That 100x100 (or whatever it is) looks like it has some pretty good cheese-paper goin' on!
Jeremy Roenick: I liked Patrick's quote, (that) he would have stopped me. I wanted to know where he was in Game 3. He was probably getting his jock out of the rafters of the United Center.
Patrick Roy: I can't really hear what Jeremy says, because I've got my two Stanley Cup rings plugging my ears.
Here are a couple of interesting stats to summarize the experience:
- Total calories (extrapolating from info provided here): 19490 calories
- Total eaters 8 (2 girls and one guy who already ate dinner and only ate 6 patties)
- Most patties eaten by one person : I think I ate about 20. I think Nalin ate about 20 as well (including the raw ones)
- Time to finish : less then 2 hours
- Number of people who barfed : 1 (way to go Elena!)
That wench better not get rid of the secret menu, or I'll ban In N Out and all of its goodness.
She wants to take it nationwide? It's over.