Click Here!
vBookie Event: Kings vs Ducks - 7:30: September 24th, 2013 (Kings)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Kings Win 3/2 F (2.50) 36 209251526 WIN!
Ducks Win 2/1 (3.00) 0 0  
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 117
Like Tree919Likes

Thread: Kings vs Ducks - 7:30: September 24th, 2013

  1. #21
    3rd Line Role Player Jimbaccka's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    175
    Liked
    444 times
    Karma
    7508278
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    HappyKing?!? LOL
    Hey I asked for happy and gave rinkrat free reign. Kinda like it... Since no one can pronounce jmkb when they are drunk we all learned last night!

  2. #22
    All Star




    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,589
    Liked
    1175 times
    Karma
    1708381
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    443 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    Fun times at Phinny's....although poor Rawley got more than he bargained for! Can't wait to celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary at the game on Tuesday thanks to geogirl! Thanks, geo!

    Can't wait to see Carcillo in action!! Go Kings GO!!
    25 years, you've had a great run! but now it is time to put him on waivers and start rebuilding. Congrats!

  3. #23
    I'm Your Huckleberry. Rawley19's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,188
    Liked
    4928 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    319 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    Fun times at Phinny's....although poor Rawley got more than he bargained for! Can't wait to celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary at the game on Tuesday thanks to geogirl! Thanks, geo!

    Oh, and I don't think anybody actually took any photos last night did they?

    Can't wait to see Carcillo in action!! Go Kings GO!!
    So, you know how there is that guy who shows up early and people are still in the shower but the guy is actually really embarrassed? I know that guy well. On the plus side my wife and I had some great alone time with Dorsal, take it how you want. Unfortunately I had to leave early to tend to teenage daughters at home and I yet again missed Geogirl!!! For those I did get to meet and talk to it really was truly my pleasure talking to you and I look forward to seeing you at games!!! Dorsal, thank you so much for the invite and it was really cool to find out that she is literally sitting in the same row as I am!!! Oh, and Dorsal, as I promised as I was hugging you goodbye, everyone, her boobs are huge!!!!!!!

  4. #24
    Official LGK Flirt DorsalPhin's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,526
    Liked
    5158 times
    Karma
    600254176
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Default

    Thanks to all my awesome vBookie friends who were able to celebrate with us last night and endure my drunken state. I you guys!!!

  5. #25
    Official LGK Flirt DorsalPhin's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,526
    Liked
    5158 times
    Karma
    600254176
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyKing View Post
    Hey I asked for happy and gave rinkrat free reign. Kinda like it... Since no one can pronounce jmkb when they are drunk we all learned last night!
    Haha, its my fault! I'm the one who couldn't introduce him to anyone by his name!

  6. #26
    Official LGK Flirt DorsalPhin's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,526
    Liked
    5158 times
    Karma
    600254176
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa42 View Post
    Fun times at Phinny's....although poor Rawley got more than he bargained for! Can't wait to celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary at the game on Tuesday thanks to geogirl! Thanks, geo!

    Oh, and I don't think anybody actually took any photos last night did they?

    Can't wait to see Carcillo in action!! Go Kings GO!!
    It's probably better than no one took photos last night! I don't need evidence of my drunken shenanigans.

  7. #27
    Official LGK Flirt DorsalPhin's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,526
    Liked
    5158 times
    Karma
    600254176
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawley19 View Post
    So, you know how there is that guy who shows up early and people are still in the shower but the guy is actually really embarrassed? I know that guy well. On the plus side my wife and I had some great alone time with Dorsal, take it how you want. Unfortunately I had to leave early to tend to teenage daughters at home and I yet again missed Geogirl!!! For those I did get to meet and talk to it really was truly my pleasure talking to you and I look forward to seeing you at games!!! Dorsal, thank you so much for the invite and it was really cool to find out that she is literally sitting in the same row as I am!!! Oh, and Dorsal, as I promised as I was hugging you goodbye, everyone, her boobs are huge!!!!!!!
    Rawley, I know you feel horrible, but I'm glad you and your wife came early! It was SO nice to be able to get to know you two better. Your wife is an amazing woman (and you aren't too bad yourself!) Haha, just kidding. You are fantastic as well! I can't wait to be your row buddy this season!

  8. #28
    Official LGK Flirt DorsalPhin's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,526
    Liked
    5158 times
    Karma
    600254176
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawley19 View Post
    Oh, and Dorsal, as I promised as I was hugging you goodbye, everyone, her boobs are huge!!!!!!!
    And this is reason 463 of why I love Rawley19 !

  9. #29
    4th Line Rabble-Rouser beedee's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Liked
    3223 times
    Karma
    21815601
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    358 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DorsalPhin View Post
    It's probably better than no one took photos last night! I don't need evidence of my drunken shenanigans.
    we want pix!

  10. #30
    Team LGK mugs's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,367
    Liked
    3227 times
    Karma
    1705947052
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    221 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyKing View Post
    Hey I asked for happy and gave rinkrat free reign. Kinda like it... Since no one can pronounce jmkb when they are drunk we all learned last night!
    I always pronounced it in my head "jimbaco".

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28