Click Here!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 72
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: The Adventures Of Tintin

  1. #51
    you rollin dirty? ketel&tonic's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,088
    Liked
    574 times
    Karma
    1006100
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Oh and also, BoobyTrap is hot. And I love it when she and Adgy get into it on here.
    jerseydevil likes this.

  2. #52
    King of Swing BIG JOE's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,614
    Liked
    1177 times
    Karma
    1055000
    Images
    72
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ketel&tonic View Post
    I get my frite sauce at the Holland America Market in Artesia. Nom!
    road trip!

  3. #53
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,487
    Liked
    1259 times
    Karma
    1125100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG JOE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ketel&tonic View Post
    I get my frite sauce at the Holland America Market in Artesia. Nom!
    road trip!
    thanks to you, we get it there occasionally as well. mr. box works in Cerritos so it's right there. we also get his beloved appelstroop (which we could only previously get on our euro vacays) there.

  4. #54
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,125
    Liked
    7456 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    thanks to you, we get it there occasionally as well. mr. box works in Cerritos so it's right there. we also get his beloved appelstroop (which we could only previously get on our euro vacays) there.
    As a huge fan of apple butter I need to know what this appelstroop is. I gots a good feeling.

  5. #55
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,487
    Liked
    1259 times
    Karma
    1125100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    thanks to you, we get it there occasionally as well. mr. box works in Cerritos so it's right there. we also get his beloved appelstroop (which we could only previously get on our euro vacays) there.
    As a huge fan of apple butter I need to know what this appelstroop is. I gots a good feeling.
    it's a very thick apple syrup. the way we eat it is by spreading a layer of room temperature butter onto toast (let it cool so the butter doesn't melt) and then a layer of appelstroop on top. I like it because it's got a little tart to go with the sweet. I, otherwise, find other apple products like apple juice to be too sweet, but this stuff hits the spot in me when I want a light breakfast. we need to pick more up from the store but when we do, I'll take a pic (of the serving) and post it here.
    Last edited by lunchbox; October 19th, 2011 at 10:11 PM.
    BIG JOE and jerseydevil like this.

  6. #56
    King of Swing BIG JOE's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,614
    Liked
    1177 times
    Karma
    1055000
    Images
    72
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    it's a very thick apple syrup. the way we eat it is by spreading a layer of room temperature butter onto toast (let it cool so the butter doesn't melt) and then a layer of appelstroop on top. I like it because it's got a little tart to go with the sweet. I, otherwise, find other apple products like apple juice to be too sweet, but this stuff hits the spot in me when I want a light breakfast. we need to pick more up from the store but when we do, I'll take a pic (of the serving) and post it here.

    This thread is so delicious.

  7. #57
    Dolphins Hate Sharks! orpheus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,031
    Liked
    7854 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)

    Default

    Only by living absurdly is it possible to break out of this infinite absurdity.
    -Julio Cortazar

  8. #58
    1st Scoring Line BigBrown's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,592
    Liked
    706 times
    Karma
    1055400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Default

    I was a big Tintin fan as a kid, I had a bunch of the comics, a couple of audio tapes and a few episodes of the cartoon taped on VHS.

    The trailer looked pretty good but the animation bothers me somehow, I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it just looks too real. I want my animation to look like animation, otherwise my brain gets confused and starts passing judgement as if it were a real live action movie. My brain goes "wow that looks like ****", I tell my brain that it's actually animation and looks great, but in the next scene my brain once again goes "wow that looks like ****".

    Sorry I'm a crazy person, I know.

  9. #59
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,125
    Liked
    7456 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

  10. #60
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,262
    Liked
    17238 times
    Karma
    1094100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    269 Post(s)

    Default

    Review: Steven Spielberg’s ‘The Adventures Of Tintin’ Is A Gloriously Enjoyable Mo-Cap Marvel > The Playlist

    It remains to be seen if “The Adventures Of Tintin” will connect with U.S. audiences; it’s resolutely old-fashioned, from its youthful hero to the slapstick humor. But if it doesn’t, there’ll be a lot of people missing out on one of the best times at the movies we’ve had in a long while. [B+]

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28