Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1047
Like Tree826Likes

Thread: All Things: San Diego Comic-Con

  1. #731
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,013
    Liked
    1088 times
    Karma
    1080000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    That should be an easy one to fulfill, the Funko booth is always a MUST GO, and they are cool with their exclusives(meaning they stock/bring enough for everyone). If that remains the truth, 'It shall be done'.
    Don't think I'm not going to have a list for you. :P
    jerseydevil likes this.

  2. #732
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,334
    Liked
    6063 times
    Karma
    1627103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1309 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    Don't think I'm not going to have a list for you. :P
    I'll do what I can, a lot of the exclusive stuff, as you know is 'sold-out' five minutes after the door opens.

  3. #733
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,999
    Liked
    10978 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    427 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    That should be an easy one to fulfill, the Funko booth is always a MUST GO, and they are cool with their exclusives(meaning they stock/bring enough for everyone). If that remains the truth, 'It shall be done'.

  4. #734
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,013
    Liked
    1088 times
    Karma
    1080000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    I'll do what I can, a lot of the exclusive stuff, as you know is 'sold-out' five minutes after the door opens.
    I'm joshin. I'm going light on expenses if I can this year. Probably go more for cool than exclusives...even though they're often one and the same.
    jerseydevil likes this.

  5. #735
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,334
    Liked
    6063 times
    Karma
    1627103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1309 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    I'm joshin. I'm going light on expenses if I can this year. Probably go more for cool than exclusives...even though they're often one and the same.

    famous...last...words!!!!!

  6. #736
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,013
    Liked
    1088 times
    Karma
    1080000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    I'm joshin. I'm going light on expenses if I can this year. Probably go more for cool than exclusives...even though they're often one and the same.

    famous...last...words!!!!!
    How true.

    Sidenote: finally got my hotel reservation notice.
    jerseydevil likes this.

  7. #737
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,334
    Liked
    6063 times
    Karma
    1627103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1309 Post(s)

  8. #738
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,999
    Liked
    10978 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    427 Post(s)

    Default

    Baby Predator Wins All Known Cosplay At Wondercon - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors





    There was a lot of pretty awesome cosplay at WonderCon, but this one was my favorite, as well.
    jerseydevil and LetTigerIn like this.

  9. #739
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,334
    Liked
    6063 times
    Karma
    1627103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1309 Post(s)

    Default



    'Star Wars': First Look at Hasbro's new Jabba the Hutt Comic-Con toy | PopWatch | EW.com

    Never knew I NEEDED a Jabba figure...surprise surprise. Yes...+1 added to list SmytheKing.

    http://sdccblog.com/2014/05/hasbro-s...-update-may-2/

    One of the most intense experiences at Comic-Con each year is the battle to get a rare spot in the Hasbro line. Last year it was reported from a number of our vendor friends that the line was capped for Hasbro in under 30 seconds on Preview Night. Yes, you read that correctly — 30 seconds. With Hasbro having some of the highest resale value of any SDCC exclusive, so it goes without saying that Hasbro is going to be one of the most popular spots this year as it is again the intersection of some of the most popular fandoms.
    On second thought...
    Last edited by jerseydevil; May 3rd, 2014 at 10:17 AM.
    LetTigerIn likes this.

  10. #740
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,013
    Liked
    1088 times
    Karma
    1080000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post


    'Star Wars': First Look at Hasbro's new Jabba the Hutt Comic-Con toy | PopWatch | EW.com

    Never knew I NEEDED a Jabba figure...surprise surprise. Yes...+1 added to list SmytheKing.

    Hasbro SDCC Exclusives 2014 [UPDATE MAY 2] | San Diego Comic-Con Unofficial Blog



    On second thought...
    Yeah but they set some aside every day. Just get in line early on Thurs, get a coupon for your time to come line up, then get in line at that time. It's annoying, but that's what I did last year. Unfortunately the Boba Fett thing I wanted was sold out at 9am on Sun.
    jerseydevil likes this.

Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. April 30th, 2014, 04:18 PM
  2. April 30th, 2014, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66