Click Here!
Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 626
Like Tree404Likes

Thread: All Things:Sons of Anarchy

  1. #441
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,170
    Liked
    7494 times
    Karma
    1417103
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    805 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingInTheWest View Post
    Aww poor Clay had a widdle cwy because he is out the cwub. And he gets to skate for all the deaths and attempted murders he is responsible for. And now he has to support himself on the measly Irish gun business.
    well...when you put it like that...but c'mon, Jax is carrying a lot of sand in his vag right about now too. Read some speculation...HYPOTHETICAL SPOILERS...



    that Clay could actually be Jax's real father...how much does that change things. Don't tell me that isn't a card that Sutter could pull out.

  2. #442
    4th Line Rabble-Rouser beedee's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,772
    Liked
    3227 times
    Karma
    21815600
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    358 Post(s)

    Default

    what does nero see in jax that makes him want to save his ass? it seems like he has bailed jax out big time, twice so far if i recall correctly?

  3. #443
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,170
    Liked
    7494 times
    Karma
    1417103
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    805 Post(s)

    Default

    Must be the OWP(Old White _____) you know...love Gemma, love her son. Seems to me that the theme is basically that both Nero and Pope...and to an extent, Clay, see something of themselves in Jax. I am glad that Sutter is showing that Jax's turn to the dark side has not gone unnoticed or unaddressed by the club with the actions of Bobby, and also Tara. Jax's personality has done a complete turn and some of the things he is doing are unforgivable. The thing with Wendy was pure cruelty.
    beedee likes this.

  4. #444
    Go Tanner Go! roenick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7,057
    Liked
    1537 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

    Default

    I think the "will Gemma go or not" is a great question. Did anyone else notice she seemed to have totally changed her Clay tune when he asked her to go? Up to that point she was skittish around him, told Nero she loved him, etc., etc., etc. And now she wants to be with Clay?? Huh?? Even Clay was shocked she said maybe. I would love to see her go as well.

    Will be interesting to see it all play out.

  5. #445
    The Doctor is in... doctordestructo's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,727
    Liked
    1161 times
    Karma
    200065144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

    Default

    Actually... I think Tig might be the one who hitches a ride to Ireland with Clay (and yes' I saw the preview for next week - like Sutter doesn't throw curveballs with his previews LOL). How Pope handles this will be the cliffhanger for next season.

    Just a hunch.

  6. #446
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,170
    Liked
    7494 times
    Karma
    1417103
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    805 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doctordestructo View Post
    Actually... I think Tig might be the one who hitches a ride to Ireland with Clay (and yes' I saw the preview for next week - like Sutter doesn't throw curveballs with his previews LOL). How Pope handles this will be the cliffhanger for next season.

    Just a hunch.
    Yeah, the Tig tease in the promo virtually guarantees that won't go down as it looks. Funny you should say cliffhanger because I really don't think(like seasons past) there is going to be a lot of closure. Sure, they leave threads hanging but they tend to give you a few crackers to settle your stomach...I still think the deal Jax is brokering for Charming Heights is a set up for Pope(and maybe even Hale, who has long been an enemy of the club). Gotta think the big shoe dropping is reserved for Tara. Whatever happens there is gonna be the 'where is Abel' question for the LONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG wait.

    And I'm a little disappointed that y'all are down on Gemma. First off...she is important to a lot of people. And she has always been kinda the glue that holds the club together. Yeah...she has strayed, and made some horrible decisions. Yet, you want her gone? ****, for the life of me I cannot understand why folks are so forgiving of Jax. All he has done is use people to his ends. He has exploited every **** moment that anyone has experienced...and for what? A blinding lust for Clay's last breath. Man...Clay did some heinous ****...but a lot of it, indefensible as it may be, was in the best interests of the club. Jax just seems to have NO loyalty to anyone or anything at this point. He burns over the Opie thing, yet what is his end game. He is pitting brother against brother and even alienating even the loving Solomon like hand of Bobby. You guys keep hating the easy targets while turning a blind eye on the folks that you have been fed as 'the good guys'.

    Certainly sounds as if Donal Logue is gonna be around a bit...I sure hope so, because he represents something that has not been presented yet. A seriously damaged man...'with a particular set of skills' and absolutely nothing to lose. He comes from nowhere and is completely unrelatable. There is no deal that can be brokered, no middle ground that can be met. He represents, what I think, is the true end of things a la Randall Tex Cobb in Raising Arizona. I truly hope that he sticks around because the potential is limitless.

  7. #447
    1st Scoring Line ucsdguy1's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,547
    Liked
    1534 times
    Karma
    1106210
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)

    Default All Things:Sons of Anarchy

    Maybe jax will fake-kill tig and let him go to Ireland. Does jax even know about clay's Ireland plan? Would he be okay with it?

    I thought Gemma's "I'll think about it" to clay was way too easy. I expected her to say that but stay with Nero, leaving clay with that lonely "crap she's not coming" wait at the jet.

    When jax showed up to meet tig, and tig asked "why are you doing this", I totally thought they were about to go assassinate pope. As in "why are you saving me". Way wrong.
    Last edited by ucsdguy1; November 29th, 2012 at 09:41 PM.
    roenick likes this.

  8. #448
    The Doctor is in... doctordestructo's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,727
    Liked
    1161 times
    Karma
    200065144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Yeah, the Tig tease in the promo virtually guarantees that won't go down as it looks. Funny you should say cliffhanger because I really don't think(like seasons past) there is going to be a lot of closure. Sure, they leave threads hanging but they tend to give you a few crackers to settle your stomach...I still think the deal Jax is brokering for Charming Heights is a set up for Pope(and maybe even Hale, who has long been an enemy of the club). Gotta think the big shoe dropping is reserved for Tara. Whatever happens there is gonna be the 'where is Abel' question for the LONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG wait.

    And I'm a little disappointed that y'all are down on Gemma. First off...she is important to a lot of people. And she has always been kinda the glue that holds the club together. Yeah...she has strayed, and made some horrible decisions. Yet, you want her gone? ****, for the life of me I cannot understand why folks are so forgiving of Jax. All he has done is use people to his ends. He has exploited every **** moment that anyone has experienced...and for what? A blinding lust for Clay's last breath. Man...Clay did some heinous ****...but a lot of it, indefensible as it may be, was in the best interests of the club. Jax just seems to have NO loyalty to anyone or anything at this point. He burns over the Opie thing, yet what is his end game. He is pitting brother against brother and even alienating even the loving Solomon like hand of Bobby. You guys keep hating the easy targets while turning a blind eye on the folks that you have been fed as 'the good guys'.

    Certainly sounds as if Donal Logue is gonna be around a bit...I sure hope so, because he represents something that has not been presented yet. A seriously damaged man...'with a particular set of skills' and absolutely nothing to lose. He comes from nowhere and is completely unrelatable. There is no deal that can be brokered, no middle ground that can be met. He represents, what I think, is the true end of things a la Randall Tex Cobb in Raising Arizona. I truly hope that he sticks around because the potential is limitless.
    The conversation that Jax had with Pope's assistant on the "down low" wasn't so down low in "Sutter speak" LOL There were most definitely long term implications set up there.

    Regarding the "down with Gemma" portion of your post, I'm in agreement with you... Sutter totally swerved me from HATING her mid season to having compassion now. I'm almost there with Clay as well, but he has burned me too many times in the past (even more then Gemma LOL). Never trust him.

    The Lee Toric character is going to be interesting next season... and I'm convinced he will be around next season. The villain is being revealed a little early. But is he really the villain? He's just using what power he has to avenge a wrong done to him.
    jerseydevil likes this.

  9. #449
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,170
    Liked
    7494 times
    Karma
    1417103
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    805 Post(s)

    Default

    Ok...so...Lee Toric, who is like Jax in a lot of ways...disillusioned, seperated...does something to Tara. Can Jax NOT relate? He has been running hot and burning down the world around him since Opie bought it. So much to work there.

  10. #450
    The Doctor is in... doctordestructo's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,727
    Liked
    1161 times
    Karma
    200065144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Ok...so...Lee Toric, who is like Jax in a lot of ways...disillusioned, seperated...does something to Tara. Can Jax NOT relate? He has been running hot and burning down the world around him since Opie bought it. So much to work there.
    Exactly... a world of different directions. One I can't take credit for is that Lee Toric was brought in by Sheriff Roosevelt since he does make an appearance in the finale trailer...

    Anyway, I'm already accepting the offer to work ComicCon '13 just to hear what Logue says on the panel
    jerseydevil likes this.

Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84