Click Here!
Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 904
Like Tree641Likes

Thread: All Things: San Diego Comic-Con

  1. #661
    Kitty Photobomb! Kingsqueen's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    3,064
    Liked
    329 times
    Karma
    1320254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    You know I am down...short trip down the freeway into fowl territory. I will look into it.
    ....and I already have the perfect top to wear!

  2. #662
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,256
    Liked
    5174 times
    Karma
    1547103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1086 Post(s)

    Default

    ugh.

  3. #663
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    9,934
    Liked
    979 times
    Karma
    1055000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    You know I am down...short trip down the freeway into fowl territory. I will look into it.
    You guys actually come down past the Orange Curtain?
    Kingsqueen and jerseydevil like this.

  4. #664
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,256
    Liked
    5174 times
    Karma
    1547103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1086 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    You guys actually come down past the Orange Curtain?
    It's been known to happen. Hell, I used to live in Anaheim.

  5. #665
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,256
    Liked
    5174 times
    Karma
    1547103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1086 Post(s)

  6. #666
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,594
    Liked
    10558 times
    Karma
    1159100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    343 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Damn it.

  7. #667
    THE BIG MORT DIZZLE spjon25's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,804
    Liked
    45 times
    Karma
    1021200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

    Default

    It seems, at least from last year, that Wonder Con is becoming a more DC and IDW event
    jerseydevil likes this.

  8. #668
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,256
    Liked
    5174 times
    Karma
    1547103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1086 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spjon25 View Post
    It seems, at least from last year, that Wonder Con is becoming a more DC and IDW event
    Well yeah, primarily because D3 or whatever Disneycon is called, is right around the corner. Marvel/Disney doesn't realize that folks will do both. Kinda shortsighted to not have at least some presence there. They tried to cut SDCC out of the loop too...but you don't mess with the big boys.
    spjon25 likes this.

  9. #669
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,256
    Liked
    5174 times
    Karma
    1547103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1086 Post(s)

    Default

    Early Bird Hotels On Sale Now, General Housing In Spring

    Well...Update time again...Day 23...endless holding pattern of 'please be patient' emails re:tickets. The point of contention is Preview Night. Basically they said if I conceded Preview Night I would probably been offered 4 day by now. Since I am sticking to my guns that I was froze out BEFORE PN sold out, they need to 'further research' my case. They keep preaching patience due to the MANY emails they received re:this 'glitch' in their system, even though they initially insisted it only affected a select few. So, everytime I get an email alert I am compelled to see if they have researched things enough, only to get slide whistled by junk mail viagra ads. Very frustrating, but unless something really goes sideways I should have at least 4 day passes. But until I see that confirmation...
    Kingsqueen likes this.

  10. #670
    Team LGK




    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,714
    Liked
    921 times
    Karma
    1364497
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    192 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Early Bird Hotels On Sale Now, General Housing In Spring

    Well...Update time again...Day 23...endless holding pattern of 'please be patient' emails re:tickets. The point of contention is Preview Night. Basically they said if I conceded Preview Night I would probably been offered 4 day by now. Since I am sticking to my guns that I was froze out BEFORE PN sold out, they need to 'further research' my case. They keep preaching patience due to the MANY emails they received re:this 'glitch' in their system, even though they initially insisted it only affected a select few. So, everytime I get an email alert I am compelled to see if they have researched things enough, only to get slide whistled by junk mail viagra ads. Very frustrating, but unless something really goes sideways I should have at least 4 day passes. But until I see that confirmation...
    I revoke anything good I was thinking about them until further notice.
    jerseydevil likes this.

Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. April 30th, 2014, 04:18 PM
  2. April 30th, 2014, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28