Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 1047
Like Tree826Likes

Thread: All Things: San Diego Comic-Con

  1. #181
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,984
    Liked
    10968 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    426 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spjon25 View Post
    Thanks for bursting my bubble. Oh well, I will pass it to my son along with my Wolverine #1 (From the 1980's) and Punisher 2,3,4
    Sorry, man. There's no one in the world that wishes Punisher comics were worth something than me, but... unless it's the old Amazing Spider-Man stuff he first appeared in, it ain't.

    If your Wolverine is in real good shape, it might be worth a $20-30, though. In which case, you should get it graded.

  2. #182
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,279
    Liked
    6008 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1293 Post(s)

    Default

    Arrow writer confirms the DC cameo we've been waiting for + more | Blastr

    Actually really looking forward to this. If Deathstroke is going to be a part of it, so much the better. May try to talk Kingsqueen into catching the first episode watch on preview night...

  3. #183
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,013
    Liked
    1088 times
    Karma
    1080000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Arrow writer confirms the DC cameo we've been waiting for + more | Blastr

    Actually really looking forward to this. If Deathstroke is going to be a part of it, so much the better. May try to talk Kingsqueen into catching the first episode watch on preview night...
    I don't think I'd mind checking those shows out, but not sure I'll be there in time. Won't be arriving until some time after 6pm I'm sure so it might be too little too late.

  4. #184
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,279
    Liked
    6008 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1293 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    I don't think I'd mind checking those shows out, but not sure I'll be there in time. Won't be arriving until some time after 6pm I'm sure so it might be too little too late.
    Maybe, with the lines to get passes and such. But you never know.

  5. #185
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,279
    Liked
    6008 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1293 Post(s)

    Default





    My feelngs for Marvel be damned, I GOTSTA get one of these.

  6. #186
    Kitty Photobomb! Kingsqueen's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    3,087
    Liked
    381 times
    Karma
    1330254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

    Default

    3 days and counting! Watch the madness unfold live with the webcam link below (Gaslamp & Gaslamp Square options)...

    Gaslamp Square Streaming

    It's obviously quiet right now, but I like checking in and seeing the progress of them setting things up. Getting excited.
    jerseydevil likes this.

  7. #187
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,279
    Liked
    6008 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1293 Post(s)

    Default

    Official Bags Of Comic Con Include The Big Bang Theory, DC Nation And Man Of Steel | Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

    Well. That's it. The curtain has been lifted. The countdown has begun. Once the bags get announced it really kicks in for me.
    BTW Kingsqueen, if we can't get you a Big Bang Theory bag...I owe my sister and her friend Supernatural bags...just saying. Any other conners, if you can get a Supernatural bag and want to swap for whatever I wind up with...just saying.
    Kingsqueen likes this.

  8. #188
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,013
    Liked
    1088 times
    Karma
    1080000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Official Bags Of Comic Con Include The Big Bang Theory, DC Nation And Man Of Steel | Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

    Well. That's it. The curtain has been lifted. The countdown has begun. Once the bags get announced it really kicks in for me.
    BTW Kingsqueen, if we can't get you a Big Bang Theory bag...I owe my sister and her friend Supernatural bags...just saying. Any other conners, if you can get a Supernatural bag and want to swap for whatever I wind up with...just saying.
    If I don't get a DC one I'll swap you guys for what you need. Even if you don't have a DC one. I don't particularly care about 'em.

    EDIT: Scratch that. The DC one is silly. . .I'll take the less silly Man of Steel or the Arrow one.
    jerseydevil likes this.

  9. #189
    1st Scoring Line DMAN3474's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,054
    Liked
    742 times
    Karma
    1088635
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

    Default

    If you see a girl walking around giving out zombie hands & feet to eat say hi, shes a kings fan.
    Kingsqueen likes this.

  10. #190
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,013
    Liked
    1088 times
    Karma
    1080000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)

    Default

    So ummm. . .really can't ****ing take it anymore. Needs to be Wed.
    jerseydevil likes this.

Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. April 30th, 2014, 04:18 PM
  2. April 30th, 2014, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66