Click Here!
vBookie Event: Frozen Fury vs Avalanche - 7:30: September 28th, 2013 (Kings)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Kings Win 3/2 F (2.50) 26 438199501  
Avalanche Win 2/1 (3.00) 2 5500000 WIN!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 82
Like Tree375Likes

Thread: Frozen Fury vs Avalanche - 7:30: September 28th, 2013

  1. #71
    not with that attitude Nyssa42's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,571
    Liked
    5331 times
    Karma
    903752344
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    639 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey53 View Post
    Look like a sweep for the Kings vs the Rangers and Avs this FF weekend even though the is half the game left. GKG
    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    Dude, you owe me $20 million fake space bucks.
    Has anyone ever seen Hockey53 and Garon in the same place? Just sayin'! (was hoping to meet you this weekend, H53, but forgot to set up a "secret meet up code". Unless you really are Garon. Then I don't need to meet you because you and the Kings are DONE!)
    mitchrock, geogirl and DorsalPhin like this.
    GO KINGS GO!

  2. #72
    Classic player VCRW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,423
    Liked
    8402 times
    Karma
    675518277
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1380 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    Has anyone ever seen Hockey53 and Garon in the same place? Just sayin'! (was hoping to meet you this weekend, H53, but forgot to set up a "secret meet up code". Unless you really are Garon. Then I don't need to meet you because you and the Kings are DONE!)
    I don't know about Hockey53 but why does Scrivens wear #54 ? That's a rather unusual number for a goalie.
    mitchrock and DorsalPhin like this.

  3. #73
    not with that attitude Nyssa42's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,571
    Liked
    5331 times
    Karma
    903752344
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    639 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    I don't know about Hockey53 but why does Scrivens wear #54 ? That's a rather unusual number for a goalie.
    Good question.....I bought a "mystery puck" on Fri night, and the lady right before me got Scrivens (signed pucks you drew from a bag). She was very disappointed. I got Carcillo! I was very excited. He signed it with #13 , though....very interesting. Could be valuable some day. (I assume it is because he is not "officially" #17 yet?) I thought it was Clifford, but there is a little note on the side that says it is Carcillo, and also, it looks much more like a D for that first letter than a K. I will have to verify this with someone at some point. I pretended that is was Cliffy for everyone around since I showed it around and the 13 was clearly visible. But I like Carcillo better!

    (ah...I see there is a very clear Carcillo autograph on Ebay....will have to compare it when I get home)
    Last edited by Nyssa42; September 30th, 2013 at 02:14 PM.
    mitchrock, VCRW and DorsalPhin like this.
    GO KINGS GO!

  4. #74
    Classic player VCRW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,423
    Liked
    8402 times
    Karma
    675518277
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1380 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    Good question.....I bought a "mystery puck" on Fri night, and the lady right before me got Scrivens (signed pucks you drew from a bag). She was very disappointed. I got Carcillo! I was very excited. He signed it with #13 , though....very interesting. Could be valuable some day. (I assume it is because he is not "officially" #17 yet?) I thought it was Clifford, but there is a little note on the side that says it is Carcillo, and also, it looks much more like a D for that first letter than a K. I will have to verify this with someone at some point. I pretended that is was Cliffy for everyone around since I showed it around and the 13 was clearly visible. But I like Carcillo better!

    (ah...I see there is a very clear Carcillo autograph on Ebay....will have to compare it when I get home)
    This is how trade rumors get started. And I like it!
    mitchrock, Nyssa42 and DorsalPhin like this.

  5. #75
    not with that attitude Nyssa42's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,571
    Liked
    5331 times
    Karma
    903752344
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    639 Post(s)

    Default

    And, well, crap, Carcillo never signs his name the same way twice!! But pretty sure it is his from what I remember it looks like.
    mitchrock and DorsalPhin like this.
    GO KINGS GO!

  6. #76
    Official LGK Flirt DorsalPhin's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,526
    Liked
    5158 times
    Karma
    600254176
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Default

    Well after my series of unfortunate events in Vegas, I am all caught up and karma'd the **** out of everyone.

    Enjoy

    Oh. And **** Vegas!
    VCRW likes this.

  7. #77
    Classic player VCRW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,423
    Liked
    8402 times
    Karma
    675518277
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1380 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DorsalPhin View Post
    Well after my series of unfortunate events in Vegas, I am all caught up and karma'd the **** out of everyone.

    Enjoy

    Oh. And **** Vegas!
    Is there a story here? Are you okay, Amanda?
    DorsalPhin likes this.

  8. #78
    Official LGK Flirt DorsalPhin's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,526
    Liked
    5158 times
    Karma
    600254176
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    Is there a story here? Are you okay, Amanda?
    Of course there is a story! But LGK will never hear what happened. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

    I'm okay. Heartbroken, embarrassed, disappointed and sore. Oh, and I'm having surgery in a few days. But at least I'm alive.
    Ice24 and geogirl like this.

  9. #79
    Classic player VCRW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,423
    Liked
    8402 times
    Karma
    675518277
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1380 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DorsalPhin View Post
    Of course there is a story! But LGK will never hear what happened. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

    I'm okay. Heartbroken, embarrassed, disappointed and sore. Oh, and I'm having surgery in a few days. But at least I'm alive.
    Good to hear you are alive, but the rest doesn't sound so good. Sending positive thoughts your way.
    Hockey53 and DorsalPhin like this.

  10. #80
    Team LGK Hockey53's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,630
    Liked
    2748 times
    Karma
    13635000
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    194 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey53 View Post
    Look like a sweep for the Kings vs the Rangers and Avs this FF weekend even though the is half the game left. GKG
    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    Dude, you owe me $20 million fake space bucks.
    Has anyone ever seen Hockey53 and Garon in the same place? Just sayin'! (was hoping to meet you this weekend, H53, but forgot to set up a "secret meet up code". Unless you really are Garon. Then I don't need to meet you because you and the Kings are DONE!)
    My wife,daughter and I were sitting in the wheelchair section in 105. I saw Steve's brother Tim,mugs and eyes8er at FF.Thank you for your thoughtfulness and kind words.even though I didn't know that Garon was going to be put in with the Kings leading 2-1, I figured he would be let go after he led the Avs to a come from behind 3-2 win.
    And by the way,I have been a Kings fan since 1973. Hope you had a great time in Vegas during FF weekend.
    Last edited by Hockey53; September 30th, 2013 at 08:01 PM.
    geogirl and DorsalPhin like this.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28