Page 153 of 305 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3043
Like Tree840Likes

Thread: The recommend-a-beer thread

  1. #1521
    FIRE BETTMAN!! BeerMan's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    18,828
    Liked
    8423 times
    Karma
    1050000
    Images
    39
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    201 Post(s)

    Default

    btw, when Stone Brewery released the bitter chocolate oatmeal stout some years ago, those definitely made for a great stout float. they need to brew more of that. I am down to one bottle.
    I BELIEVE I'll have another beer!

  2. #1522
    Ciao! Fooferah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    9,646
    Liked
    2 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    August 20-21 Stone will have their Smoked Porter with Vanilla Beans available for growler fills. That might make a tasty float.
    www.dictionary.com
    Bookmark it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky
    No Foof, I am NOT bringing you a waffle.

  3. #1523
    All Star Fisch's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,007
    Liked
    273 times
    Karma
    1208532
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    114 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fooferah View Post
    August 20-21 Stone will have their Smoked Porter with Vanilla Beans available for growler fills. That might make a tasty float.
    Smoked Porter=yum
    Not so sure I want to ruin my appreciation for the SP by tasting it with vanilla added.

  4. #1524
    I'm Cultured, Bitch ianmonsta's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,468
    Liked
    146 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    not sure if its been mentioned but, my current (for the past year or so) favorite.


  5. #1525
    Hell yes. UnholyGoalie's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,661
    Liked
    584 times
    Karma
    1086200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    112 Post(s)

    Default

    Just had some of that on Saturday for the first time. To each their own, I found it a bit skunky and hop forward. For my tastes, I'd go with Kona Longboard Lager instead.

  6. #1526
    I'm Cultured, Bitch ianmonsta's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,468
    Liked
    146 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGoalie View Post
    Just had some of that on Saturday for the first time. To each their own, I found it a bit skunky and hop forward. For my tastes, I'd go with Kona Longboard Lager instead.

    Funny enough i prefer it over Longboard.

  7. #1527
    Hell yes. UnholyGoalie's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,661
    Liked
    584 times
    Karma
    1086200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    112 Post(s)

    Default

    Hey, more for me and more for you!

  8. #1528
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    26,917
    Liked
    8128 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    634 Post(s)

    Default

    Been drinking Sam Adams Cream Stout lately and loving it.
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

  9. #1529
    Ciao! Fooferah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    9,646
    Liked
    2 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisch View Post
    Smoked Porter=yum
    Not so sure I want to ruin my appreciation for the SP by tasting it with vanilla added.
    For a beer float? The vanilla is gonna rock it.
    www.dictionary.com
    Bookmark it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky
    No Foof, I am NOT bringing you a waffle.

  10. #1530
    Lucky Luc! DRGinLBC's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,861
    Liked
    1577 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    269 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerMan View Post
    btw, when Stone Brewery released the bitter chocolate oatmeal stout some years ago, those definitely made for a great stout float. they need to brew more of that. I am down to one bottle.
    I can still get you some.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28