
- Mike, if you don't look like you know what you're doing...
- Will you stop for a second? Just shut up, okay? I can't.
- If you don't look like you know what you're doing...
- Just stop for a second. Double down!
April 6th, 2010, 07:09 PM
. . . KFC 'Quadruple up!'
April 7th, 2010, 05:54 AM
I'll wait for Popeye's version because...let's put it this way...we might have found the first thing on earth EVER that didn't taste good with bacon...
April 7th, 2010, 09:24 AM
How people even consider KFC as palatable food is beyond me. At least Mc Donald's has decent fries......
April 7th, 2010, 09:32 AM
As I really don't like bread this might be ok for me. I'll try it anyway.
April 7th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Whenever I go to KFC I always leave wishing I had never been there...