Click Here!
Page 151 of 302 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3011
Like Tree809Likes

Thread: The recommend-a-beer thread

  1. #1501
    Time wounds all heels. Stormy2213's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,828
    Liked
    431 times
    Karma
    3276905
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Watti View Post
    Heading down south to SD for the weekend, planning on hitting up as many breweries as possible... So far Stone, Green Flash, and Ballast Point are on the must-do list. Which others do you all recommend?
    I'd suggest AleSmith, Port Brewing and The Lost Abbey as well.

  2. #1502
    2nd Scoring Line Chateau Bow Wow's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    836
    Liked
    65 times
    Karma
    1000095000
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy2213 View Post
    I'd suggest AleSmith, Port Brewing and The Lost Abbey as well.
    I'll 2nd Port and Lost Abbey, I was there last weekend for their Christmas in July celebration. They were releasing the Santa Little Helper, pretty good stuff.

  3. #1503
    Out of Hibernation Watti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    Liked
    27 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy2213 View Post
    I'd suggest AleSmith, Port Brewing and The Lost Abbey as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slopppydog View Post
    I'll 2nd Port and Lost Abbey, I was there last weekend for their Christmas in July celebration. They were releasing the Santa Little Helper, pretty good stuff.

    Oh yeah, forgot AleSmith, that one's on our must-visit list too. Will definitely add Lost Abbey, and if I can manage to stumble there, will visit Port too.

    Thanks!

    Edit: Actually, aren't Port and Lost Abbey one in the same?
    Last edited by Watti; July 28th, 2010 at 01:01 PM.

  4. #1504
    Time wounds all heels. Stormy2213's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,828
    Liked
    431 times
    Karma
    3276905
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Watti View Post
    Oh yeah, forgot AleSmith, that one's on our must-visit list too. Will definitely add Lost Abbey, and if I can manage to stumble there, will visit Port too.

    Thanks!

    Edit: Actually, aren't Port and Lost Abbey one in the same?
    Yes, they are. 155 Mata Way in San Marcos.

  5. #1505
    Inland Emperor Azagthoth's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    7,640
    Liked
    61 times
    Karma
    1011232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Watti View Post
    Heading down south to SD for the weekend, planning on hitting up as many breweries as possible... So far Stone, Green Flash, and Ballast Point are on the must-do list. Which others do you all recommend?
    Alpine & AleSmith for sure.

  6. #1506
    Sick Geno ya plug P. Diddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,569
    Liked
    435 times
    Karma
    1085000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    258 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy2213 View Post
    Yes, they are. 155 Mata Way in San Marcos.
    which is 3 minutes away from my house

  7. #1507
    Time wounds all heels. Stormy2213's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,828
    Liked
    431 times
    Karma
    3276905
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Diddy View Post
    which is 3 minutes away from my house
    Color me jealous!

  8. #1508
    Lucky Luc! DRGinLBC's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,786
    Liked
    1434 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Diddy View Post
    which is 3 minutes away from my house
    Can you pick me up a bottle of Red Poppy?

  9. #1509
    Genghis John
    Guest

    Default

    Pliny Lovers, like Stormy, be sure to try this beer


  10. #1510
    Inland Emperor Azagthoth's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    7,640
    Liked
    61 times
    Karma
    1011232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Sculpin > both the Elder and Younger.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28