Click Here!
Page 104 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2414
Like Tree1175Likes

Thread: All Things: TELEVISON

  1. #1031
    Selke Smooth notbob's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,427
    Liked
    4757 times
    Karma
    5564128
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    360 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Hey Bob8880...you are a fellow bbcamerica guy...you been watching Ripper Street? ****ing kickass. Bron(from GoT) awesome as a turn of the century...bobby? The first 10 minutes has him picking a tooth out of his knuckle in a bear knuckle boxing match. Highest recoomendation, and I am not alone. Got an order already for a second season.


    Banshee...ready to give up. Trash...yet not fun trash. Really just trash. How nobody has called the 'sheriff' on his ridiculous lawbreaking is...unacceptable. GOD I want to like this show. Making it very very hard. And the chick on the show is all knuckles...just not very attractive.
    I havent seen it yet. I will have to check it out.
    Maniacal Laugh, Maniacal Laugh, Maniacal Laugh

  2. #1032
    1st Scoring Line ucsdguy1's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,772
    Liked
    1096 times
    Karma
    1172739
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    224 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Hey Bob8880...you are a fellow bbcamerica guy...you been watching Ripper Street? ****ing kickass. Bron(from GoT) awesome as a turn of the century...bobby? The first 10 minutes has him picking a tooth out of his knuckle in a bear knuckle boxing match. Highest recoomendation, and I am not alone. Got an order already for a second season.


    Banshee...ready to give up. Trash...yet not fun trash. Really just trash. How nobody has called the 'sheriff' on his ridiculous lawbreaking is...unacceptable. GOD I want to like this show. Making it very very hard. And the chick on the show is all knuckles...just not very attractive.
    I like Ripper Street. That guy running all the kids who killed the toy shop worker was scary. My only complaint - freakin uverse doesn't carry bbcamerica in HD yet.

    Banshee - does it look like he's always chewing tobacco, or his chin is swollen?
    She might be all knuckles, but that head amish mafia guy's niece isn't...

  3. #1033
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,420
    Liked
    5319 times
    Karma
    1562103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1126 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ucsdguy1 View Post
    I like Ripper Street. That guy running all the kids who killed the toy shop worker was scary. My only complaint - freakin uverse doesn't carry bbcamerica in HD yet.

    Banshee - does it look like he's always chewing tobacco, or his chin is swollen?
    She might be all knuckles, but that head amish mafia guy's niece isn't...
    Yeah...good point about the niece. Fair enough. The lead is kinda a stiff too. I will keep watching but it's on a real short leash. Got re-upped for a second season. Hopefully they will cut loose and go full stoopid. I guess that's my complaint. It's a low rent show. High concept with soap opera-ish actors. Cut loose. Embrace it and just go over the top. Don't pretend to be Shakespear. The tranny it guy...so much potential for camp and they have wasted it so far. Turn up the volume!!!!!

  4. #1034
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,420
    Liked
    5319 times
    Karma
    1562103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1126 Post(s)

  5. #1035
    Support the Fans SirJW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    12,974
    Liked
    1487 times
    Karma
    5776535
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    202 Post(s)

    Default

    I thought the Americans was OK to good. A little slow but I know they were establishing the characters. I grew up in that era so I'm not sure if younger people even care about the subject. I will watch it a few times to see if I get hooked. I'm not sure how they can maintain the main premise though.

  6. #1036
    1st Scoring Line KingInTheWest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,438
    Liked
    1032 times
    Karma
    29131553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    194 Post(s)

    Default

    And the opposite of surprising.

  7. #1037
    Resident Cynic




    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,964
    Liked
    2347 times
    Karma
    1020000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Default

    All I have to say about Banshee is when the lead goes into crazy mode I can't stop giggling at the ridiculousness of his facial expressions. I thought last week's episode was so bad and this week wasn't much better. Not sure why but I felt the pilot was world's better than the following episodes.

    Fortunately, on Spartacus I continue to cheer throughout the bloodletting.
    Last edited by lagwagon0; February 2nd, 2013 at 02:55 AM.

  8. #1038
    1st Scoring Line ucsdguy1's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,772
    Liked
    1096 times
    Karma
    1172739
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    224 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon0 View Post
    All I have to say about Banshee is when the lead goes into crazy mode I can't stop giggling at the ridiculousness of his facial expressions. I thought last week's episode was so bad and this week wasn't much better. Not sure why but I felt the pilot was world's better than the following episodes.
    yeah last night's episdoe wasn't fantastic. Although the head amish mafia guy fake karate training was pretty funny.

  9. #1039
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,510
    Liked
    4824 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1341 Post(s)

    Default

    Community returns on Thursday!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  10. #1040
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,420
    Liked
    5319 times
    Karma
    1562103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1126 Post(s)

    Default

    Man, BBC Americas Ripper Street is the best thing on tv right now.

Page 104 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. June 2nd, 2012, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66