Page 143 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1989
Like Tree1528Likes

Thread: All Things:AMC television

  1. #1421
    Kitty Photobomb! Kingsqueen's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    3,088
    Liked
    389 times
    Karma
    1330254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Default

    I LMAO'd...


  2. #1422
    The Doctor is in... doctordestructo's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,024
    Liked
    1225 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kubrick View Post
    Nice! More Saul = More Huell and Kuby (hopefully)
    Or even better since it's a prequel... some Mike Ehrmantraut

  3. #1423
    I don't rattle, kid. Kubrick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    16,076
    Liked
    1282 times
    Karma
    1244154
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    627 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doctordestructo View Post
    Or even better since it's a prequel... some Mike Ehrmantraut
    ...with hair!


  4. #1424
    1st Scoring Line BigBrown's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,696
    Liked
    485 times
    Karma
    1085400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Default



    Pretty damn funny towards the end
    roenick and Butch 19 like this.

  5. #1425
    Let's hug it out, bitch! NastiMarvasti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,401
    Liked
    1429 times
    Karma
    1113854
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)

    Default All Things:AMC television

    I just spent the last two weeks watching all the Breaking Bad episodes so that I could be cool and watch the final few episodes with everyone else. This has been a much better experience than Dexter so far.

  6. #1426
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,474
    Liked
    6158 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1343 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NastiMarvasti View Post
    I just spent the last two weeks watching all the Breaking Bad episodes so that I could be cool and watch the final few episodes with everyone else. This has been a much better experience than Dexter so far.

    OOOf not even worth mentioning in the same thread. See...Breaking Bad's creator/writers RESPECT their audience.
    Noble Savage likes this.

  7. #1427
    Let's hug it out, bitch! NastiMarvasti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,401
    Liked
    1429 times
    Karma
    1113854
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    303 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NastiMarvasti View Post
    I just spent the last two weeks watching all the Breaking Bad episodes so that I could be cool and watch the final few episodes with everyone else. This has been a much better experience than Dexter so far.

    OOOf not even worth mentioning in the same thread. See...Breaking Bad's creator/writers RESPECT their audience.
    What's amazing is that the series has consistently (or close to it) gotten better since the first season.
    jerseydevil and Noble Savage like this.

  8. #1428
    Selke Smooth notbob's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,666
    Liked
    5408 times
    Karma
    5634128
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    439 Post(s)

    Default

    I know this has become the Breaking Bad thread but i gotta say Hell on Wheels has been great these last few eps.






    Oh and F the Swede!
    jerseydevil likes this.
    Maniacal Laugh, Maniacal Laugh, Maniacal Laugh

  9. #1429
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,474
    Liked
    6158 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1343 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post
    I know this has become the Breaking Bad thread but i gotta say Hell on Wheels has been great these last few eps.







    Oh and F the Swede!
    Agree wholeheartedly Bob. Always room to discuss other shows. I worry though. Have no idea what the ratings are but with the recent re-cancellation of The Killing I am not sure what the future holds. And yeah, the Swede is just solid darkness. Arguably the best this show has been running as far as maintaining pace and story. Hope they get another go at least.
    notbob likes this.

  10. #1430
    It's all good man Bogey's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    27,953
    Liked
    3339 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2337 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    ...I expect that to be corrected 5 minutes into the next episode. Time to start saying goodbye to folks.
    I think more than just Hank and Gomie buy it tonight.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66