Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 147
  1. #91
    Go Tanner Go! roenick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,198
    Liked
    1233 times
    Karma
    172532594
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    HBO signs four-time Oscar nominee to play the Big Bad in Abrams' Westworld | Blastr

    This just got better. Still...c'mon. Why not Scott Glenn???
    Oh I very much like this choice in that role. Of course Scott Glenn could've done it as well.

  2. #92
    what I am, you shall be nocturn's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    8,531
    Liked
    1862 times
    Karma
    4065000
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    476 Post(s)

    Default

    Well, I've lost major intrest in The Leftovers.

    "Guest" was a pretty good episode but other than that, its boring the s*** out of me.

    I'll probably DVR the rest of it to watch on a rainy sunday but other than that, I think I'm done with it.
    "Quod tu es, ego fui, quod nunc sum et tu eris"

  3. #93
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,853
    Liked
    6392 times
    Karma
    1657103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1419 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
    Well, I've lost major intrest in The Leftovers.

    "Guest" was a pretty good episode but other than that, its boring the s*** out of me.

    I'll probably DVR the rest of it to watch on a rainy sunday but other than that, I think I'm done with it.
    Boooo. No, I get it. It's not for everyone. I have to think it may be my fave show on tv right now. But I love glacially paced extremely depressing stuff.

  4. #94
    what I am, you shall be nocturn's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    8,531
    Liked
    1862 times
    Karma
    4065000
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    476 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Boooo. No, I get it. It's not for everyone. I have to think it may be my fave show on tv right now. But I love glacially paced extremely depressing stuff.
    Well, itís my favorite show on tv also... and im bored with it

    It goes to show the quality of "TV" during the dog days of summer. It sucks.

    Trust me, I donít mind slow paced and depressing at all. To me, itís lacking substance, depth and direction. "Guest" gave us a great taste of what it could be. But last sunday's was another "Meh", IMHO.
    Last edited by nocturn; August 12th, 2014 at 09:51 AM.
    "Quod tu es, ego fui, quod nunc sum et tu eris"

  5. #95
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,853
    Liked
    6392 times
    Karma
    1657103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1419 Post(s)

    Default

    HBO renews The Leftovers for season 2

    Hey Nocturn...if you like slow paced really depressing shtuff, you oughtta give Rectify a try. Between Leftovers and that I have my fill of beautifully dark television.

  6. #96
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,853
    Liked
    6392 times
    Karma
    1657103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1419 Post(s)

    Default

    Man...Leftovers is just terrific. That recurring piano refrain haunts. Will miss _ _ _ _ _ though. I cannot believe I am only getting 2 more episodes damnit.

  7. #97
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,853
    Liked
    6392 times
    Karma
    1657103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1419 Post(s)

    Default

    Correct or Wrong: Has True Blood turned a corner in its final season?

    Have not watched since Alcide was mercifully released. But the answer to the above question...not a ****ing chance.

  8. #98
    Shiny! mmmcammy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,259
    Liked
    1788 times
    Karma
    1368898
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    103 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Correct or Wrong: Has True Blood turned a corner in its final season?

    Have not watched since Alcide was mercifully released. But the answer to the above question...not a ****ing chance.
    I have to say, a lot of this season has been working for me. It's not entirely satisfying, but it's wayyyyy better than the last few seasons. They've finally gotten back to the relationships between vampires and humans (and fairies...whatever), which is what was good about this show in the first place.

    The Tara storyline was amazingly dumb and Alcide's death was totally pointless, but I've quite enjoyed most of this season. It's actually made me hate Bill a little bit less. Only a little bit though. #TeamEric
    "Hockey won't hold still to give you a better look. You wouldn't want it to anyway. It's the action that makes the possibilities endless."

  9. #99
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,853
    Liked
    6392 times
    Karma
    1657103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1419 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmmcammy View Post
    I have to say, a lot of this season has been working for me. It's not entirely satisfying, but it's wayyyyy better than the last few seasons. They've finally gotten back to the relationships between vampires and humans (and fairies...whatever), which is what was good about this show in the first place.

    The Tara storyline was amazingly dumb and Alcide's death was totally pointless, but I've quite enjoyed most of this season. It's actually made me hate Bill a little bit less. Only a little bit though. #TeamEric

  10. #100
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,853
    Liked
    6392 times
    Karma
    1657103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1419 Post(s)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •