Click Here!
vBookie Event: Kings vs Flames - 7 PM: November 30th, 2013 (Kings)
This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Kings Win 2/1 F (3.00) 50 834544607  
Flames Win 2/1 F (3.00) 0 0 WIN!
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 115
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: Kings vs Flames - 7 PM: November 30th, 2013

  1. #101
    4th Line Rabble-Rouser beedee's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,108
    Liked
    2557 times
    Karma
    22221952
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    484 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPharoah View Post
    Game day is NOT the day to ask for autographs as Sir Rawley noted.
    I've never had an issue before on game day, I do not ask during playoffs though. In fact, JC was the first one to diss me on an autograph request out of all the times I've gone. Kopi was awesome today (I already have him) and signed for a bunch of people, same with many others. Fras was taking pix and always says whats up to people and you can tell he is genuine with the fans.

    Anyhow, gotta get some last minute karma before heading out to the game!
    PPharoah likes this.

  2. #102
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,496
    Liked
    9101 times
    Karma
    650020000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    396 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beedee View Post
    I've never had an issue before on game day, I do not ask during playoffs though. In fact, JC was the first one to diss me on an autograph request out of all the times I've gone. Kopi was awesome today (I already have him) and signed for a bunch of people, same with many others. Fras was taking pix and always says whats up to people and you can tell he is genuine with the fans.

    Anyhow, gotta get some last minute karma before heading out to the game!
    Yea sometimes they can be, it depends what "Zone" they are in before qametime! Just letting ya know don't hold it against a guy if he is concentrating on the game to come!
    beedee likes this.

  3. #103
    Cougar Patrol geogirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,365
    Liked
    7775 times
    Karma
    2147423647
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    793 Post(s)

    Default

    I just spent most of the day fixing stuff around the house with my dad while my mother sat here at my computer and blew her nose. So what did I learn today?

    1) How to fix my shower when it appears totally broken.
    2) I have a ghost, because how else did the heater switch get turned to Off way up in the attic?
    3) My patio light is rigged to not work when I try to fix it, but when Dad does, it works beautifully.
    4) I'm going to get my mother's cold virus in 3...2...1...
    PPharoah likes this.

  4. #104
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,496
    Liked
    9101 times
    Karma
    650020000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    396 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geogirl View Post
    I just spent most of the day fixing stuff around the house with my dad while my mother sat here at my computer and blew her nose. So what did I learn today?

    1) How to fix my shower when it appears totally broken.
    2) I have a ghost, because how else did the heater switch get turned to Off way up in the attic?
    3) My patio light is rigged to not work when I try to fix it, but when Dad does, it works beautifully.
    4) I'm going to get my mother's cold virus in 3...2...1...
    Well at least I can give you a karma fix before puck drop.
    geogirl likes this.

  5. #105
    Cougar Patrol geogirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,365
    Liked
    7775 times
    Karma
    2147423647
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    793 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPharoah View Post
    Well at least I can give you a karma fix before puck drop.
    Thanks for your hot karma injection!
    PPharoah likes this.

  6. #106
    Team LGK x-wingcamewest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,643
    Liked
    2708 times
    Karma
    5047522
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    172 Post(s)

    Default

    Ok, going in for another mil on the boys. expect to loose it but it is all good.
    PPharoah likes this.
    I'm younger than my tongue, and older than my teeth.

  7. #107
    All Star




    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,681
    Liked
    885 times
    Karma
    1915798
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)

    Default

    Heading out to pick up a pie, spaghetti, anti pasta salad, garlic and cheese bread. The Belly Buster
    PPharoah likes this.

  8. #108
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,496
    Liked
    9101 times
    Karma
    650020000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    396 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice24 View Post
    Heading out to pick up a pie, spaghetti, anti pasta salad, garlic and cheese bread. The Belly Buster
    I think I will just go for the pie LOL
    Ice24 likes this.

  9. #109
    All Star PPharoah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,496
    Liked
    9101 times
    Karma
    650020000
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    396 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink Dawg View Post
    Who ya got?

    Woof! Woof!
    LOVING the Dawghouse!

  10. #110
    Registered Redophile King Ludwig's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,590
    Liked
    2611 times
    Karma
    71785000
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

    Default

    Anyone wondering how I can make it in time for the game from Charleston/Hualapai to downtown...BY BUS...I had more than 5 minutes to spare when I opened the door... I even wore the Bailey cap at the kettle...

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28