Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
  1. #1
    BAD91
    Guest

    Default Orange Street Fair

    August 29,30,31st who is in?????

    I am hoping to get Homersimps and KJ to pay for my beers since I ll be traveling down there.... maybe AB$ will buy me one if I dont put any fruit in it. Maybe, I can even get YaHay down there....I actually found him today and spoke with him.

    Any of you lefties want to go and have a good time...this is the place!!!

  2. #2
    you rollin dirty? ketel&tonic's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,090
    Liked
    341 times
    Karma
    1006100
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    I'll be there. My parents are working the Dutch booth, so it's free Heinekens for me!

  3. #3
    Fraction of the Sum




    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,592
    Liked
    30 times
    Karma
    1020000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    Default

    I live about a block away. Ill be there at least once. Be respectful of our neighborhood, and if you block my drive way, Im calling the ****ing cops. Believe that!

  4. #4
    1st Scoring Line WingHater's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,259
    Liked
    121 times
    Karma
    65454485
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

    Default

    Why? It's not my neighborhood.

  5. #5
    Genghis John
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leatherface View Post
    I live about a block away. Ill be there at least once. Be respectful of our neighborhood, and if you block my drive way, Im calling the ****ing cops. Believe that!
    Ok so scream leaving the car and the whole way back, shoot off leftover fireworks, pee in everyones bushes and park in residents driveways.

    Got it

  6. #6
    I'm Back Homer Simpson's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,542
    Liked
    269 times
    Karma
    4038400
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsJohn/Obediah View Post
    Ok so scream leaving the car and the whole way back, shoot off leftover fireworks, pee in everyones bushes and park in residents driveways.

    Got it
    Sounds like the typical KJ BBQ.

  7. #7
    Genghis John
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by homersimps View Post
    Sounds like the typical KJ BBQ.
    I didn't include playing king of the mountain with life goats, the tiki torches, or throwing the accountant in a volcano

  8. #8
    Mac311
    Guest

    Default

    Thanks for the heads up!

  9. #9
    I'm Back Homer Simpson's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,542
    Liked
    269 times
    Karma
    4038400
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsJohn/Obediah View Post
    I didn't include playing king of the mountain with life goats, the tiki torches, or throwing the accountant in a volcano
    WTF is a life goat?
    Thanks for the Tom Petty Heads up.

  10. #10
    Genghis John
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by homersimps View Post
    WTF is a life goat?
    Thanks for the Tom Petty Heads up.
    It's like a life coach but better

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28