Carne Ranchero that is prepared at the Dayo market on Marine in Lawndale. They have it raw but the marinade is the best I have ever had. Because it is cut thin, all it takes is a couple minutes on the grill and you have some of the most delicious meet I have ever tasted. Use it for tacos, fajitas, enchiladas etc...whatever works the best. Its always a hit at my office potlucks.
1 (20 ounce) bag cheese ravioli, frozen (Or meat filled if you prefer)
1 (10 ounce) jar roasted garlic alfredo sauce
1 (12 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1. Boil the ravioli according to package directions.
2. Drain ravioli and pour back into the pot you cooked them in.
3. Gently stir the alfredo sauce into the ravioli.
4. Pour the ravioli into ungreased 7x11 inch casserole dish.
5. Pour the spaghetti sauce on top of the ravioli and spread around the top with a spoon (do not mix it).
6. Top the casserole with the parmesan cheese and bake in 375 degree (farenheit) oven for 10-15 minutes until hot and bubbly and the cheese is melted.
Reheats well. I get all the stuff at Costco but most stores have it
Pancakes! If they don't like pancakes, then they like Saddam Hussein!
Biggest hit I ever had at an office potluck was a crockpot full of frozen meatballs cooked in 1/2 enchilada sauce and 1/2 grape jelly...sweet n sour balls.
I decided to bring chicken enchiladas. :)
Thanks for your suggestions, everyone!
Everything sounded good. Wish my wife knew how to cook.