Click Here!
Page 125 of 196 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1953
Like Tree1502Likes

Thread: All Things:AMC television

  1. #1241
    I’m sicka the high hat!! santiclaws's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    14,638
    Liked
    13156 times
    Karma
    2016663
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    962 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    HELL ON WHEELS Season 3 Premiere Airs This Saturday Night on AMC | Collider

    Remember...now on SATURDAY nights...good lord as if this show wasn't facing an uphill battle already. Watch it folks, it is really good. I suppose you could get caught up by watching that 5 minute s2 recap, since they seem to going in an entirely new direction with the show...but watch it...you just may like it.
    Crap, I still have about two or three episodes of Season 2 I haven't watched. jd's proselytizing got me to watch this show and if it wasn't good on its own accord, she'd keep me watching:


  2. #1242
    LGK's Resident Playboy Brandon's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,572
    Liked
    474 times
    Karma
    2579856
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

    Default

    In less than 24 hours, Hank finally gets off that toilet and figures out the truth...
    mugs and BigBrown like this.

  3. #1243
    1st Scoring Line BigBrown's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,670
    Liked
    448 times
    Karma
    1085400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

    Default


    (spoilers)

    I am pumped!
    santiclaws likes this.

  4. #1244
    SHOOT! Butch 19's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,178
    Liked
    437 times
    Karma
    1125800
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    129 Post(s)

    Default

    I am looking forward to tonight's BB, but I was quite unimpressed how it ended last season. Long story short:

    1. Walt would have NEVER kept anything from Gail. No notebook, pix and especially a book of poetry.

    2. When you visit a friends or family members house, how many of you do your business in the MASTER bathroom?! I never have in my life (unless if they had just 1 bathroom). This was just lazy/stupid writing by Gilligan or whomever. And Hank is some "bright DEA agent," apparently not noticing that his brother-in-law is unemployed from teaching, he's a great chemist, there happens this new high powered blue meth in and around town, he bought a car wash(!!!), and he seems to be buying things like crazy. No red flags for Hank?? Really? And I've likely forgotten other clues.** What was "Hank finds out about Walt" option #2 ? Should have gone with that one, it couldn't have been any worse.

    ** oh yeah, Hank knows that Walt hangs out with a known pot dealer/user
    Last edited by Butch 19; August 11th, 2013 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Jesse

  5. #1245
    The Boob Guy KFIT's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,209
    Liked
    513 times
    Karma
    1195855
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butch 19 View Post
    I am looking forward to tonight's BB, but I was quite unimpressed how it ended last season. Long story short:

    1. Walt would have NEVER kept anything from Gail. No notebook, pix and especially a book of poetry.

    2. When you visit a friends or family members house, how many of you do your business in the MASTER bathroom?! I never have in my life (unless if they had just 1 bathroom). This was just lazy/stupid writing by Gilligan or whomever. And Hank is some "bright DEA agent," apparently not noticing that his brother-in-law is unemployed from teaching, he's a great chemist, there happens this new high powered blue meth in and around town, he bought a car wash(!!!), and he seems to be buying things like crazy. No red flags for Hank?? Really? And I've likely forgotten other clues.** What was "Hank finds out about Walt" option #2 ? Should have gone with that one, it couldn't have been any worse.

    ** oh yeah, Hank knows that Walt hangs out with a known pot dealer/user
    It was explained away that Walter's trauma from discovering that he has a terminal disease led him to first trying marijuana, and then a secret life as a counting cards blackjack player in the underground gambling world in ABQ. While it certainly seems unfeasible to believe that alibi, they DID at least try to lay that groundwork in an earlier episode, showing Walt/Hank etc having a gambling night at home, and Walter cleaned up on all of them. Supposedly, Walter had been "cured" of his gambling addiction just as soon as he acquired the gambling bug.

    That, to me, was probably the laziest excuse for being able to perpetuate the myth that prevented Hank from truly seeing who Walt really is. But for a show with such incredible writing as this show has, it's an incredibly minor quibble, and hasn't prevented me from enjoying the show in any way. And to be fair, as unbelievable as the majority of the overall concept of Hank not seeing Walt's true identity, they are trying to make the exact point that bugs you as it is - Hank is SO CLOSE to Walt, that even some of the most obvious signs are right in front of him, but he either refuses to see them, or blatantly disregards them because he simply can't make the connection that someone he knows so well could ever be capable of such evil.
    santiclaws and mugs like this.
    KFIT = Kings Fan In Texas
    Born/Raised - Irvine, CA 1971
    Moved to Fort Worth, TX - 1995
    Became a Kings fan - 1/18/86 vs. VAN 4-4 Tie
    First Kings jersey - #22 Tiger Williams Xmas 1986
    FacebookPage

  6. #1246
    SHOOT! Butch 19's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,178
    Liked
    437 times
    Karma
    1125800
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    129 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KFIT View Post
    It was explained away that Walter's trauma from discovering that he has a terminal disease led him to first trying marijuana, and then a secret life as a counting cards blackjack player in the underground gambling world in ABQ. While it certainly seems unfeasible to believe that alibi, they DID at least try to lay that groundwork in an earlier episode, showing Walt/Hank etc having a gambling night at home, and Walter cleaned up on all of them. Supposedly, Walter had been "cured" of his gambling addiction just as soon as he acquired the gambling bug.

    That, to me, was probably the laziest excuse for being able to perpetuate the myth that prevented Hank from truly seeing who Walt really is. But for a show with such incredible writing as this show has, it's an incredibly minor quibble, and hasn't prevented me from enjoying the show in any way. And to be fair, as unbelievable as the majority of the overall concept of Hank not seeing Walt's true identity, they are trying to make the exact point that bugs you as it is - Hank is SO CLOSE to Walt, that even some of the most obvious signs are right in front of him, but he either refuses to see them, or blatantly disregards them because he simply can't make the connection that someone he knows so well could ever be capable of such evil.
    mmm ok... but do you drop trou in the master bathroom at your friends or relatives house? or do you just go to the kids bathroom?

    and do you have anything incriminating in your house? (if yes, what is it and what is it hiding for you? ... and where is it in your house?)

  7. #1247
    The Boob Guy KFIT's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,209
    Liked
    513 times
    Karma
    1195855
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butch 19 View Post
    mmm ok... but do you drop trou in the master bathroom at your friends or relatives house? or do you just go to the kids bathroom?

    and do you have anything incriminating in your house? (if yes, what is it and what is it hiding for you? ... and where is it in your house?)
    depends on what I ate that day!
    KFIT = Kings Fan In Texas
    Born/Raised - Irvine, CA 1971
    Moved to Fort Worth, TX - 1995
    Became a Kings fan - 1/18/86 vs. VAN 4-4 Tie
    First Kings jersey - #22 Tiger Williams Xmas 1986
    FacebookPage

  8. #1248
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,434
    Liked
    5352 times
    Karma
    1572103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1131 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    Crap, I still have about two or three episodes of Season 2 I haven't watched. jd's proselytizing got me to watch this show and if it wasn't good on its own accord, she'd keep me watching:


    Ummmmm...errrrrrrr, watch those last couple episodes yet Santi?
    notbob likes this.

  9. #1249
    I’m sicka the high hat!! santiclaws's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    14,638
    Liked
    13156 times
    Karma
    2016663
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    962 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Ummmmm...errrrrrrr, watch those last couple episodes yet Santi?
    No. Did they kill off my girl? Boooooo.
    notbob likes this.

  10. #1250
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,434
    Liked
    5352 times
    Karma
    1572103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1131 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    No. Did they kill off my girl? Boooooo.


    hummina hummina hah-wah...

Page 125 of 196 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66