Click Here!
Page 212 of 222 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2215
Like Tree519Likes

Thread: All Things HORROR

  1. #2111
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,397
    Liked
    5288 times
    Karma
    1562103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1121 Post(s)

    Default



    Personally...I am rooting for the beavers.
    LetTigerIn likes this.

  2. #2112
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,397
    Liked
    5288 times
    Karma
    1562103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1121 Post(s)
    LetTigerIn likes this.

  3. #2113
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,397
    Liked
    5288 times
    Karma
    1562103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1121 Post(s)

  4. #2114
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,397
    Liked
    5288 times
    Karma
    1562103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1121 Post(s)
    adgy-san likes this.

  5. #2115
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,397
    Liked
    5288 times
    Karma
    1562103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1121 Post(s)

    Default

    Clancy Brown Talks Having Nothing Left to Fear - Dread Central

    Clancy Brown automatically gets me to buy a ticket. Clancy Brown as a preacher, a la Carnivale...well I may just buy myself 2. HBO really blew it with that show. And Rome. And Deadwood. If you got nothing better to do and don't mind that it doesn't finish...you could do a LOT worse than to watch Carnivale's 2 seasons...despite Nick Stahl's distracting eyebrows and wooden acting.
    adgy-san and LetTigerIn like this.

  6. #2116
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,650
    Liked
    10620 times
    Karma
    1164100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    354 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Clancy Brown Talks Having Nothing Left to Fear - Dread Central

    Clancy Brown automatically gets me to buy a ticket. Clancy Brown as a preacher, a la Carnivale...well I may just buy myself 2. HBO really blew it with that show. And Rome. And Deadwood. If you got nothing better to do and don't mind that it doesn't finish...you could do a LOT worse than to watch Carnivale's 2 seasons...despite Nick Stahl's distracting eyebrows and wooden acting.
    Couldn't agree more.

    I think they should get Clancy Brown for the Saint Of Killers on Preacher.
    jerseydevil and LetTigerIn like this.

  7. #2117
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,397
    Liked
    5288 times
    Karma
    1562103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1121 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

    I think they should get Clancy Brown for the Saint Of Killers on Preacher.
    OH SWEET ****. Adgy we need to either start a petition and/or contact Seth Rogen. I cannot get a clear vision on anyone else...but ****adoodle...CB's 'Tom Waits gargling hot asphalt' deep voice and yeah...just the lived in look. Holy ****snacks that is the casting that NEEDS to be done. You just fully gave me geekbone!!!!!
    adgy-san likes this.

  8. #2118
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,397
    Liked
    5288 times
    Karma
    1562103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1121 Post(s)

    Default

    Dread Central Live: BREAKING - The Legend of Hell House and Motel Hell Coming to Blu-ray - Dread Central

    FINALLY 'it takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters'!!!!!
    LetTigerIn likes this.

  9. #2119
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,650
    Liked
    10620 times
    Karma
    1164100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    354 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Dread Central Live: BREAKING - The Legend of Hell House and Motel Hell Coming to Blu-ray - Dread Central

    FINALLY 'it takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters'!!!!!
    I think Motel Hell might be worth buying even if just for the chainsaw scene at the end. So awesome.
    LetTigerIn likes this.

  10. #2120
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,397
    Liked
    5288 times
    Karma
    1562103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1121 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    I think Motel Hell might be worth buying even if just for the chainsaw scene at the end. So awesome.
    You think??????? Hell, Cliff Klaven growing in the garden, the gym teacher from Porky's as his sister, and SPOILERS...Rory Calhoun's epic quote at the end...'I have only one regret, I USED PRESERVATIVES!!!!!!!!' Come on man. I bump this up to MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!!
    LetTigerIn likes this.

Page 212 of 222 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66