January 31st, 2014, 10:30 AM #21
There are certain things that MUST happen for the Kings to win this game.
1. Everyone must wear purple panties.
2. You cannot have pants on while watching the game.
3. Nyssa cannot be at Staples.
4. You all must send $20 to my paypal account.
There are no exceptions to this if you want to see the Kings win again.
January 31st, 2014, 10:32 AM #22
Not me i like being fake poor. Im used to being real poor so I really dont want to change views in fake or real life.
Originally Posted by geogirl
January 31st, 2014, 10:36 AM #23
1. Hell No!! My purple manwear is in the trash.
Originally Posted by DorsalPhin
2. Its cold up here in Lone Pine so again Hell No!
3. I dont think its going to matter
4. You woman are all alike....... money money money lol
January 31st, 2014, 10:37 AM #24
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 10 guests)
January 31st, 2014, 11:01 AM #25
Flyers West vs Flyers East
January 31st, 2014, 11:02 AM #26
We're losing this game, and I'm going to bet on the flyers. Kings suck. There's no way we win this game
(those of you fans that are superstitious, know exactly what I'm doing here)
January 31st, 2014, 11:06 AM #27
January 31st, 2014, 11:32 AM #28
January 31st, 2014, 11:34 AM #29
just went all in on my kings. Yes, during this slump and on a saturday afternoon game. I don't like my chances, but it had to be done
January 31st, 2014, 11:36 AM #30
I find that GIVING rather than betting is my solution to easing the stress when the Kings aren't showing up for games.
Originally Posted by eskymi