And once again the troll comes from under his bridge and takes a potshot at me when I didn't say anything against him.
You know, you are not my friend, and I don't like you keep trying to bait me. You are not funny and it makes me sad that there must be something in your life that you need to continue insulting people here. I have issues too, but I don't take pot shots at people here.
Really nice hiding behind a keyboard and trying to piss people off. I have been on this site since 2003 and have never added someone on my ignore list until now.
Have a good day.
This year's Halloween Playlist that I will listen to tomorrow before I leave the house.
1. The Cramps "I Was a Teenage Werewolf."
2. Ministry "Everyday is Halloween."
3. Warren Zevon "Werewolves of London."
4. La Union "El Hombre Lobo en Paris."
5. Bobby Pickett "The Monster Mash."
6. Oingo Boingo "Dead Man's Party."
7. The Chameleons "Swamp Thing."
8. Danny Elfman "This is Halloween."
9. Paralisis Permanente "Sangre."
10. Type O Negative "Black No. 1."
11. White Zombie "I am Your Boogieman."
12. Christian Death "Angels (Cruciform).
13. The Misfits "Ghouls Night Out."
14. Bauhaus "Bela Lugosis's Dead."
I think I am gonna go all Misfits all day tomorrow. BTW has anyone seen the SAILOR JERRY rum ad where they used the dirty part of WHERE EAGLES DARE...and 2 weeks later they used the chorus?
I haven't seen it, but they talked about it in a Ministry Forum I hang out. The title calls it a Whiskey commerial, but alas, it's rum. ;)
Originally Posted by jerseydevil
prongs.org: prongs: Discussion: The misfits in a Whiskey commercial
I was thinking, I don't have a costume, but I will probably wear a Misfits fiend shirt tomorrow! :D
I am gonna go all DEVILOCK tomorrow!!! No Danzig...No Misfits!!!!
Oh, you New Jersey Peeps and Devilocks. ;)
ohhhhh i see what he did there
Originally Posted by orpheus