vBookie Event: Kings @ Coyotes - 6 PM: January 28th, 2014 (Kings)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Kings Win 2/1 F (3.00) 30 433650927  
Coyotes Win 2/1 F (3.00) 10 58670907 WIN!
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 115
Like Tree704Likes

Thread: Kings @ Coyotes - 6 PM: January 28th, 2014

  1. #71
    1st Scoring Line kingsfan32's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,213
    Liked
    488 times
    Karma
    5050734
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)

    Default

    5 mil bet worked last night; time to repeat it!!! GKG!!

  2. #72
    Team LGK Hockey53's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,884
    Liked
    2588 times
    Karma
    181037279
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    Clearly, you haven't met *me*.
    Maybe this Thursday,if you're at the game. :GKG

  3. #73
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    26,918
    Liked
    8128 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    634 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E. View Post
    Im back!!! Seems like forever since the Yotes and Kings have played. I always look forward to these matchups.
    Welcome Back Kotter!
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

  4. #74
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    26,918
    Liked
    8128 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    634 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    Clearly, you haven't met *me*.
    Hockey53 was trying to find and LGKer with a GREAT mind. Not a dirty mind, geo.
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

  5. #75
    I'm Your Huckleberry. Rawley19's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,288
    Liked
    4675 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    374 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey53 View Post
    Oh my stop the presses,you mean there are great minds on LGK Who would ever have thunk that
    There once was a man who was wise about many things in my village many moons ago. He spoke often of these many great things, his mind was great and strong like the buffalo. All was good and both land and our females were fertile with fruits of our labor. The wise one warned us that one day there would be a great change, the land and our women would become barren and our days filled with nothing but shame. He said we all had a great mind but soon it would wither and become dry like dust. The wise one was right of course. The internet came to my village and I joined LGK, my mind is now void of any real information other than that which pertains to the Kings and completely random crap that I come up with in the vBookie.

  6. #76
    Team LGK Hockey53's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,884
    Liked
    2588 times
    Karma
    181037279
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eskymi View Post
    Just an update...at 744am (ET) I posted it was -16....but, it is now 2:11pm (ET) and it's 1 degree, so we made it out of the negatives and are above zero...yeah....wind chill is still -25 to -30 but hey at least it is above zero temp wise.

    EDIT: I just wanted more karma.
    It's only 66 degrees here in Torrance at 3:10 pm

  7. #77
    Cougar Patrol geogirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,374
    Liked
    7796 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    795 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchrock View Post
    Hockey53 was trying to find and LGKer with a GREAT mind. Not a dirty mind, geo.
    Oh! Thanks for setting me straight, monkey boy.

  8. #78
    Team LGK Krussadams's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    743
    Liked
    882 times
    Karma
    3405000
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawley19 View Post
    There once was a man who was wise about many things in my village many moons ago. He spoke often of these many great things, his mind was great and strong like the buffalo. All was good and both land and our females were fertile with fruits of our labor. The wise one warned us that one day there would be a great change, the land and our women would become barren and our days filled with nothing but shame. He said we all had a great mind but soon it would wither and become dry like dust. The wise one was right of course. The internet came to my village and I joined LGK, my mind is now void of any real information other than that which pertains to the Kings and completely random crap that I come up with in the vBookie.
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

  9. #79
    How About These F'n Guys? MKvUltra's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,263
    Liked
    1851 times
    Karma
    12234744
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

    Default

    more karma please

  10. #80
    I'm Your Huckleberry. Rawley19's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,288
    Liked
    4675 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    374 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krussadams View Post
    I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.
    And the award for the first, "The Outlaw Josey Wales" reference of 2014 goes to..... Krussadams in the 1/28/2014 vBookie Thread!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66