Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 1047
Like Tree826Likes

Thread: All Things: San Diego Comic-Con

  1. #851
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,986
    Liked
    10970 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    426 Post(s)

    Default

    Here Come The 2000AD Judge Dredd Exclusives For San Diego Comic Con - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

    Ok, JD, I know I already asked you to get me a Hannibal PopVinyl, but if you happen to be near an XL Judge Death t-shirt and have the funds, we can talk about physical compensation AND monetary compensation if you like.
    jerseydevil likes this.

  2. #852
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,290
    Liked
    6031 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1298 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    Here Come The 2000AD Judge Dredd Exclusives For San Diego Comic Con - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

    Ok, JD, I know I already asked you to get me a Hannibal PopVinyl, but if you happen to be near an XL Judge Death t-shirt and have the funds, we can talk about physical compensation AND monetary compensation if you like.
    Oh hells that is nice. When I make out my to-buy list I will add a plus one to that. Was already fixing to pick up the Hannibal...did you see the FLOCKED RR?

    Hey Adge, btw...Henry Flint(on the 2000 ad panel/designed one of the shirts)...Cannot tell by the artwork, but a really awesome artist named Flint Henry finished out the Grimjack(swoon, cannot tell you how much I love these books...even moreso than The Boys/Preacher) stories. He did some other stuff and kinda disappeared. Is this the same guy with a name reversal?
    Last edited by jerseydevil; July 7th, 2014 at 11:35 AM.
    adgy-san likes this.

  3. #853
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,290
    Liked
    6031 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1298 Post(s)

    Default

    Comic-Con: The Strain, American Horror Story, Archer Panels Announced

    And...BOOM goes the dynamite, Pop goes the weasel and any other synonyms for SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEE you can think of.

  4. #854
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,986
    Liked
    10970 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    426 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Oh hells that is nice. When I make out my to-buy list I will add a plus one to that. Was already fixing to pick up the Hannibal...did you see the FLOCKED RR?

    Hey Adge, btw...Henry Flint(on the 2000 ad panel/designed one of the shirts)...Cannot tell by the artwork, but a really awesome artist named Flint Henry finished out the Grimjack(swoon, cannot tell you how much I love these books...even moreso than The Boys/Preacher) stories. He did some other stuff and kinda disappeared. Is this the same guy with a name reversal?
    Yup. Same guy. Talented muckerfuther.

  5. #855
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,290
    Liked
    6031 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1298 Post(s)

    Default

    Twentieth Century Fox Television Announces SDCC 2014 Panels | San Diego Comic-Con Unofficial Blog

    Twentieth Century Fox Television has announced this year’s line-up of San Diego Comic-Con for all of its TV shows housed on various networks, including FOX, FX, TNT, and more, and just like with Warner Bros. TV, the studio is heading to Comic-Con in a big way.

    Along with returning series Bones, Bob’s Burgers, Brickleberry, Sleepy Hollow, The Simpsons, American Dad, Family Guy, Sons of Anarachy and 24 (for the first time since 2009), the studio is also bringing along several newcomers. The most notable of which? American Horror Story will finally be heading to Comic-Con, along with Legends, Witches of East End, and Salem.

  6. #856
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,290
    Liked
    6031 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1298 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    Yup. Same guy. Talented muckerfuther.
    His style has changed considerably from the looks of it.

  7. #857
    Kitty Photobomb! Kingsqueen's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    3,087
    Liked
    381 times
    Karma
    1330254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

    Default

    A special thank you! to JD...for taking over the countdown duties for me while I was away from my PC! *muah*

    17 more days 'till Comic-Con!!!

    jerseydevil and LetTigerIn like this.

  8. #858
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,290
    Liked
    6031 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1298 Post(s)

    Default

    ‘The Strain’, ‘Archer’, Booth Signings Headline FX Networks at SDCC | San Diego Comic-Con Unofficial Blog

    Booth signings...who has time for booth signings...sigh. Although this does confirm that Guillermo Del Toro will be in attendance. I look forward to hearing the man speak any chance I get. He is terrific when it comes to panels. And the ARCHER panel is ALWAYS a highlight, especially when Adam Reed, co creator and the voice of Miss Gillette is in attendance. Good times ahead man...good times.

    Showtime Believes ‘Penny Dreadful’ Has Comic-Con Appeal [UPDATE 2 - Official SDCC Lanyard] | San Diego Comic-Con Unofficial Blog

    [UPDATE 2] Penny Dreadful will adorn the official Comic-Con lanyards hanging from every attendee’s neck throughout the convention (how appropriate), according to a press release and via IGN TV.




  9. #859
    The Doctor is in... doctordestructo's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,996
    Liked
    1154 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    155 Post(s)

    Default

    The Sons of Anarchy panel is early (12:30-1:30) which is nice, now I don't have my yearly quandary of whether to stick around after work to watch it or get an early start on the crowd driving home Sunday...
    jerseydevil likes this.
    _____________________________


  10. #860
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,290
    Liked
    6031 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1298 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doctordestructo View Post
    The Sons of Anarchy panel is early (12:30-1:30) which is nice, now I don't have my yearly quandary of whether to stick around after work to watch it or get an early start on the crowd driving home Sunday...
    Unless...something else worth sticking around for happens...
    doctordestructo likes this.

Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. April 30th, 2014, 04:18 PM
  2. April 30th, 2014, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28