I really apologize everyoen, I've been a slacker. On top of slackin, my buddy just moved back from Colorado Springs and brought 2 12-pack brewery varieties and 4 sixers of his personal micro-brew favorites. I'll save some time and let you know what was badass:
1. 90 Schilling from Odell Brewing, trying to find a way to get it shipped here, one of the best beers I'ev every had
2. Laughing Lab, talk abotu delicious and drinkable!
3. EVERYTHING from Ska Brewing Co. in Durango Co. I had 6 of their different beers nw with their Imperial IPA being my absolute favorite beer of all 17 I tasted at this past weekend's Stone 10th Anniversary celebration.
4. Everything from Tommy Knocker is damn good too- had 6-7 beer sfrom them, they were all above par. The Jack Whacker was a personal favorite.
5. Paulaner Hefeweizen - Sweet Tap-Dancing Christ!!! this stuff made me a believer! Even if you think you don't liek Hefe's, you will like this beer. And please do the beer a favor and DON'T throw a friggin' lemon slice in it, thank you.
6. Sam Adams Oktoberfest: Better than the boston lager, great if you can find it for relatively cheap in a 12-pack. If you want to go up a step, then try...
7. Spaten Oktoberfest: Tis the season to honor our Germanic brethren, might as well buy from Munich and do it right. Much better tha the Sam Adams, not as harsh. However, if you want to go better than this...
8. Paulaner Oktoberfest: Good lord, what does this brewery do besides make sweet barley and hop love and bottle it? Definite must-try for anyone who enjoys beer and wants to celebrate the season.I've typed too much now everybody, more to add later.
Have a good one!