Click Here!

View Poll Results: How often do you eat fast food?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • At least once per day or two.

    8 10.67%
  • Once per 3-5 days.

    23 30.67%
  • Once per ~week.

    15 20.00%
  • Once per few weeks.

    10 13.33%
  • Once per month/few months.

    16 21.33%
  • I don't eat fast food at all.

    2 2.67%
  • I don't eat it but I lie to myself because I'm fat.

    1 1.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Poll: How often do you eat fast food?

  1. #11
    MuPPeT666
    Guest

    Default

    Beans, rice, chicken...all this sounds cool, BUT...as far as I know, in USA, fast food restaurants like to put SUGAR in everything they can, even SALADS. I'd vomit if I tasted sugar in salad.



    PS: We do have McDonalds here in Slovenia, but I don't eat there. No f'ing way.

    PS #2: Have anyone tried horseburger yet? It's yummy.
    Last edited by MuPPeT666; January 30th, 2008 at 09:56 AM.

  2. #12
    Oh snap....it's the Fuzz! SloMo26's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,447
    Liked
    431 times
    Karma
    1330700
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuPPeT666 View Post
    Beans, rice, chicken...all this sounds cool, BUT...as far as I know, in USA, fast food restaurants like to put SUGAR in everything they can, even SALADS. I'd vomit if I tasted sugar in salad.



    PS: We do have McDonalds here in Slovenia, but I don't eat there. No f'ing way.

    PS #2: Have anyone tried horseburger yet? It's yummy.
    Not horse but I can recommend Ostrich or Bison burgers. Both very lean but Ostrich has more taste than Bison.

  3. #13
    MuPPeT666
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SloMo26 View Post
    Not horse but I can recommend Ostrich or Bison burgers. Both very lean but Ostrich has more taste than Bison.
    Hmmm, neither of these animals live anywhere near Slovenia...except for few Ostriches, but as far as I know, they are kept here as pets.

  4. #14
    MuPPeT666
    Guest

    Default

    ImA1032...

    You're a 1032 pound BABY! Oh yeah, that's biiiig...


  5. #15
    Dr. Bouch
    Guest

    Default

    I want to say I don't ever but then sometimes you know... you get drunk and taco bell or Innout is open... you know

  6. #16
    A-FROGIRL
    Guest

    Default

    Ever since "the diet" I've given up fast food. It makes me sick :(

  7. #17
    Kitteh Committeh. Sticky's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,458
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Eating fast food is a great way to lose weight.

    That is, if you like to do it through explosive diarrhea.

  8. #18
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,784
    Liked
    828 times
    Karma
    1296545
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

    Default

    you don't have "once a year" as an option. i'll have in n out once or twice a year.

    otherwise, i really have no cravings for fast food. it helps that i read fast food nation and ever since i turned 25 or so (4 yrs ago), my metabolism has dropped so i'm really conscious about what i eat.

  9. #19
    Bust a nut at the hut HOCKEYAHOLIC's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,333
    Liked
    3 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Am I really the only one who has chosen I don't eat it but I lie to myself because I'm fat.???

  10. #20
    MuPPeT666
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A-FROGIRL View Post
    Ever since "the diet" I've given up fast food. It makes me sick :(
    Bulimia?



    Joke of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    you don't have "once a year" as an option. i'll have in n out once or twice a year.

    otherwise, i really have no cravings for fast food. it helps that i read fast food nation and ever since i turned 25 or so (4 yrs ago), my metabolism has dropped so i'm really conscious about what i eat.
    Nice to hear that. My mother cooks (IMO) VERY healthy food, so I have absolutely no worries if I eat a burger or two each moth...

    Quote Originally Posted by HOCKEYAHOLIC View Post
    Am I really the only one who has chosen I don't eat it but I lie to myself because I'm fat.???
    Haha!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66