Page 30 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 1106
Like Tree619Likes

Thread: All Things:Fx

  1. #291
    Iím sicka the high hat!! santiclaws's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    14,890
    Liked
    14489 times
    Karma
    2081663
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1035 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    the wtf moment when you find out Louie's ex is Puerto Rican(?) and they have 2 of the whitest children ever.
    Not as uncommon with mixed race children as you might think. Especially when you're talking Puerto Ricans who have all sorts of blood in them. I've personally only known two Puerto Ricans in my life, and they were both blue-eyed blondes.

    I read in that review you linked that this season Louie doesn't really pick up steam until the third episode, so we'll see.
    Last edited by santiclaws; July 6th, 2012 at 07:53 PM.

  2. #292
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,500
    Liked
    6183 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1354 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santiclaws View Post
    Not as uncommon with mixed race children as you might think. Especially when you're talking Puerto Ricans who have all sorts of blood in them. I've personally only known two Puerto Ricans in my life, and they were both blue-eyed blondes.

    I read in that review you linked that this season Louie doesn't really pick up steam until the third episode, so we'll see.
    I was just taken aback. Having lived in Jersey I can honestly say I never saw any fishbelly white/blonde/blue eyed Puerto Ricans...or maybe I did, just didn't realize it. Mind...blown.

  3. #293
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,500
    Liked
    6183 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1354 Post(s)

    Default

    oh man...BrandX with Russell Brand is HOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBLE. Take one add englishman trying way too hard, stand him in front of the worst audience ever(they told the crickets to be quiet), toss in a keyboard playing harvard grad political analyst(what? wait what?) to try to turn Brand's incoherent ramblings into some semblance of a political point...and you have a horrible mess of flaming garbage fire proportions. Wow. Almost a spectacular fail.
    KingsOvAllKings likes this.

  4. #294
    1st Scoring Line DMAN3474's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,055
    Liked
    742 times
    Karma
    1088635
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    oh man...BrandX with Russell Brand is HOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBLE. Take one add englishman trying way too hard, stand him in front of the worst audience ever(they told the crickets to be quiet), toss in a keyboard playing harvard grad political analyst(what? wait what?) to try to turn Brand's incoherent ramblings into some semblance of a political point...and you have a horrible mess of flaming garbage fire proportions. Wow. Almost a spectacular fail.
    I made it about 5 min before I had to change the channel
    KingsOvAllKings likes this.

  5. #295
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    37,014
    Liked
    10990 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)

    Default

    American Horror Story: The Complete First Season Blu-ray

    Fox's three-disc Blu-ray set presents Season Three in its 1.78:1 broadcast aspect ratio with 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio tracks. The set also contains the following supplements:

    Commentary on the pilot episode by Ryan Murphy
    The Murder House presented by Eternal Darkness Tours of Hollywood
    Behind-the-scenes featurettes:
    Behind the Fright: The Making of American Horror Story
    On the Set of American Horror Story Season One
    Overture to Horror: Creating the Title Sequence
    Out of the Shadows: Meet the House Ghosts

    American Horror Story: The Complete First Season streets on September 25th.

  6. #296
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,500
    Liked
    6183 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1354 Post(s)

  7. #297
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,500
    Liked
    6183 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1354 Post(s)

    Default

    Comic-Con: Aisha Tyler, Amber Nash, Chris Parnell and Creator Adam Reed ARCHER Interview

    Just like last year, one of the highlights...with some of the most inappropriate laughs. The sneak of season 3 was hilarious as well.

  8. #298
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,500
    Liked
    6183 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1354 Post(s)

    Default

    Comic-Con: WILFRED Cast Interview

    another good panel.

  9. #299
    Resident Cynic




    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,003
    Liked
    2642 times
    Karma
    1020000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

    Default

    I haven't seen the first season of Wilfred but I did watch the first 2 episodes of this season. The second episode was light years funnier than the first episode IMO and since I love Allison Mack I have the DVR set to tune in for awhile. It's scary that the Anger Management car wreck in part of a comedy block with this show(along with Louie that I've never seen.)

  10. #300
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,500
    Liked
    6183 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1354 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon0 View Post
    I haven't seen the first season of Wilfred but I did watch the first 2 episodes of this season. The second episode was light years funnier than the first episode IMO and since I love Allison Mack I have the DVR set to tune in for awhile. It's scary that the Anger Management car wreck in part of a comedy block with this show(along with Louie that I've never seen.)
    The first season of Wilfred worked better simply because most of the interaction was between Ryan and Wilfred completely alone. This season they seem to want to expand that boundary and it's thrown me a bit.
    I will be the first of many to tell you you should watch Louie. It's unlike anything else on tv. Almost anti-tv.
    And I simply have no words to explain why I watch Anger Management. Although I think the hold that Sheen has on me is wearing off.

Page 30 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28