Click Here!
Page 23 of 191 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 1909
Like Tree1481Likes

Thread: All Things:AMC television

  1. #221
    CalgaryKing chaingunsofdoom's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    4,340
    Liked
    684 times
    Karma
    3214798
    Images
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

    Default

    ~69% in the poll last night said they would run with Otis, and The Talking Dead point remains: why the leg shot? Still totally awesome episode though. The hanging zombie was epic!

  2. #222
    Go Tanner Go! roenick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,048
    Liked
    1530 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Can't blame him for doing that. Survival.
    Yeah but the living with one's self for doing it would be the hard part ... and the hanging zombie was awesome. Gotta love Darryl "Waste of an arrow." HAHAHA!!

  3. #223
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,125
    Liked
    7456 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
    ~69% in the poll last night said they would run with Otis, and The Talking Dead point remains: why the leg shot? Still totally awesome episode though. The hanging zombie was epic!
    That's easy...leg shot because you have to give the walkers live bait. That was a tough call. On one hand, it's a heartless act...but, like Lori/Andrea have said, the world has changed. The needs of the many and all that. Who had a better chance of getting away, a hobbled shane or an overweight Otis. I would like to think that Shane was being entirely selfless and thinking only of who had a better chance of getting both backpacks back, but that would be wrong. It's that animal brain kicking in and the desire to live despite the cost. As far as living with himself, Shane has all kinds of guilt already hanging around, what's a little more. It isn't like he doesn't have distractions. And if you didn't see it coming I'm surprised.
    Darryl continues to grow as the best character on the show. Should be reallllllllllllll interesting when Merle finally comes back. BTW someone said that last week when Darryl pulled out Merle's stash there was a bunch of blue meth in the bottom of the bag. Anyone catch that?
    Dexter likes this.

  4. #224
    Go Tanner Go! roenick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,048
    Liked
    1530 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    That's easy...leg shot because you have to give the walkers live bait. That was a tough call. On one hand, it's a heartless act...but, like Lori/Andrea have said, the world has changed. The needs of the many and all that. Who had a better chance of getting away, a hobbled shane or an overweight Otis. I would like to think that Shane was being entirely selfless and thinking only of who had a better chance of getting both backpacks back, but that would be wrong. It's that animal brain kicking in and the desire to live despite the cost. As far as living with himself, Shane has all kinds of guilt already hanging around, what's a little more. It isn't like he doesn't have distractions. And if you didn't see it coming I'm surprised.
    Darryl continues to grow as the best character on the show. Should be reallllllllllllll interesting when Merle finally comes back. BTW someone said that last week when Darryl pulled out Merle's stash there was a bunch of blue meth in the bottom of the bag. Anyone catch that?
    It was obvious that Shane was having an issue with what he did but he has that 'rat in the cage' thing going inside his brain it is obvious. And yes I noticed the blue meth - there was a lot of it. Darryl did say something like "crystal ..."

    I am also interested to see where Darryl goes once Merle comes back in the picture. He has obviously grown into this groups dynamic and has a firm part in it but it will be very interesting to see where seeing Merle again will take him. Those who read the comic know where this is obviously heading ... but it is a bit different.

  5. #225
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,125
    Liked
    7456 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roenick View Post
    It was obvious that Shane was having an issue with what he did but he has that 'rat in the cage' thing going inside his brain it is obvious. And yes I noticed the blue meth - there was a lot of it. Darryl did say something like "crystal ..."

    I am also interested to see where Darryl goes once Merle comes back in the picture. He has obviously grown into this groups dynamic and has a firm part in it but it will be very interesting to see where seeing Merle again will take him. Those who read the comic know where this is obviously heading ... but it is a bit different.
    Yeah despite all the protests to the contrary I cannot see Merle not being the, well, you know. If he is going to make it on this season they have been really tight lipped about it. I could actually see Darryl siding with the group. He seems to have some resentment towards Merle even though he is family. Regardless I hope his character sticks around. I have always liked Reedus(Blade 2 especially). Hell, I said the same thing about Pruitt Taylor Vince last week and look where that ended up...ok, I hate Reedus/Darryl and I want him to die. If you have read the comics, I have a hard time buying that Dale/Andrea is going to turn out the same way. We shall see.

  6. #226
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,125
    Liked
    7456 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

    Default

    'Hell on Wheels' Cast Interviews | CraveOnline

    Starts Sunday I think. Feel like this could be a keeper if given a chance. Due to the obvious cost, it's going to need to perform out of the gate. Give it a go people, that's all I ask.
    Stormy2213 likes this.

  7. #227
    Go Tanner Go! roenick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,048
    Liked
    1530 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

    Default

    HOW looks real interesting to me. It always comes down to me remembering when it is on.

  8. #228
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,125
    Liked
    7456 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roenick View Post
    HOW looks real interesting to me. It always comes down to me remembering when it is on.
    I will be SURE to bang the drum.

  9. #229
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,125
    Liked
    7456 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

    Default

    Dominique McElligott HELL ON WHEELS Interview

    STARTS TONIGHT, watch it or be left out!

  10. #230
    woundedwarriorproject.org Dexter's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,511
    Liked
    2735 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    192 Post(s)

    Default

    That well zombie was one ugly mother.
    psychopuck likes this.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

Page 23 of 191 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28